Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by yummimommy

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera I got to click you post too! I am definitely growing weary of the POPs yanking our chain but I think some of the actors were trying to manipulate us too.

This is for your continuing efforts on the forumClapHug

Yum Mum

Thank you Embarrassed.  I sometimes get the feeling POPS are trying to outwit the viewers and push us too far. It' seems like even a few actors are protesting in their own way to the lacklustre and dumb tracks via their acting.  Krishna and Takurain are a few whose acting has become Geek

Even SS...Ouch

Tanths

Is there someone in Mumbai among our Posterwas who can deliver an in-person message to Pearl Grey or the Creative Head to get his or her act together?

Gees is from Mumbai..isn't she ??

Will send an SOS message to Gees to see what can be done on behalf of IF viewers.Wink

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Reality achi lagti hai par aik limit tak, glamour or other nonsense traks hona b zaruri hain dramay k baaki log b paise lete hain shayad, CM se pehle to kisi ko kisi track par itna objection nahi hota tha haala kay tab bhi har track real to nahi hota tha wo to sirf hum apne hot hunk Arhaan @ Krishna Baba kay passion k liye dekhtay thay, aur tab bhi humhe ghussa real tracks par he aata tha shayad remember kesar abortion track "MAY" episodes no one like that epis so much....to yaar tik jao aik jaga kyun cvs ko confuse par confuse kari jarahe ho...aada track to aarushi ka khatam kardiya na TN se such bata k... abh intazar karlo baaki b hojaye ga...

aur rahi baat actors ki performance ki to actor chahe two hundred percent b de de but agar script saath na de to sab fail hojata hai so dont blame actors ... and support cvs not blame them 

Sorry bhai behno kuch likha ho to lub you all my bros and sis and keep shaant yaar ,, watch and enjoy KRIYA scenes yaar aur kya chahiye ...... main to bus Arry aur Poo k liye dekhta hoon show.

yaar ,we all wanted that arushiya track finish soon .AngryAngryAngryAngrynow its finishing but  still we're not happy whySleepySleepySleepyhumari demands pratigya ki tara hainLOLLOLLOLLOLtum log bhi cvs ko remote samaj liyo kaROFLI was just unhappy with arushiya acting and that was it and yaah little bit of prats b/c she needs to improve in her serious scenesShocked .I didnt like that people start comparing arhaan talent with jaswant Silly,jaswant is great Starbut arhaan is just no word to express this guy talent ClapClapClapClapClapClapClaphe gave just 2 min screen presence yesterday and that looked so intresting  and today in the whole boring episode ,best part was krishna conversation with his friendsHugthat so sweeeeeeeeeeet  and innocent Big smileand we should accept that he is juru ka ghulam no 1LOLLOLLOLLOLbut he should show his dabaaaang isshtyle too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I didnt like shakti and ss repeat  dialougesSleepy and now i dont mind adarsh  LOLLOLLOLkuch different dialouge bole ga SleepyIm liking this track and please its a drama and if you want a big twist then separation of kriya will be next     in cvs mind so just enjoy their khatti meeti nhok jhok .Prats was rude but she has been sweeeeeeeeeeet for so many days and was explaining him in an calm manner ClapClapClapClapClapand she has emotions too so she got angry on her most beloved person and thats krishna EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and krishna does the same whenever he is upset, she doesnt ask him a single question about it and thats a way you see stages of marriageWink ,and we should always remember that she supported krishnaClapClapClap and said  no to her papa for attending arushia dream weddingAngryAngryAngryI JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA B/C WANT TO SEE MY KRIYA /ARJA  and this drama is 10000 times better and different than other weird things come on tvLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sleepy

tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

CONGRATULATION"S  CV's Clap for always managing to surprise me and exceeding my expectation's...I had thought that this pathetic track has touched its  Nadir, but u belied my belief and showed y'day that  what I thought was the nadir turned out to be a false bottom and if u put ur mind you can,are  capable of giving us a pitiful track devoid of any intelligence,Logic or emotion's..

When Time has exposed the cold fact that the actor playing Aarushi is incapable of delivering on any front..why place such a serious issue on an already slender shoulder's which is unable to bear even the weight of her sari...Wrong Calculation or overweening  Completely agree with you tanths - her acting was ... well there was no acting. Even the collar handling was done with such mildness. Pride at ur ability, eh CV's....added to that You compound ur crime by focusing on the non-acting Trio of the Sax siblings... We all Know that MS.Pooja is still not ready to fully take over any serious scene ..So why  entrust  a scene only with her without providing backup's in the form of Thakur's...At least they would have successfully entertained us when the non-actor's were Hamming......Seriously, Ms.Gor..Please buckle up and begin to deliver..U have had ample time with serious scenes , Time to show some improvement instead of crying, giving an unblinking stare...In other words work on ur Body language and ur eyes..Ur eyes remain blank. Oh please, help the society - if today's women are supposed to be hypocritical hardnosed like her. Tanths - u know how i feel abt yesterday's epi wid her. I think pooja has a scope of playing Pratigya better. It's now seeming like the Pratoganist is more like a billan instead. Her expressions are such that rather than feeling empathy of any sort for her, you feel like hating her instead

I thought the issue of Bigamy itself was serious enough for one track instead of which u now have brought in Unemployment and Bribe into this mess..How will you ever  justify each and every issue without diluting them ..each one of this issue deserves a track of its own and  by clubbing it together, You have trivialized  serious and burning issues. Multiple story lines - like i said from the start has led the program to be redeemed of it's value.

For 4 months we put up with the nautanki , with this farce of Aarushi-Aman-Shakthi Triangle...and after watching the precap on Thursday, we, at Least I thought maybe we will get an insight into Aman's  game...But what did we get ...A wooden face saying even more woodenly that it was a game and he won and Aarushi Lost.....DO Tell me...What was this game? Why was it played ??..And how did Aman Win..I mean..The wife is still kept hidden away from POP Mathur's..He still goes to meet her stealthily, he dare not be seen with Anu ...SO what the Heck  has changed?? How has he won ?? do elucidate me on this point ..... Annu in the article stated that she was not a negative charcter and hence the audiences (as in us) will feel sympathy for her. I cannot recall from where I have been sat watching her from any angle a moment of sympathy for her. Especially after the twisted little face she held yesterday - when she came to pray for her and her brothers honey waala bach at the mandir.

and Now that another Promo has come  and That too having two monster actor's Shakthi and Kesar pitted against this two Kiddos  Pratigya and Aarushi..How will this balance out ?? ..Do give rehearsals to  the kiddies  else this track will lose the gravity and tension .
Tanths do not hope - as hopes wil only be broken. Be prepared to be let down time and time again, at least this way we'll survive the fall.

Fantastic topic. Thanks.

Edited by carisma2 - 04 January 2011 at 2:44pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

Reality achi lagti hai par aik limit tak, glamour or other nonsense traks hona b zaruri hain dramay k baaki log b paise lete hain shayad, CM se pehle to kisi ko kisi track par itna objection nahi hota tha haala kay tab bhi har track real to nahi hota tha wo to sirf hum apne hot hunk Arhaan @ Krishna Baba kay passion k liye dekhtay thay, aur tab bhi humhe ghussa real tracks par he aata tha shayad remember kesar abortion track "MAY" episodes no one like that epis so much....to yaar tik jao aik jaga kyun cvs ko confuse par confuse kari jarahe ho...aada track to aarushi ka khatam kardiya na TN se such bata k... abh intazar karlo baaki b hojaye ga...

aur rahi baat actors ki performance ki to actor chahe two hundred percent b de de but agar script saath na de to sab fail hojata hai so dont blame actors ... and support cvs not blame them 

Sorry bhai behno kuch likha ho to lub you all my bros and sis and keep shaant yaar ,, watch and enjoy KRIYA scenes yaar aur kya chahiye ...... main to bus Arry aur Poo k liye dekhta hoon show.

yaar ,we all wanted that arushiya track finish soon .AngryAngryAngryAngrynow its finishing but  still we're not happy whySleepySleepySleepyhumari demands pratigya ki tara hainLOLLOLLOLLOLtum log bhi cvs ko remote samaj liyo kaROFLI was just unhappy with arushiya acting and that was it and yaah little bit of prats b/c she needs to improve in her serious scenesShocked .I didnt like that people start comparing arhaan talent with jaswant Silly,jaswant is great Starbut arhaan is just no word to express this guy talent ClapClapClapClapClapClapClaphe gave just 2 min screen presence yesterday and that looked so intresting  and today in the whole boring episode ,best part was krishna conversation with his friendsHugthat so sweeeeeeeeeeet  and innocent Big smileand we should accept that he is juru ka ghulam no 1LOLLOLLOLLOLbut he should show his dabaaaang isshtyle too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I didnt like shakti and ss repeat  dialougesSleepy and now i dont mind adarsh  LOLLOLLOLkuch different dialouge bole ga SleepyIm liking this track and please its a drama and if you want a big twist then separation of kriya will be next     in cvs mind so just enjoy their khatti meeti nhok jhok .Prats was rude but she has been sweeeeeeeeeeet for so many days and was explaining him in an calm manner ClapClapClapClapClapand she has emotions too so she got angry on her most beloved person and thats krishna EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and krishna does the same whenever he is upset, she doesnt ask him a single question about it and thats a way you see stages of marriageWink ,and we should always remember that she supported krishnaClapClapClap and said  no to her papa for attending arushia dream weddingAngryAngryAngryI JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA B/C WANT TO SEE MY KRIYA /ARJA  and this drama is 10000 times better and different than other weird things come on tvLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sleepy
@ red - u said it all there love. ClapClapClap. Adharsh may be the new Dabaang - better prepare a new vm on him now. heheheheheh

tanthya

Sabu0211 Senior Member
Sabu0211
Sabu0211

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

STOPPPPPPP it yaaaar what wrong with u'allll they ar edoing there best!!!! and i think POJA IS A GREAT ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabu0211

STOPPPPPPP it yaaaar what wrong with u'allll they ar edoing there best!!!! and i think POJA IS A GREAT ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is really no reason for you to shout. this post has been made by a very senior intelligent member of the forum and has been replied to by senior intelligent members.
we have sat here day and day out keeping this forum alive and of improving the show - and yes pearl reads are posts and does apply the suggested changes - we know what they are doing and what they can be doing. if you don't like it - then don't read it. but pls have some respect. Thanks. This programme has been been our life and soul- some of us spend as much time as we can here. so trust - that we know what we are saying.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Glamour or other nonsense tracks achi lagthi hai par ek limit tak, Reality,tension bhari Tracks hona bhi zaroori hai dramay ke liye, ...Jaisi ki aapne kaha  Kuch pal ke liye Baba aur uski dabanggiri teek hai , aur Kriya ke pyar bhara pal bhi teek ..par hum har waqt yeh nahi dekh sakthe ... ...Agar hum sirf issiko dekhe tho woh kya kehthe hain..ha!! "FATIGUE" sET HOJAYEGI ...Darshakon ki interest banaye rakhne ke liye ..har kism ki Drama chahiye ...par yeh Drama uss waqt safal hoga,jab Abhinetha/Abhinethri  diyegayee pathr ko khoob nibhayeh , par aisa nahi ho raha ..

Rahi baat intezaar ki ...Intezaar ki bhi ek Seema hothi hai ..Hamari Sahansheeltha ka bhi ek hadh hothi hai..Badi afsos yeh kehna pad raha  hai ki hamari Sahansheeltha khatham horahi hai..

Sorry-vorry kyun Dostwa..ur opinion's and views are always welcome ...Our Shaanth is fast ending and hun ..we want MKAP  meaning the whole works and will not be content with Krishna or Kriya who are a vital part of this tapestry..but not the entire part..Smile

Go to top