tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

Laugh if you must  but I'm saving my likes for the LUDOuch

I've not had any trouble today, apart from this original post.. I must not speak too soon because like we were all celebrating the end of Arushi, she is back with vengeance....LOLOuch

POPS should take a page out of IF team.  We complained about being unable to click LIKE. Voila! They fix it overnight. Now that is what I call customer service. Thank you IF Team for listening to your viewers. Thumbs Up

OK, POPS now it's your turn. Shut down the YKW (aka Ughrrrrrrrrrooooooooooossiiiaaaaaaaa track or  viewers will answer with TRPS. (those who are Bharath residents please take note, you have  a job to do).

Pearl Grey has been very visible at award functions collecting her awards. Hope she remembers the show won the awards for the early months of the show not for the past three months.  If they continue with YKW they may not even get a nomination.

3 Cheers  for IF AND ITS DEDICATED TEAM .....Clap

I have tightened my belt...Am looking grim and furious and all set to  teach this  Cunning CV's a harsh lesson .....[for this express purpose , I attended  a crash course  tutored by Pratigya..now I am fully equipped...I can out talk u, I can  preach non-stop for 15 mins, I can fix u immobile with my wide eyed stare....LOL]..

next time around..they will not even remember MKAP EXISTED !!

tanths

Why do I get a vision of a female Gabbar Singh right about now reading your post. Hope you got your Bharath Brigade ready to out wit POPS.

Btw , does CV stand for Conning Viewers?Tongue

Females are Phoolan Devi's................LOL

Also for clever,cunning and cruel viewer's .who will not be conned by the credulous creatives..

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera I got to click you post too! I am definitely growing weary of the POPs yanking our chain but I think some of the actors were trying to manipulate us too.

This is for your continuing efforts on the forumClapHug

Yum Mum

Thank you Embarrassed.  I sometimes get the feeling POPS are trying to outwit the viewers and push us too far. It' seems like even a few actors are protesting in their own way to the lacklustre and dumb tracks via their acting.  Krishna and Takurain are a few whose acting has become Geek

Even SS...ConfusedOuchOuchOuch

MERARAIhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
There was a Tango ad a few years ago....the one where just as the individual opena a can of Tango - a round little fat man skips outta nowhere and delivers a slap to the drinker.....thereby refreshing him and making him come alive again..

In my view - the whole cast and CVs need to get TANGOed!!!

Edited by Madmadgirl - 04 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramsocarisma2tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera I got to click you post too! I am definitely growing weary of the POPs yanking our chain but I think some of the actors were trying to manipulate us too.

Yum Mum

Thank you Embarrassed.  I sometimes get the feeling POPS are trying to outwit the viewers and push us too far. It' seems like even a few actors are protesting in their own way to the lacklustre and dumb tracks via their acting.  Krishna and Takurain are a few whose acting has become Geek

Even SS...Ouch

Tanths

Is there someone in Mumbai among our Posterwas who can deliver an in-person message to Pearl Grey or the Creative Head to get his or her act together?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

Yum Mum

Even SS...Ouch

Tanths

Is there someone in Mumbai among our Posterwas who can deliver an in-person message to Pearl Grey or the Creative Head to get his or her act together?

Gees is from Mumbai..isn't she ??

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

There was a Tango ad a few years ago....the one where just as the individual opena a can of Tango - a round little fat man skips outta nowhere and delivers a slap to the drinker.....thereby refreshing him and making him come alive again..

Lets Tangoed Them and for added measure lets give one on the head with that  Base Ball bat that u have thoughtfully brought along !!Big smile

corvettehussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

MMG!

Pranaam! Seeing you here for the first time this year. Smart of you to boycott yday's episode. We couldn't click LIKE on LUD either. What a bad episode to start off the year! SCAM got away scot-free. YKW failed to succeed in the one thing she could do, scream her head off. Instead she was making all kinds of faces at SCAM trying to emote and failing miserably.  Today we have to see two sisters making faces at each others and failing to deliver.

Are POPS running out of ideas and are waiting to get this show shut down? There is a new one already waiting in the wings to take a prime spot in Feb.

corvette

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
You should do a post on how to revive the show in 14 days.  The way things are going they are doing a good job of taking a good, decent story to the toilets.

Go to top