ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 14)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

Laugh if you must  but I'm saving my likes for the LUDOuch

I've not had any trouble today, apart from this original post.. I must not speak too soon because like we were all celebrating the end of Arushi, she is back with vengeance....LOLOuch

POPS should take a page out of IF team.  We complained about being unable to click LIKE. Voila! They fix it overnight. Now that is what I call customer service. Thank you IF Team for listening to your members. Thumbs Up

OK, POPS now it's your turn. Shut down the YKW (aka Ughrrrrrrrrrooooooooooossiiiaaaaaaaa track or  viewers will answer with TRPS. (those who are Bharath residents please take note, you have  a job to do).

Pearl Grey has been very visible at award functions collecting her awards. Hope she remembers the show won the awards for the early months of the show not for the past three months.  If they continue with YKW they may not even get a nomination.

Edited by MERARAI - 04 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera I got to click you post too! I am definitely growing weary of the POPs yanking our chain but I think some of the actors were trying to manipulate us too.

This is for your continuing efforts on the forumClapHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I've not had any trouble today, apart from this original post.. I must not speak too soon because like we were all celebrating the end of Arushi, she is back with vengeance....LOLOuch

POPS should take a page out of IF team.  We complained about being unable to click LIKE. Voila! They fix it overnight. Now that is what I call customer service. Thank you IF Team for listening to your viewers. Thumbs Up

OK, POPS now it's your turn. Shut down the YKW (aka Ughrrrrrrrrrooooooooooossiiiaaaaaaaa track or  viewers will answer with TRPS. (those who are Bharath residents please take note, you have  a job to do).

Pearl Grey has been very visible at award functions collecting her awards. Hope she remembers the show won the awards for the early months of the show not for the past three months.  If they continue with YKW they may not even get a nomination.

3 Cheers  for IF AND ITS DEDICATED TEAM .....Clap

I have tightened my belt...Am looking grim and furious and all set to  teach this  Cunning CV's a harsh lesson .....[for this express purpose , I attended  a crash course  tutored by Pratigya..now I am fully equipped...I can out talk u, I can  preach non-stop for 15 mins, I can fix u immobile with my wide eyed stare....LOL]..

next time around..they will not even remember MKAP EXISTED !!

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 9:15am

MERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by lakshmipai

i dont know how to reply for this...i think cv's had already missed out mant tracks in between...i hope you all know that it s not even digesting after watching yesterday's episode....
                      pratigya who always fights for all the rights and infair doings..didnt even complined to police that her sister is being cheated by aman...he was shown as a loyal advocate and i dont know wat prompted them to change him like this...
                 i dont know wat to write because many things are there...they need to end this fooolish ad stupid track other wise they will reduce the trp's again...as the star is about to launch new shows i dont know wat will happen to our show...
     hard luck for all the talented actors who are being taunted just b'cuz of that stupid aarushi. new year's 1st episode was horrible..

Lakshmi,

Pratigya has a huge blindspot re her family...it is one law for the world and one law for Sax's...Anything which might spell trouble for Sax will be avoided and she did just that..besides Pratigya did not have tangible evidence to back up her accusation...Aman did not change, Lakshmi..he was always meant to be a rotten apple..piyush  Sahadev hinted at this right at the beginning itself...

This track need not en..but should be carried out without showing Aarushi ...

New Year's Epi was one of the worst one I had seen, was severly tempted to switch off in the middle..the fact I was providing live UD kept me on..OuchOuchOuch

I know the feeling I turn off the sound when YKW shows up and even then it's painful to watch.  Why hire someone who can't get dialogue delivery, body language and  facial expressions to synch every time? Komal is a talented actress and she has been sidelined while the one who can't act (I doubt any training is going to fix that) is on center stage.  Time for people in India to turn off your TVs and let POPS know how you feel by hitting them where it hurts........at the TRPs.

@ Bold, Beats me !! was it bec she was willing to work for less ..or she came into prominence bec all the other actors were putting their foot down and were refusing to be pushed around by the POP's...Did she come into limelight  to teach a lesson to other member's of the star cast , to prove to them That this serial can run without them and the POPS were made to backtrack when we unequivocally refused to accept the substitute ....So many speculation's..Smile

Something fishy has been happening behind the scenes.  The three most annoying characters are given far too much screen time.  2 of them after they protested about pay rise.  I have noticed how quickly they have shifted focus on both Naina and Adarsh.  The Prof gets far too much screen time as it is, and they still have not curbed it.

None of this speculation will make much difference, unless and only if they listen to the viewers and end this NOW.  Where has Pearl Grey gone, she seems to be hidden in some cave where she is unable to hear our screams of the end of Arushi.

Yes..Star ..The lesser mortals have began to hog the limelight ..but what is surprising About Adarsh's is...why aren't they showing Komarsh development ...why are they showing him alone...y a separate track for him ..Komarsh would have been interesting  to watch

The Cv's or Pearl Grey  will not hear our voice..but they will listen raptly when the TRP tinkles down !! That's where we have to hit them..

Tanths

Lead the charge. If hurting TRPS means hurting their wallets they are bound to listen. How does a show go from one applauded to one ridiculed within a matter of weeks. Whoever the creative head (as he or she calls him/herself) should have that head part examined.  Are they trying to do their own version of "HOW TO TANK A SHOW IN SIX MONTHS?"

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmipai

i dont know how to reply for this...i think cv's had already missed out mant tracks in between...i hope you all know that it s not even digesting after watching yesterday's episode....
                      pratigya who always fights for all the rights and infair doings..didnt even complined to police that her sister is being cheated by aman...he was shown as a loyal advocate and i dont know wat prompted them to change him like this...
                 i dont know wat to write because many things are there...they need to end this fooolish ad stupid track other wise they will reduce the trp's again...as the star is about to launch new shows i dont know wat will happen to our show...
     hard luck for all the talented actors who are being taunted just b'cuz of that stupid aarushi. new year's 1st episode was horrible..

Lakshmi,

Pratigya has a huge blindspot re her family...it is one law for the world and one law for Sax's...Anything which might spell trouble for Sax will be avoided and she did just that..besides Pratigya did not have tangible evidence to back up her accusation...Aman did not change, Lakshmi..he was always meant to be a rotten apple..piyush  Sahadev hinted at this right at the beginning itself...

This track need not en..but should be carried out without showing Aarushi ...

New Year's Epi was one of the worst one I had seen, was severly tempted to switch off in the middle..the fact I was providing live UD kept me on..OuchOuchOuch

I know the feeling I turn off the sound when YKW shows up and even then it's painful to watch.  Why hire someone who can't get dialogue delivery, body language and  facial expressions to synch every time? Komal is a talented actress and she has been sidelined while the one who can't act (I doubt any training is going to fix that) is on center stage.  Time for people in India to turn off your TVs and let POPS know how you feel by hitting them where it hurts........at the TRPs.

@ Bold, Beats me !! was it bec she was willing to work for less ..or she came into prominence bec all the other actors were putting their foot down and were refusing to be pushed around by the POP's...Did she come into limelight  to teach a lesson to other member's of the star cast , to prove to them That this serial can run without them and the POPS were made to backtrack when we unequivocally refused to accept the substitute ....So many speculation's..Smile

Something fishy has been happening behind the scenes.  The three most annoying characters are given far too much screen time.  2 of them after they protested about pay rise.  I have noticed how quickly they have shifted focus on both Naina and Adarsh.  The Prof gets far too much screen time as it is, and they still have not curbed it.

None of this speculation will make much difference, unless and only if they listen to the viewers and end this NOW.  Where has Pearl Grey gone, she seems to be hidden in some cave where she is unable to hear our screams of the end of Arushi.

Yes..Star ..The lesser mortals have began to hog the limelight ..but what is surprising About Adarsh's is...why aren't they showing Komarsh development ...why are they showing him alone...y a separate track for him ..Komarsh would have been interesting  to watch

The Cv's or Pearl Grey  will not hear our voice..but they will listen raptly when the TRP tinkles down !! That's where we have to hit them..

Tanths

Lead the charge. If hurting TRPS means hurting their wallets they are bound to listen. How does a show go from one applauded to one ridiculed within a matter of weeks. Whoever the creative head (as he or she calls him/herself) should have that head part examined.  Are they trying to do their own version of "HOW TO TANK A SHOW IN SIX MONTHS?"

If they are trying , then they are being very successful...

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=lakshmipai]

It is true as to why they cant work on his relationship with Komal, instead of flying solo.  It seems all of them get individual tracks apart from Krishna.  That is quite unfair when none of the lesser mortals have the screen presence or acting ability to deliver.

An overweening  belief in their  acting ability ...it is the empty  vessel syndrome...

MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

POPS should take a page out of IF team.  We complained about being unable to click LIKE. Voila! They fix it overnight. Now that is what I call customer service. Thank you IF Team for listening to your viewers. Thumbs Up

3 Cheers  for IF AND ITS DEDICATED TEAM .....Clap

I have tightened my belt...Am looking grim and furious and all set to  teach this  Cunning CV's a harsh lesson .....[for this express purpose , I attended  a crash course  tutored by Pratigya..now I am fully equipped...I can out talk u, I can  preach non-stop for 15 mins, I can fix u immobile with my wide eyed stare....LOL]..

next time around..they will not even remember MKAP EXISTED !!

tanths

Why do I get a vision of a female Gabbar Singh right about now reading your post. Hope you got your Bharath Brigade ready to out wit POPS.

Btw , does CV stand for Conning Viewers?Tongue
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera I got to click you post too! I am definitely growing weary of the POPs yanking our chain but I think some of the actors were trying to manipulate us too.

This is for your continuing efforts on the forumClapHug

Yum Mum

Thank you Embarrassed.  I sometimes get the feeling POPS are trying to outwit the viewers and push us too far. It' seems like even a few actors are protesting in their own way to the lacklustre and dumb tracks via their acting.  Krishna and Takurain are a few whose acting has become ConfusedShockedUnhappyErmmWackoGeek

hussainramsotanthya

Go to top