Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 13)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Tanths! Happy New Year my darling!

I have been reading this thread on and off since this morning!

I realised though I'd have to watch the flippin episode before I could legitimately comment! 

You are absolutely right to blast the CVs for making a molehill out of what ought to have been a thunderous great mountain - the A-A clash(not)

In fact as per Mera's post,  you are right to blast the CVs for every damn thing wrong - for it is with them that the buck stops ultimately as to what we have to see, or rather endure'.

As for YKW, even though I don't necessarily share the same degree of sentiment about her as a character or indeed her acting skills yesterday, I would again say it is the CVs fault  and much less the actress's fault for the lacklustre performance'personally seeing YKW contrite and weeping simply takes me back to her character as the simpering little silly girl that she was and remains -  woman she is not even though she may play the age of majority.

P as a character irks me no end and in some ways I am more disappointed in her character and its ongoing weaknesses and inabilities than YKW, simply because I have more expectations, interest and affection in the former than the latter.

I am surprisingly OK about YKW now being contrite and waiting to fall into the ever-eager Didi's arms ' that's completely consistent with these flippin Saxes. It's also OK because its realistic ' when the ones that hurt you are your own it really hurts like hell ' but I also firmly believe that its difficult to ignore the plight and contrite pleas of someone you have loved dearly and in P's case still love. It's the next bit I have difficulty with, her aiding and abetting her sister and being perfectly happy to take the heat from the TNs for it, without in the least bit acknowledging her sister's fault  in the whole situation. Krishna in all of this is just an afterthought.

What is happening to MKAP is not good, the gaping holes in content, dialogue and delivery are now to visible and too regular to be brushed aside'..good for you that you have faith Tanths even if is is hanging precariously on a very fragile thread, but for me the shine is off and I'm not confident about it being restored.

And on that happy note, let me wish everyone on the Forum a very Happy New Year  - unless you happen to be a CV reading this in which case please accept with grace my rotten tomatoes and eggs!

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  MMG !!

Thankoooooooooooooo and wishe u a blissful New year Too [ Having 3 Saand's , It will be mighty difficult..But Still Hope is eternal !! Smile ]

Add my share of rotten Tomatoes too !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Laugh if you must  but I'm saving my likes for the LUDOuch

I shall Laugh Bec I must  !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I've not had any trouble today, apart from this original post.. I must not speak too soon because like we were all celebrating the end of Arushi, she is back with vengeance....LOLOuch

I too haven't had any trouble So far...looks like the embargo has been lifted.....

Iss Aarushi ko kya karen ....maardiya jaaye ya Bhaghadiya Jaaye ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

hussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I've not had any trouble today, apart from this original post.. I must not speak too soon because like we were all celebrating the end of Arushi, she is back with vengeance....LOLOuch

I too haven't had any trouble So far...looks like the embargo has been lifted.....

doono, par kya kara, hum sab hi bhagh jaayege pehle....

toh phir CVs khenge humare saat aisa kyon hua....CryCryCry.

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

The last time Kesar spoke was when she begged Takurain not to kill her by embarrassing her in front of the community during the Mukh dikayi for YKW. Like we wanted to see her. Having YKW seated with the saree covering her face so we didn't get to see her expressions was a treat for us viewers.Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 04 January 2011 at 8:56am

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

It's been weeks.

Yum MumHug

YAY!Clap  I got to click LIKE to your post.  I suspect if it's all being lost in translation with POPS Tongue. We asked for YKW the twit who is an illegal sauten wannabe to Kesar to become the furniture, seen at a distance but never heard from other an a squeak which furniture sometimes tend to do when moved.  Instead they got Kesar into mute mode.

Are they paying actors by the numbers of words spoken in dialogue? At this rate it's Kesar working for free, so is Ganti Dadi and Dadi for most part. Recently Adarsh and Naina have gone the same route.  Krishna is repeating his lines once too often so does that mean "ka kehna chahte ho" gets him the same pay no matter how many times he says it?

Maybe POPS needs to sit down and watch their own show taped in the first six months. Hopefully they'll realize how far down the show has fallen since June except for the Takur story build up leading to Janmastami. Rest of it has been centered around YKW. Was there a changing of the guard in the Production House or Network about this time and are they related in any way by family or friendship to YKW. Maybe SBS can handle this story  they do love talking about YKW  constantly. Tongue

Mera,

I had gone on a wild speculation in the previous pages  [11 or 12] regarding Aarushi's eminence ...Do see that ...

Yes ...SBS and AB/AH are long lost  Relatives...They ought to do a segment on AH's Sudden popularity  with the Channel ..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

doono, par kya kara, hum sab hi bhagh jaayege pehle....

toh phir CVs khenge humare saat aisa kyon hua....CryCryCry.

Hey Bhagwan !!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

-Sheena-

Go to top