Pratigya
Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 11)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

when Krishna goes out to work..she will Asks Pratigya...but what job will he do or do u think Devarji will find a job  or will he work... 15 days before..i think...

Am I right or Wrong ???Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 7:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Is it just me or are there others here who feel like one foot is already on the way out the threshold of this show. Who is going to tell us to "Ruk Jao"? POPs seem to care less.

Me !! I am gritting my teeth and hanging in..but not for long ...if Kesar does not take over soon ..then I quit..

She has to take over now....Also it looks like the actress is sticking to the show as we've heard nothing about her departure.  Arushi is like an unwanted guest who refuses to leave when we have shown her the door.

Do the CVs think they are on to some sort of winner when they give this much importance to a non entity?!. To me most of the Takurs are going through the motion most of the time.  The script is not inspiring for them to put any effort.  I think Arhaan is bored of the Krishna avatar and wants something more creativity.  When he is given, he shines and same with SS, Shakti.  Komal is underused and the rest are given way too much screen time (Adarsh, Naina and Prof).  They need time off, so we can get some breather.  

I actually enjoyed 3 weeks free of Pratigya and I thought because they were going to concentrate on K unemployment, I felt it was something worthwhile to watch. But that too seems to have been a ploy for them to get the viewers so that they can continue with Arushi. 

If the serial has to survive the Feb dead line..Then a ruthless and efficient pruning is required..but I am not so confident on this..

agree with u  @ bold....

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Thank you Tanths I had actually forgottten.

I don't know the answer I was curious. The woman goes weeks w/out speaking she needs a bell too.

Edited by yummimommy - 04 January 2011 at 7:44am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

You are welcome,YM....Since she rarely opens her mouth ..such precious moments are not forgotten in a hurry...LOLLOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

You are welcome,YM....Since she rarely opens her mouth ..such precious moments are not forgotten in a hurry...LOLLOLLOL

Was she in yesterday's episode.  I dont recall.  Kesar seems to be the non ghanti version of ghanti dadi. She says a couple of dialogues instead of ringing a bell.  Today's episode will be the same as yesterdays.  Tanths, I do pity you as you do such a good service by providing the Live UD.  Seriously, you need a standing ovation to sit through and listen to such utter rubbishClapClapClap
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Was she in yesterday's episode.  I dont recall.  Kesar seems to be the non ghanti version of ghanti dadi. She says a couple of dialogues instead of ringing a bell.  Today's episode will be the same as yesterdays.  Tanths, I do pity you as you do such a good service by providing the Live UD.  Seriously, you need a standing ovation to sit through and listen to such utter rubbishClapClapClap
I am afraid to use my like button. So here............LikeClap

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

She was..She and Pratigya were engaged in some House work while Amma will be taking potshots at Pratigya ...and she will notice Aarushi's woebegone expression and she   begins to wonder ...

Thank You, Star.... The live and humorous comments by our Girlswa keep me going..Big smile

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

I am afraid to use my like button. So here............LikeClap

Even our MIL's did not invoke such fear !!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top