Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 10)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Is it just me or are there others here who feel like one foot is already on the way out the threshold of this show. Who is going to tell us to "Ruk Jao"? POPs seem to care less.

Me !! I am gritting my teeth and hanging in..but not for long ...if Kesar does not take over soon ..then I quit..

She has to take over now....Also it looks like the actress is sticking to the show as we've heard nothing about her departure.  Arushi is like an unwanted guest who refuses to leave when we have shown her the door.

Do the CVs think they are on to some sort of winner when they give this much importance to a non entity?!. To me most of the Takurs are going through the motion most of the time.  The script is not inspiring for them to put any effort.  I think Arhaan is bored of the Krishna avatar and wants something more creativity.  When he is given, he shines and same with SS, Shakti.  Komal is underused and the rest are given way too much screen time (Adarsh, Naina and Prof).  They need time off, so we can get some breather.  

I actually enjoyed 3 weeks free of Pratigya and I thought because they were going to concentrate on K unemployment, I felt it was something worthwhile to watch. But that too seems to have been a ploy for them to get the viewers so that they can continue with Arushi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Is it just me or are there others here who feel like one foot is already on the way out the threshold of this show. Who is going to tell us to "Ruk Jao"? POPs seem to care less.

Me !! I am gritting my teeth and hanging in..but not for long ...if Kesar does not take over soon ..then I quit..

After all the hoopla after the pay raises, Naina and Adarsh have calmed down. Kesar and Takurain were ready to walk out. Now their lips are sealed. Is Kesar done filming as of Dec 31st? Will we even have the same Kesar or another newbie who can't act (maybe AH has a relative in the wings who wants to try her hand at acting waiting in the wings). 

Krishna (Mr. Behll) seems to have lost interest in his character recently. He is dragging himself around these days. The ooomph in his character is gone. SS and Takurain are getting stale.  Why not give us Ganti Dadi's story? The reason for her silence will be an interesting track. Instead we get the YKW track in our faces month after month. POPS seem to forget their awards are for performances early in the year. After watching the past three months I doubt anyone would so much as want to nominate the show for awards at this rate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Mili97

OMG!!!OMG!!! ClapClapClap You deserve a standing ovation for coming out with this post. The rot had set in the show as far back as August when A stepped into the TN as an unwanted guest and now MKAP is actually stinking.DeadThe Saxenas were never the best actors in the world but the show was being carried forward by the Thakurs and their magnetic screen presence. But like Midas, the Cvs got greedy and are now exterminating that those who made a smash hit of MKAP. I always called P, pokerfaced. Her expressions are frozen in inaction especially in serious scenes however she is in her elements when she is asked to be playful, the janmashtami celebrations were more her style. Arushi, I will reserve my comments. In most of my posts, I have conveyed my dismay at the way the Thakur family is now being reduced to a gang of halfwits, fumbling and hamming their way through life. ShockedHeaven help us, the glib talker K has now taken to stuttering and mumbling as if to show how totally shallow he has become.

This was supposed to be about Kriya love story but now this seems to be about K's addiction for love. Just like an addict, he is debasing, degrading and dehumanising his own self just so that he can get his supply of P's love (not just in the carnal sense). P understds this unhealthy dependence and exploiting this to the hilt. K needs his self esteem back just as much MKAP needs a sensible script. God only knows why the Cvs are holding back.

Loved your post. Thank you for taking up this truth or dare challenge.Star

Agree with You Milli..this show is steadily on a downward  journey as for as  direction, screenplay is concerned..There has been occasional sparks now and then reminding us  what this Serial is capable of, but off late that spark is becoming rare ....

My demand [it is no more plea ] is let the Thakurs get back to their real self...Stop tinkering with them ...Allow amma some dialogue and some intelligence apart from taunting Pratigya..which has become a bore now !!..

THis was supposed to be about the evolution of Krishna..but what actually is happening is the devolution of Krishna ...u r undermining his strengths , diluting his stance and passing this as the transformance wrought by love..

IMO..Both  Pratigya and Krishna have to grow up and learn from one another...while Krishna has begun the process, Pratigya has been left behind ...I would want Krishna to learn Moral, right and wrong from Pratigya while Pratigya learns Pragmatism, reality  and sagacity from Krishna..

Thanxx Mili  for ur encouragement..Big smile

Totally agreed on the underlined part.  This is not a love story but a story of the female lead who has reached her optimum and for all to reach the same point.  She is such a stagnated character , just like amma who is there to taunt Pratigya. No freshness in amma anymore, and I feel the actress overacts her dialogues. 

I dont know how many times you and many others have said this but they need resurrect Krishna character to spice up the serial or this is the level it will remain till the shows end.  The CVs are taking too much liberty with the knowledge that people will watch any nonsense if they show any form of Krishna. 

I really hope Tanthya they will read this post of yours and make changes or we have to become more critical and  vocal of our disapproval.  They keep saying the visit this forum, so the more we criticize the chances are that we may be heard.

And an optimum set at low level ....Yes..Amma with her constant Maidam is beginning to irritate and her menace is beginning to pall ...and when she is supposed to be tender and Loving ..She overacts..A tendency which is of recent phenomenon ...I wonder who gave her that input ??

I have doubts about the MKAP team visiting , Star or they being responsive to our demands and views..We shouted our self hoarse over the Aarushi track , But this team bludgeoned  ahead heedless of our views but when we reacted by throwing out their show from Top 10....They immediately came up with KRIYA track ....which got them back to  # 2 ...Now again they are upto their mischief, and we too will not shirl ..we too will pack this off the TRP table..That is the only verdict they listen to ..........

The only time amma showed any tenderness was when Krishna spoke to her in the kitchen in regards to sleeping on an empty stomach.  This was the only time the real amma emerged after the marriage of Krishna.  Before marriage, she seemed sensible, had motherly love but was an abused woman.  Now her honk only horns in one direction.

Constant criticism and non viewing of the show will only work for them.  But from the new synopsis they are going to drag this track till the weekend and the promo scene will be the Friday cliffhanger. Therefore, the whole of next week we will still be enduring this BS.

This seems like a track which has no ending as it has too many branches where they can take it and it seems that they are planning to give Arushi equal footing with parallel tracks.

Before Marriage and early marriage ..she was quite sensible and  normal..she began to go overboard from the coal painting onward ...and even SS began to slide from then on ..Shakthiya was left intact but this sordid Marriage did him in ...

I getting convinced that Aarushi will not disappear , but we are the one's who will be disappearing..LOL

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmipai

i dont know how to reply for this...i think cv's had already missed out mant tracks in between...i hope you all know that it s not even digesting after watching yesterday's episode....
                      pratigya who always fights for all the rights and infair doings..didnt even complined to police that her sister is being cheated by aman...he was shown as a loyal advocate and i dont know wat prompted them to change him like this...
                 i dont know wat to write because many things are there...they need to end this fooolish ad stupid track other wise they will reduce the trp's again...as the star is about to launch new shows i dont know wat will happen to our show...
     hard luck for all the talented actors who are being taunted just b'cuz of that stupid aarushi. new year's 1st episode was horrible..

Lakshmi,

Pratigya has a huge blindspot re her family...it is one law for the world and one law for Sax's...Anything which might spell trouble for Sax will be avoided and she did just that..besides Pratigya did not have tangible evidence to back up her accusation...Aman did not change, Lakshmi..he was always meant to be a rotten apple..piyush  Sahadev hinted at this right at the beginning itself...

This track need not en..but should be carried out without showing Aarushi ...

New Year's Epi was one of the worst one I had seen, was severly tempted to switch off in the middle..the fact I was providing live UD kept me on..OuchOuchOuch

I know the feeling I turn off the sound when YKW shows up and even then it's painful to watch.  Why hire someone who can't get dialogue delivery, body language and  facial expressions to synch every time? Komal is a talented actress and she has been sidelined while the one who can't act (I doubt any training is going to fix that) is on center stage.  Time for people in India to turn off your TVs and let POPS know how you feel by hitting them where it hurts........at the TRPs.
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mili97]

And an optimum set at low level ....Yes..Amma with her constant Maidam is beginning to irritate and her menace is beginning to pall ...and when she is supposed to be tender and Loving ..She overacts..A tendency which is of recent phenomenon ...I wonder who gave her that input ??

I have doubts about the MKAP team visiting , Star or they being responsive to our demands and views..We shouted our self hoarse over the Aarushi track , But this team bludgeoned  ahead heedless of our views but when we reacted by throwing out their show from Top 10....They immediately came up with KRIYA track ....which got them back to  # 2 ...Now again they are upto their mischief, and we too will not shirl ..we too will pack this off the TRP table..That is the only verdict they listen to ..........

The only time amma showed any tenderness was when Krishna spoke to her in the kitchen in regards to sleeping on an empty stomach.  This was the only time the real amma emerged after the marriage of Krishna.  Before marriage, she seemed sensible, had motherly love but was an abused woman.  Now her honk only horns in one direction.

Constant criticism and non viewing of the show will only work for them.  But from the new synopsis they are going to drag this track till the weekend and the promo scene will be the Friday cliffhanger. Therefore, the whole of next week we will still be enduring this BS.

This seems like a track which has no ending as it has too many branches where they can take it and it seems that they are planning to give Arushi equal footing with parallel tracks.

Before Marriage and early marriage ..she was quite sensible and  normal..she began to go overboard from the coal painting onward ...and even SS began to slide from then on ..Shakthiya was left intact but this sordid Marriage did him in ...

I getting convinced that Aarushi will not disappear , but we are the one's who will be disappearing..LOL

Everyone will know the reason behind the demise of MKAP.  For the actress it is a win, win situation where she will get the famous but at the same time infamous. Not an easy feat to achieve by any means....LOLLOLLOL.  We as viewers will be responsible....WinkTongue

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

After all the hoopla after the pay raises, Naina and Adarsh have calmed down. Kesar and Takurain were ready to walk out. Now their lips are sealed. Is Kesar done filming as of Dec 31st? Will we even have the same Kesar or another newbie who can't act (maybe AH has a relative in the wings who wants to try her hand at acting waiting in the wings). 

Krishna (Mr. Behll) seems to have lost interest in his character recently. He is dragging himself around these days. The ooomph in his character is gone. SS and Takurain are getting stale.  Why not give us Ganti Dadi's story? The reason for her silence will be an interesting track. Instead we get the YKW track in our faces month after month. POPS seem to forget their awards are for performances early in the year. After watching the past three months I doubt anyone would so much as want to nominate the show for awards at this rate.

I do not think KB has left else we would have seen a different promo  or extended Sis war ....the fact that it is moving  towards confrontation  semms to confirm that KB will stay on...

Any Actor will lose interest, when his character is butchered on daily basis ....SS,Amma,Krishna are prime example .....

Any track will not have a flavour if it has Aarush in it !!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Everyone will know the reason behind the demise of MKAP.  For the actress it is a win, win situation where she will get the famous but at the same time infamous. Not an easy feat to achieve by any means....LOLLOLLOL.  We as viewers will be responsible....WinkTongue

We would be doing the world of entertainment a huge service if we achieve this feat...

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 7:31am

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Just wondering what was the last dialogue KB spoke?

Let this be a contest. Who remembers?

It's been weeks.

MERARAI

Go to top