Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! - Page 9

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you Tanths I had actually forgottten.

I don't know the answer I was curious. The woman goes weeks w/out speaking she needs a bell too.Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

You are welcome,YM....Since she rarely opens her mouth ..such precious moments are not forgotten in a hurry...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome,YM....Since she rarely opens her mouth ..such precious moments are not forgotten in a hurry...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Was she in yesterday's episode.  I dont recall.  Kesar seems to be the non ghanti version of ghanti dadi. She says a couple of dialogues instead of ringing a bell.  Today's episode will be the same as yesterdays.  Tanths, I do pity you as you do such a good service by providing the Live UD.  Seriously, you need a standing ovation to sit through and listen to such utter rubbish๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Was she in yesterday's episode.  I dont recall.  Kesar seems to be the non ghanti version of ghanti dadi. She says a couple of dialogues instead of ringing a bell.  Today's episode will be the same as yesterdays.  Tanths, I do pity you as you do such a good service by providing the Live UD.  Seriously, you need a standing ovation to sit through and listen to such utter rubbish๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am afraid to use my like button. So here............LikeClap
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

She was..She and Pratigya were engaged in some House work while Amma will be taking potshots at Pratigya ...and she will notice Aarushi's woebegone expression and she   begins to wonder ...

Thank You, Star.... The live and humorous comments by our Girlswa keep me going..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

I am afraid to use my like button. So here............Like๐Ÿ‘

Even our MIL's did not invoke such fear !!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

I don't know the answer I was curious. The woman goes weeks w/out speaking she needs a bell too.

even that will be muted ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

I know the feeling I turn off the sound when YKW shows up and even then it's painful to watch.  Why hire someone who can't get dialogue delivery, body language and  facial expressions to synch every time? Komal is a talented actress and she has been sidelined while the one who can't act (I doubt any training is going to fix that) is on center stage.  Time for people in India to turn off your TVs and let POPS know how you feel by hitting them where it hurts........at the TRPs.

@ Bold, Beats me !! was it bec she was willing to work for less ..or she came into prominence bec all the other actors were putting their foot down and were refusing to be pushed around by the POP's...Did she come into limelight  to teach a lesson to other member's of the star cast , to prove to them That this serial can run without them and the POPS were made to backtrack when we unequivocally refused to accept the substitute ....So many speculation's..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

@ Bold, Beats me !! was it bec she was willing to work for less ..or she came into prominence bec all the other actors were putting their foot down and were refusing to be pushed around by the POP's...Did she come into limelight  to teach a lesson to other member's of the star cast , to prove to them That this serial can run without them and the POPS were made to backtrack when we unequivocally refused to accept the substitute ....So many speculation's..๐Ÿ˜Š

Something fishy has been happening behind the scenes.  The three most annoying characters are given far too much screen time.  2 of them after they protested about pay rise.  I have noticed how quickly they have shifted focus on both Naina and Adarsh.  The Prof gets far too much screen time as it is, and they still have not curbed it.

None of this speculation will make much difference, unless and only if they listen to the viewers and end this NOW.  Where has Pearl Grey gone, she seems to be hidden in some cave where she is unable to hear our screams of the end of Arushi.

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Tanths! Happy New Year my darling!

I have been reading this thread on and off since this morning!

I realised though I'd have to watch the flippin episode before I could legitimately comment! 

You are absolutely right to blast the CVs for making a molehill out of what ought to have been a thunderous great mountain - the A-A clash(not)

In fact as per Mera's post,  you are right to blast the CVs for every damn thing wrong - for it is with them that the buck stops ultimately as to what we have to see, or rather endureโ€ฆ.

As for YKW, even though I don't necessarily share the same degree of sentiment about her as a character or indeed her acting skills yesterday, I would again say it is the CVs fault  and much less the actress's fault for the lacklustre performanceโ€ฆpersonally seeing YKW contrite and weeping simply takes me back to her character as the simpering little silly girl that she was and remains -  woman she is not even though she may play the age of majority.

P as a character irks me no end and in some ways I am more disappointed in her character and its ongoing weaknesses and inabilities than YKW, simply because I have more expectations, interest and affection in the former than the latter.

I am surprisingly OK about YKW now being contrite and waiting to fall into the ever-eager Didi's arms โ€“ that's completely consistent with these flippin Saxes. It's also OK because its realistic โ€“ when the ones that hurt you are your own it really hurts like hell โ€“ but I also firmly believe that its difficult to ignore the plight and contrite pleas of someone you have loved dearly and in P's case still love. It's the next bit I have difficulty with, her aiding and abetting her sister and being perfectly happy to take the heat from the TNs for it, without in the least bit acknowledging her sister's fault  in the whole situation. Krishna in all of this is just an afterthought.

What is happening to MKAP is not good, the gaping holes in content, dialogue and delivery are now to visible and too regular to be brushed asideโ€ฆ..good for you that you have faith Tanths even if is is hanging precariously on a very fragile thread, but for me the shine is off and I'm not confident about it being restored.

And on that happy note, let me wish everyone on the Forum a very Happy New Year  - unless you happen to be a CV reading this in which case please accept with grace my rotten tomatoes and eggs!