Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

To be honest, I dont feel sorry for Shakti. He deserves everything he gets since he killed 5 kids still in the womb.  I did not want Arushi to be the one to give him the lesson.

The CVs have turned this show into Arushi Vs Pratigya and both will not be able to pull off the unexpected.  Arushi is not a well liked character even before her promotion. Yesterday they wasted 15 minutes on Arushi's lame confrontation and then the whole flashback of her meeting with Aman to her marriage with Shakti.  What was the need to remind us of the punishment we endured.  They could have finished off the sisters reunion yesterday and we could see the slap from Prof today.  But this is going to be dragged out till no one will be interested in the show, when it is actually interested.

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.  Nowadays the Takurs are even lackluster. Just prodding ahead.

I kinda have a sneaky sympathy for Shakthi ...and I will not absolve Kesar from the abortion..she is quite sneaky and clever..in fact much cleverer and tactful than Pratigya ..had she applied her mind..then Abortion's could have been avoided...but then one less chance for CV's to deify  PratigyaπŸ˜ƒ..So I accept that Track ..

Yes, Star..while Pooja Gor can carry light scenes..she is found wanting in serious scenes or scenes which require histrionics ..and AH... the less said the better ...but now it looks like Shakthi and Kesar are coming back ..I mean the old Shakthi...So I am hoping..I can sit thru the bland acting of Sax's since we have the fiery Thakur's to balance them out...

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.

Amen to That !!😊
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo πŸ˜‰

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo πŸ˜‰

Fatiiiii...

where were You ? You came,  Dard went off...

Now dont double my dard saying you were in Bulging eyes  land...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

AT Tanthu πŸ˜‘😑  or with Tanthu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, Adilwa...
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Fatiiiii...

where were You ? You came,  Dard went off...

Now dont double my dard saying you were in Bulging eyes  land...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi i was in ur bewafayi land. kahaan thi bey ... i even came to ur precap thread but u didnt respond 😭

how are u feeling buddy? hope everything is okay at ur end.

i will see ya tomorrow morning in CT.... be there okay..

tc muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lub ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Agree with You Milli..this show is steadily on a downward  journey as for as  direction, screenplay is concerned..There has been occasional sparks now and then reminding us  what this Serial is capable of, but off late that spark is becoming rare ....

My demand [it is no more plea ] is let the Thakurs get back to their real self...Stop tinkering with them ...Allow amma some dialogue and some intelligence apart from taunting Pratigya..which has become a bore now !!..

THis was supposed to be about the evolution of Krishna..but what actually is happening is the devolution of Krishna ...u r undermining his strengths , diluting his stance and passing this as the transformance wrought by love..

IMO..Both  Pratigya and Krishna have to grow up and learn from one another...while Krishna has begun the process, Pratigya has been left behind ...I would want Krishna to learn Moral, right and wrong from Pratigya while Pratigya learns Pragmatism, reality  and sagacity from Krishna..

Thanxx Mili  for ur encouragement..πŸ˜ƒ

Totally agreed on the underlined part.  This is not a love story but a story of the female lead who has reached her optimum and for all to reach the same point.  She is such a stagnated character , just like amma who is there to taunt Pratigya. No freshness in amma anymore, and I feel the actress overacts her dialogues. 

I dont know how many times you and many others have said this but they need resurrect Krishna character to spice up the serial or this is the level it will remain till the shows end.  The CVs are taking too much liberty with the knowledge that people will watch any nonsense if they show any form of Krishna. 

I really hope Tanthya they will read this post of yours and make changes or we have to become more critical and  vocal of our disapproval.  They keep saying the visit this forum, so the more we criticize the chances are that we may be heard.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tanthya..... howz you???

I was actually bored watching the entire episode...

Dat idiot Prats.... how dare she talk to Krish like dat... 😑

Sumtimes I feel uske brains ka treatment karna padega...

But the Worst part was AVANTIKA ....  🀒

Some one should teach her to act....
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

nahi i was in ur bewafayi land. kahaan thi bey ... i even came to ur precap thread but u didnt respond 😭

how are u feeling buddy? hope everything is okay at ur end.

i will see ya tomorrow morning in CT.... be there okay..

tc muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lub ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye Fatiiii...TC
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Totally agreed on the underlined part.  This is not a love story but a story of the female lead who has reached her optimum and for all to reach the same point.  She is such a stagnated character , just like amma who is there to taunt Pratigya. No freshness in amma anymore, and I feel the actress overacts her dialogues. 

I dont know how many times you and many others have said this but they need resurrect Krishna character to spice up the serial or this is the level it will remain till the shows end.  The CVs are taking too much liberty with the knowledge that people will watch any nonsense if they show any form of Krishna. 

I really hope Tanthya they will read this post of yours and make changes or we have to become more critical and  vocal of our disapproval.  They keep saying the visit this forum, so the more we criticize the chances are that we may be heard.

And an optimum set at low level ....Yes..Amma with her constant Maidam is beginning to irritate and her menace is beginning to pall ...and when she is supposed to be tender and Loving ..She overacts..A tendency which is of recent phenomenon ...I wonder who gave her that input ??

I have doubts about the MKAP team visiting , Star or they being responsive to our demands and views..We shouted our self hoarse over the Aarushi track , But this team bludgeoned  ahead heedless of our views but when we reacted by throwing out their show from Top 10....They immediately came up with KRIYA track ....which got them back to  # 2 ...Now again they are upto their mischief, and we too will not shirl ..we too will pack this off the TRP table..That is the only verdict they listen to ..........
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

mkg 90 now whats this ?what kind of discussion it leads to u r hell bent on proving that tanthya is arhaan ehl devanis ok she and we all are now what ? everyone knows that e r frustrated seeing yesterdays epi so tanthya made this thread so that wecan discuss about it but no u are diverting the discussion to other side. see madam arhaan is a very very talented actor bestest in the tv right now but if krishna does something wrong we all condem his acctions  and so tanthya so please if you cant llessen our miseries then please dont increase them 😑and tanthya wonderful post asusualπŸ‘ u r a⭐️  i will comment on the epi later right now very angry

Thank You Nazia !! πŸ˜ƒ ..... Cool down, Bey... or perhaps dont cool down..lets capture all ur anger and divert it towards the CV's..I am sure they will be roasted and Hopefully we will get a fresh,talented and really creative Creatives..πŸ˜ƒ