Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Up about so early Bro 😊 ...

Good Morning !!

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.

Oh My !! .. I do not have words  to lighten ur  feelings..But Be assured that This Sis  is with u  and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!😊
magesh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am highly tempted to agree with you !!😃

but seriously speaking, This is their maiden venture , they cant afford Failure esp after showing that they are capable of ruling the roost , If they flounder now..it will be a black mark  on their ability..For this reason alone..They will  try to give this show a decent TRP..😃

I am still not able to digest that fact that they can screw up this serial so badly. If aarushi had married aman, and then found out that he is already married, then they could have shown pratigya encourating aarushi to split from Aman and live a life on her own. That would have shown some women empowerment (Assuming that the CV's want to show women empowerment)

Actually I feel bad for shakti. Aarushi married him on her own will and now she is leaving him. Shakti could have atleast married another girl

adilmomin786 thumbnail

Oh My !! .. I do not have words to lighten ur feelings..But Be assured that This Sis is with u and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!😊

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance, I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D
magesh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Adil,

My babu is perfectly fine. :) 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: magesh18

I am still not able to digest that fact that they can screw up this serial so badly. If aarushi had married aman, and then found out that he is already married, then they could have shown pratigya encourating aarushi to split from Aman and live a life on her own. That would have shown some women empowerment (Assuming that the CV's want to show women empowerment)

Actually I feel bad for shakti. Aarushi married him on her own will and now she is leaving him. Shakti could have atleast married another girl

Neither Can I !! And Yes  a married and cheated Mrs.Mathur would have made a fine poster for a Independent, Spirited woman...it would have also showed the hypocrisy of the educated ,elite and also kept the Mathur's in the loop..assuming that is why they were given such an extended introduction  but instead we get a Spoilt, wilful girl singlehandedly  destroying a woman's life by marrying an married Man...

You know..there was a post  a while back that said Aarushi owes an apology to Pratigya ..Somehow I felt that if Aarushi indeed owes an apology then it is to teh Thakur's ...for she played with their dreams of getting a Potha..to Shakthi ..had she not agreed to be his concubine ..he would have been hitched to someone  of his choice and enjoying marital bliss..Boy !! Aarushi has a lot to answer for..
tanthya thumbnail

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance, I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D

Watch Out !! Frankenstein Peeps out ....

U just read the first and last sentence ...GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡😡😡😡 or should I be thankful that U atleast took the pains [or initiative] to read a post ..
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Watch Out !! Frankenstein Peeps out ....

U just read the first and last sentence ...GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
😡 or should I be thankful that U atleast took the pains [or initiative] to read a post

Haha! Tanthu! I will read your post in gaps. I read first few sentence now I will absorb it then read another few sentences. And finish your post by tonight! :) there's a plan to everything lol.
-Sheena- thumbnail
To be honest, I dont feel sorry for Shakti. He deserves everything he gets since he killed 5 kids still in the womb.  I did not want Arushi to be the one to give him the lesson.

The CVs have turned this show into Arushi Vs Pratigya and both will not be able to pull off the unexpected.  Arushi is not a well liked character even before her promotion. Yesterday they wasted 15 minutes on Arushi's lame confrontation and then the whole flashback of her meeting with Aman to her marriage with Shakti.  What was the need to remind us of the punishment we endured.  They could have finished off the sisters reunion yesterday and we could see the slap from Prof today.  But this is going to be dragged out till no one will be interested in the show, when it is actually interested.

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.  Nowadays the Takurs are even lackluster. Just prodding ahead.
tanthya thumbnail

Haha! Tanthu! I will read your post in gaps. I read first few sentence now I will absorb it then read another few sentences. And finish your post by tonight! :) there's a plan to everything lol.

I should have known..My posts would be "deep" for a dense and flibberty gibberty creature like You !!!...Lord !! from where did you drag this Kitten ... i   have a long haul  trying to teach him English "English" ....