Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TB Article - Sooraj's look-alike to enter RBO (Page 2)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Me too guessed this... I wish it had been Natasha, but anyway, will give this track a try too... the CVs are trying to generate interest in the show again, and what best than bring Suraj again... They never really dealt with Khanak getting over Suraj properly!

This cud get interesting... One thing we can all be sure of, KT-YM wil rock! I didnt watch RBO when Harpreet was around but he seems like a good actor. so lets see...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskubarebones88

Trupti.P Senior Member
Trupti.P
Trupti.P

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
 Should be happy or sad with this news. Plzzzzzzzzz be it cameo, Firstly we r missing Shanak n now this news Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989NinjaInPyjamaskrock

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
u guys might find this weird.... but u don know how much i wanted suraj to come back... when the new entry s came... i wished suraj s booth also came... and i also posted on that.....

and then wuth natty c surprise and yest scroll during epi.... i was expecting it deep in mky heart but thought that rbo is too original for that..... but sighs no...... it s of course too kektaish.......

but alot of drama in action ....omg......

suraj was always a pinch in shanak s life and shaan should feel guilty of his rather than what he did to rahul.......'

shaan was never shown to feel guilty abt this..... now i expect them to show something on this line... and of course how shanak go thru this phase hand in hand......

i actually fell off my chair when i saw the article...... omg .... u can still feel the excitement... hope they do some justice with this track and harpreet.... i loved him as suraj........ just not some replacement track till kt comes back... i would love the story to grow after he comes back and will be more fun to watch.......i

i feel like making a separate post on this.......but no time....
if harpreet has any big fan right now it is me........ * ducks away from rotten eggs and tomatoes*   ok ok don forget my heart is always for shanak.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@ Trupti
It cud work for RBO. Don't worry. It will bring ShaNak closer... we will get good scenes. KT and YM will rock as always... and Harpreet was also good in whatever I saw of him in YT.

SYS had a thread ystrday asking for Suraj vs Shaan. Khanak will deal with that question now.

This show was about Khanak. They are going back to it.... am looking forward to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti.PNinjaInPyjamaskubarebones88

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I think bringing Suraj is a good idea instead of bringing Natasha cos it means an angry and jealous Shantanu which I would love to see.i think he rocks when he is angry and moody!

Never watched when Suraj was there either apart from the title track in which we see him so looking forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Trupti.P Senior Member
Trupti.P
Trupti.P

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
 @ Tvrasika  may it come true i also want to see strong acting by  YM&KT. I will give time to dis track.

Edited by Trupti.P - 04 January 2011 at 1:05am

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu: even i think they need to deal with Khanak getting over Suraj because it was never dealt with...and right now i think she still ponders over it once in a while and she needs to pass this test.

@ SD: Natasha and Shaan wasn't in question because Shaan left Natasha so for him he made his choice while back. His love was never in question to bring Natasha back again.

Suraj and Khanak however was something Khanak hadn't really dealt with SYS really did predict this topic unknowingly and I think it fits in here...
I'm not up for the look a like track but I think they do need to close Suraj's track permanently....
but somehow i feel we might see more than that...for example rahul's revenge...? possibly?

kubare

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trupti.P

Should be happy or sad with this news. Plzzzzzzzzz be it cameo, Firstly we r missing Shanak n now this news Confused

me also in same situation like u....hope its cameo........plz i cant see shanak suffering for too long time.......plz sooraj stay for few days and go away........Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti.Pkrock

Go to top