Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Trupti
It cud work for RBO. Don't worry. It will bring ShaNak closer... we will get good scenes. KT and YM will rock as always... and Harpreet was also good in whatever I saw of him in YT.

SYS had a thread ystrday asking for Suraj vs Shaan. Khanak will deal with that question now.

This show was about Khanak. They are going back to it.... am looking forward to it.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think bringing Suraj is a good idea instead of bringing Natasha cos it means an angry and jealous Shantanu which I would love to see.i think he rocks when he is angry and moody!

Never watched when Suraj was there either apart from the title track in which we see him so looking forward.
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @ Tvrasika  may it come true i also want to see strong acting by  YM&KT. I will give time to dis track. Edited by Trupti.P - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Gaayu: even i think they need to deal with Khanak getting over Suraj because it was never dealt with...and right now i think she still ponders over it once in a while and she needs to pass this test.

@ SD: Natasha and Shaan wasn't in question because Shaan left Natasha so for him he made his choice while back. His love was never in question to bring Natasha back again.

Suraj and Khanak however was something Khanak hadn't really dealt with SYS really did predict this topic unknowingly and I think it fits in here...
I'm not up for the look a like track but I think they do need to close Suraj's track permanently....
but somehow i feel we might see more than that...for example rahul's revenge...? possibly?
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Trupti.P

Should be happy or sad with this news. Plzzzzzzzzz be it cameo, Firstly we r missing Shanak n now this news 😕

me also in same situation like u....hope its cameo........plz i cant see shanak suffering for too long time.......plz sooraj stay for few days and go away........😕
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @ Sneha we wanted jelousy track b/w Shanak but that to cute nok-jokh ........... but this will be too serious 😕
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Trupti.P

@ Sneha we wanted jelousy track b/w Shanak but that to cute nok-jokh ........... but this will be too serious 😕

yaaaaaaaa this will be tooooo serious track thats y im worried and so im saying suraj should be cameo......but i think cv's will handle this tarck well......
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys don't worry it wont be serious....

just wait for it...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dears trupthi and sneha dont worry.

This would highlight the emotional struggle of an young woman....Really this i appreciate because now only they are coming toone of  the problems of widow remarriage..

any widow after remarrying if happens to face this situatino would feel very uncomfortable...
let us...what happens...

Surely they cant drag this.... so dont worry.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls,
I am with Rooj and Shriya. This wont be melodramatic. Thats not RBO style at all... arre, a widow got married to the man who was responsible for her husband's death. was that serious? How nicely they dealt with everything.

Shaan's girlfriend Natasha lived with him while Khanak was also there... was that serious?

The CVs dont do OTT melodrama in RBO. That much we have to agree.... I am glad they are returning to the original plot. Khanak was widowed. She married another man. How easy is it for her not to think of him?

Shaan has had it very easy. wasnt hard for him to win over Khanak. Now he has a challenge. This will be good.