Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh...long wait...ok...

Tanu, can u plz pm me or msg me on FB when u update ur post ?? I'm logging out now
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ok updateddddd😆

padh lo🤣
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sabar ka phal meetha hota hai 🤣 nice topic tanu 🤣
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tanu...its not what we expected the topic wud be.........but what can be better than a MN topic? & as usual u wrote it beautifully.......mayank -nupur & their struggle to be together!!!!!!!!
nothing can bit that one single 'ha" that mayank said at once to get married to nupur......that one moment,that one decesion made Mayaank& nupur mr. & mrs. sharma..the most adorable couple on earth!!!!!!!!! & we got to witness the most memorable wedding of tv.it was a emotional roler coster ride for us MN fans.....one moment we were sad to c them apart,next moment we were showered with happiness as they got married & become together forever!!!!!!!*sigh ...thank u tanu for bringing back allthe memories!!!!!!!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

tanu...its not what we expected the topic wud be.........but what can be better than a MN topic? & as usual u wrote it beautifully.......mayank -nupur & their struggle to be together!!!!!!!!

nothing can bit that one single 'ha" that mayank said at once to get married to nupur......that one moment,that one decesion made Mayaank& nupur mr. & mrs. sharma..the most adorable couple on earth!!!!!!!!! & we got to witness the most memorable wedding of tv.it was a emotional roler coster ride for us MN fans.....one moment we were sad to c them apart,next moment we were showered with happiness as they got married & become together forever!!!!!!!*sigh ...thank u tanu for bringing back allthe memories!!!!!!!!

mou ur most welcome i knowwww😆

anyway yeah what can be better than an mayur topic.....

i so agree that one yes gave us best couple more cutesttttttt & adorable couple of tv

the roller-coaster journey was too interesting mile -bichda phir mila is baar hamesha ke liya.......

the moment changed completely there life....they were together in every .......to be with each-other.😍
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

sabar ka phal meetha hota hai 🤣 nice topic tanu 🤣

i knowwww 🤣 thanks yamini😆
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a lovely topic on mayur.this track was shown 1 year ago but it still seems as if just yesteday we all were tensed whether mayur will marry or not.thanks a lot 4 making this awesome post.
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely topic tanvi........🤗 u made a topic after ages............yeah the moth of jan 2009 was fully nd fully based on our mayur.........bpoth of them were on the verge of sacrificing their love for their elders......................but in the end they finally got married got tied in the sacred thread of marraige😍..............
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haaye tanu!😍

MN..  all set of emotions they had 2 pass.. finally... endin up.. in marriage!😳

wil b bac!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 13 years ago
supreet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful topic tanu...
only mayur for jan thts very true..
their marriage was a beautiful dream come true for us i.e mayur's fans..
we were worried & tensed tht whether their love will end or marriage will unite them forever n ever n ever...
really u refreshed all the memories..
loved it