India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Annie's hilarious "fall".........

rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ROFL Annie's "fall" from the stool into Arjun's arms looked like a bad bad bad parody ROFLROFLROFL

she basically JUMPED into Arjun's arms and started to stare at him expressionlesslyStern Smile............this creature CANNOT acts to save her life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It was like looking at a caricature of maneet scenesConfused 

Plz CVs if we HAVE to go through the torture of watch ANNIE/NIKUJ at least spare us this mutilation of some of the most dreamy maneet moments....

Everyone remember Geet's fall and MSK'S catch while preparing for kurban hua party??Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27maneer_foreverkashforlifexprstMounchystarchaseInfinitedreamsmisty85

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i agree yaar, and her expression before falling, opening her eyes very widely, hilarious....i laughed and laughed....i cant even dream of comparing this scene with our maaneet scene during the quarban hua....i have watched that scene at least thousand times, (i am not ashamed to say, i do watch it even now in utube)... 
Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar, call it obsession or madness, after seeing the precap yesterday of A falling on A, I decided to ignore that scene, since after seeing Geet falling in Maan's arm before the Kurban Hua party scene from the ladder, it is betrayal from the part of any Maaneetian to see a similar picturization on any other couple. Kahaan hai hamare Maaneet and kahaan hain koi bhi aur jodi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
C.Vs. stop this ASAP Angry
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

So True!! Only Maaneet can do the 'Fall n Catch' routine so gracefully and naturally and make it look more romantic each time!!Day Dreaming

Annie n Arjun wer like...Uugh!! Dead She fell into his arms like a log and was hanging on to him like there is no tomorrow!! Pathetic!!
And that stare!!! Horrible! Arjun looked like he was staring right into her nose!!ROFL

memad

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thank you! Finally, someone's agreed with me! She can't act for her life! Like seriously, all her "eyelocks" with Arjun are a fail because she has NO expression on her face whatsoever. There isn't ANY emotion in her eyes, so it's like "Dude...why's she staring at him so awkwardly?" 

The poor guy, Piyush has to add extra emotions to his eyes to cover up for her! They should change Annie! An ACTOR would be better! Don't just get any reality show contestant because they can't ACT! 

And nowadays, it's like a treat to get Maan and Geet scenes! Most of the time it's like Annie and Arjun! I'm confused as to who exactly is the lead pair of the show! THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THAT ANNIE GIRL!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786RiMa_972

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ROFLOMG i so agree

Originally posted by riza792

Annie n Arjun wer like...Uugh!! Dead She fell into his arms like a log and was hanging on to him like there is no tomorrow!! Pathetic!!
And that stare!!! Horrible! Arjun looked like he was staring right into her nose!!ROFL
omg ROFLROFLROFLROFL so trueee

RiMa_972

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top