Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

kamal ka direction,acting...

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
guys what u say..

if u leave the discussion of ishaan & suhana who is  right & wrong. i just want to no the comments on direction, background score..etc..

Yesterday Episode was superb.. highly emotional.......what i feel is  D direction was superb, d background score matching the feelings & moments, expressions.. action of jay & suhana. awesome no words to describe.............

when jay says kabthak suhana..... seeing at her with an expectation of confession from her simply superb. any girl would like to fall into arms..

I think jay ke paas me itna abilities hai ki vo aap ko rula saktha hai... he is damn good in potraying dis type of emotional scenes..

onething i want to share with the forum members the journey of luv of these two will b very beautiful from here onwards. u just do not want to miss an single episode. u will b starting to hate sat & sundays..
"N " the answers for all  the questions raised n discussed by the members  will be clarified as confessions by suhana  thru n their  luv  journey.  guyz !!! wait !!! N !! watch!!!.

I request all the forum members to give hi-5 to d production house 4 giving us an jodi like sushaan, Rajni-disha, elesh-inder.....a wholesome family entertainer. so on.....n wish them all D best

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunbostanian.Nish.Garima_04sweetymol--sree--Sinha181tarun

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yeaah..........yesterdays episode ws one of its kind...........the acting by both of them......their expressions....even the backgrnd score as u mentioned....ws superb......it ws breath-taking performance.....the way v saw IShaan yelling.....my god....i didnt knw....he cn shout tht well........n suhana...ws as usual mind-blowing...........thnk god v hv come 2 the finale of this stupid sona track.........finally shes gona leave.....n everything wil b back 2 normal........SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

guys what u say..

if u leave the discussion of ishaan & suhana who is  right & wrong. i just want to no the comments on direction, background score..etc..

Yesterday Episode was superb.. highly emotional.......what i feel is  D direction was superb, d background score matching the feelings & moments, expressions.. action of jay & suhana. awesome no words to describe.............

when jay says kabthak suhana..... seeing at her with an expectation of confession from her simply superb. any girl would like to fall into arms..

I think jay ke paas me itna abilities hai ki vo aap ko rula saktha hai... he is damn good in potraying dis type of emotional scenes..

onething i want to share with the forum members the journey of luv of these two will b very beautiful from here onwards. u just do not want to miss an single episode. u will b starting to hate sat & sundays..
"N " the answers for all  the questions raised n discussed by the members  will be clarified as confessions by suhana  thru n their  luv  journey.  guyz !!! wait !!! N !! watch!!!.

I request all the forum members to give hi-5 to d production house 4 giving us an jodi like sushaan, Rajni-disha, elesh-inder.....a wholesome family entertainer. so on.....n wish them all D best

You're right I do agree with you about yesterday's episode. I think the reason it was good is the treatment was different than OBS. Although the scenario was the same and dialogues were similar, the acting, the direction and the overall treatment of that episode I believe was much better than OBS.  The OBS Ishaan became very insensitive and  he spoke very harshly in a taunting tone, whereas our SGP Ishaan was more assertive and concerned which showed that he cared. I feel Jay did a better job here than Rajdeep of OBS. I also liked how Suhana stood up forself and then started think seriously about their marriage. I became emotional towards the end esp when she said "do you mean to say that you want me to leave this house?".Cry That was very touching!!! But why did Ishaan leave again in the middle of a conversation???

This episode was much better than i expected so i hope it doesn't go downhill again..Angry..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Garima_04sweetymolSinha18111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top