Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR Leaving?! - Concerns/Comment Here! (Page 4)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Wishing the entire LTL team a very happy new year.
Thank u Fivr and the development team for attending to our wounds'

I am really short of words to express my fears over the recent so called rumors of MR leaving the show' I love the show and the entire team but  Dutta has made a special place in my heart and all thanks to Mishal Raheja who breathes Dutta.  My feelings too are mutual as stated above by my friends. 

Mishal, I wish u all the best for your future endeavors  and May God bless u in fulfilling all your desires.  I pray ' may u be enlightened to take the right decision.  Ur silence is depressing us' tell us the truth as we can prepare ourselves accordingly.

To the CV's .. I have promised myself not to ever get involved / watch any soap / character, if this is the way we are left emotionally tortured. I thought the story has brought some changes in my life n wanted to once again believe in goodness'. But now, I too have become another dutta and fear to believe in goodness, love or trust anyone ' as these rumors have left me shattered.

I no more can enjoy the show ' even though I don't want to believe the rumors..... my mind unknowingly tries to interpret each dialogue or scene in a manner where i feel.....MR wd leave the show. 

CV's .. we believed we were watching a fairy tale. My only request to you is to keep it beautiful till the end'. N help us revive our faith in Love n goodness.  A strict NO to any 12 year exile, plastic surgery, amnesia or Dutta death track' 

The last dialogue which Kala stated ' that she wd ask Dutta to leave all this blood shed n settle with his married life with Naku 'is the only thing that got me back to viewing the serial'  I'm ready to see Dutta/Naku  face the challenges in life but would want them to be happy in the end n most importantly we wd love to live Tasha romance for good number of episodes and request u to not leave it ''. for the end.

CV's  keep the end imaginary as throughout our life we wd love to cherish it and keep thinking of our Dutta and Naku to be happy somewhere'. weaving our own dreams through them and making our own imaginary story.   It would be real gift for us'  

Tasha = Dutta / Nakusha = Mishal / Mahi =LTL'.  a journey to Everlasting LOVE

Edited after reading the articles...
Don't cheat us CV's... we have been loyal to LTL for the past one year waiting to only see Dutta / Naku love story / romance / SR / Football team..............................................and not any Seema - Dutta or Naku - Undercover cop.... Don't want to see that Dutta- seema track for more than 2 episodes...... that's it....
Give the love story appropriate closure on Dutta - Naku union n let Dutta's dream be fulfilled of a football player if not a football team....   

Edited by rama_2010 - 05 January 2011 at 10:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenAbhiAniduskmussy.jamshed-bharti-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

.Yes Guys .. My Source too confirmed that he is indeed leaving .. he informed Hemal Jee recently abt that .. 

.  Leaving a show in the middle for nothing  definitely is not  a Smart move at all!  .. 

Im in no state to say anything over it Anymore.. Smile  

Edited by SAraW - 05 January 2011 at 7:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddCrystal29--Saaki--duskmussy.jamshedshonapinkyPyari_Zahra--Sia----khushi--Sanely_Insane

Pop Princess Goldie
Pop Princess
Pop Princess

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i'm very upset...1st i came online and saw this thread wich shocked me!!!
and then i logged in agen and read the article on the main forum...
while i wz hoping dat this is a rumour yet agen...da precision with which the article has been written has forced me to think that der mayb sum truth in it...
i hope dis isnt true and dat mishal is just taking a TEMPORARY LEAVE from LTL, instead ov being the other way around....
Cry

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
"temporary return" what does it mean?ConfusedConfusedConfusedDeadDead  as if he was a comeo.  me not liking at allShockedCry  would say "Bye bye LTL" 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I respect your decision to move on, but I would love it if you thought of us too! I'm sure you're gonna do great , but a character like Dutta is a once in a lifetime thingie! There must be some way you can work out your schedule! I mean, supposing your movie plans take time, and there's no urgency, isn't it possible for you to keep doing this role, at least till the show culminates? I'm not talking 6-9 months, but you could atleast keep doing this show for 3-4 months side to side with your other commitments! I hope I'm not asking too much of you, but trust me, Dutta Patil is one role you'll be remembered for, for a long long time. And while movieland maybe much bigger, I dunno if you'll find a role as intense as this in the beginning!

I'll pray for your future, coz you've given me so much hope with this one character of yours. But do consider our request too, Mishal. We love you a lot! Smile

Regards,
an ardent fan 
I agree on that! Thumbs Up LTL is not Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi that will go on for years. Please stick to the show till it runs its due course...its a win-win situation that way for everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa-Roopa-mussy.jamshedgp00Pyari_Zahra

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thank you to the LTL's development team for giving its viewers a chance to share their concerns and comments.

I'll keep this post short and simple as I share my view on Mishal Raheja leaving the show.....

There were two things specifically that attracted me to this show and made me fall in love with it ....

Firstly and most importantly the beautiful portrayal of three important relationships...Dutta and Nakusha; Dutta and Aaye Sahib and Dutta and Baji. The commonality being the character of Dutta in all the three. I respect Mishal's decision of leaving the show and wish him the very best of luck and success as he fulfills his dreams. But, I do REQUEST the Production house and the Creative team to please listen to one last request of the viewers and give the show a dignified and beautiful ending. There is no one in the industry that can portray the character of Dutta with so much intensity and passion as done by Mishal Raheja. He has gone above and beyond to put life and soul into the character of Dutta; a place that no other can replace be it the finest of the finest. So without him the show would be nothing but a mere drag with everything falling apart and will not be able to do well. Afterall it's the audience after the actors that contributes to success of the show.

Second important thing that makes it unique from all the other television shows out there is the life lessons it teaches its viewers via the rhetorical devices used in the show. Everything portrayed in the show has a bigger and more meaningful lesson that it teaches its audience. This is not just any other typical show on just any other channel. This is once in a lifetime made story that will be cherished by "intelligent audience as someone mentioned in the previous post". So we as loyal viewers request that the production house will do justice to Actors, their hardwork, the story and end the show on a happy note as Mishal leaves it by February end.

I sincerely hope that the Production house will keep the request of the loyal viewers in mind and make the best decision in the best interest of everyone.

Regards,
Loyal fan of LTL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryAbhiAniPyari_Zahraivy_11ushankitvc-Azy-AreYaar

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Hi, 

Thanks to the LTL's development team for giving its viewers a chance to share their concerns and comments. 

LTL is a kind of different story running on TV now a days.I watch only LTL because of its story, characters and simplicity.The relationship shared between Dutta & Nakku,Dutta & aayi and Dutta & Baaji are really amazing.The story has beautifully written and all actors have done their best.Because of which we can't take or imagine any other actor in any characters. Replacement of any character is difficult to accept in this particular serial. So we as loyal viewers request that the production house will do justice to Actors, their hardwork, the story and end the show on a happy note as Mishal leaves it by February end. 

I request the makers of LTL to consider our request of the viewer and fans in mind and take the best decision.

Hi Mishal,You are just best suited for Dutta's character.It is not at all possible for me accept anybody as Dutta.I know I don't have any rights to comment on your decisions. But please complete this project if things permit you to do. I never remember any serial character in my mind, but you will always stay in my memories as DUTTA, the man with golden heart and Power of Lion.I hope I am not asking too much from you. 

I pray everyday for you future. You have given me the most memorable person DUTTA in my life.Please consider our request. Mishal I Love You a lot'Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 05 January 2011 at 7:35pm
KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

To the LTL Development Team and Mishal Raheja

Thank you for weaving magic for a bit more than one year. Without being pretentious, LTL has redefined the Indian serial for many. I, have, personally, never been an ardent fan of soaps in general but one random encounter with Dutta seated in a grand yet sombre bar in PN, asking a mysterious dark girl with the most impressive locks seen on TV, if she had ever experienced pain in life, had me hooked. And I never missed a single episode ever since.

There has been times when I have moaned and cribbed at what I love to call CV's own interpretation of the story of the Rabbit and the Turtle (No offence meant) but yet carried on watching as I just could not be indifferent to the sheer, raw talent of Mishal Raheja. If silent cinema were ever brought back, Mishal Raheja would be the top contender for all endeavours in that field as his eyes are enough to convey a million expressions and conquer all. Which is what he did in LTL.

Mr Raheja, we love you to the point that we will let you go freely to pursue your dreams but please consider the adulation that you have received by playing Dutta Bhau in LTL. As a well-wisher, we hope and pray that you reach the heights of success and will continue applauding you in whichever medium you choose to ply your craft as a professional. But for the sake of countless fans who adore you, would you please ensure that LTL does figure among your priorities, should you find a way to explore new avenues as regards your character in LTL. At least for the next 3-4 months and allow the show to have the dignified closure it deserves for all the charm and magic it spun for all, including yourself, Maahi, Vinay and the whole team of LTL.

Sincerely,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry-sourire-SubiiFishfish

Go to top