Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR Leaving?! - Concerns/Comment Here! (Page 3)

AMANJP Newbie
AMANJP
AMANJP

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Mussy, Completely agree with ur views. MR-please stick around for 5-6 months, let LTL conclude logically. Colours, Production house, pl do not introduce Ekta like twists like plastic surgery, memory loss, leaps etc etc.. this story deserves to end logically with the same charatcetrs and the same actors.. else, no one will wtach LTLCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks alot Fivr. I appreciate that you have created something to share our comments / concerns on this issue.

First of all, Thanks to LTL Production House, Creatives, Channels, Cast and Crew.
This is the only show I watch on Television, as I found it very original and interesting. May be you're not aware how much it has affected us personally. We were so much enjoying this show until the rumors of Mishal Raheja exit started twitching our nerves badly. LTL is now part and parcel of our daily lives, we get carried away by the ups and down of this serial. It was so depressing to hear news of Mishal leaving LTL this February or in the next few months. We can't imagine MR leaving the show so soon. We love Dutta as Character, no matter main protagonist of the show is Nakusha, but no one can deny that its Dutta who made this show worth-watching. Mishal and Mahi have fabulous chemistry on screen and we look this show as Dutta-Nakusha eternal love story.

After hearing so much about MR's exit, weird thoughts crossed my mind....is this what we waited for patiently. I can't see any replacement of MR in the show. for me Dutta is Mishal and should be him only. I can't forbear any new actor playing this role or any track of face burn / plastic surgery......this is so not fair with the viewers, who religiously watched your show. Mishal I know, your dream is to be in Bollywood and that's not running anywhere. at least u can stay till the proper culmination of this show...at least till the first half of this year. After that , we will happily let you go to pursue your big dreams.

Moreover, don't we deserve any official announcement from you Mishal. Those who adore you so much. won't you give them respect by making an official statement about it. You can at least tell us how true are these rumors or whats in yr mind. This news has spoiled my mood to watch this show. I love LTL so much, but for the v first time I m extremely sad and disheartened.

Dutta is once in a lifetime kinda role....so many actors aspire to play this role. I hope you stick to the show sincerely and leave at the right time.....meaning till the proper culmination of the show.Big smile

I hope you do take our concerns/comments in notice. I am an ardent fan of MR and LTL..Can't think of LTL without Dutta & that for me is Mishal Raheja.

I wholeheartedly agree to what you have said.....
For me too....LTL has become an integral part of my daily life......may be in my subconscious mind, I even live with the characters of this serial.......LTL is, for me one of the greatest serial in television and I firmly believe that without Mishal.....LTL  will absolutely loss it's value......I can't even imagine someone else essaying DUTTA BHAU's role!.....nor can I accept that DUTTA BHAU is dead....

I have never been good in expressing my feelings in word...somehow I have managed to write these few lines.....in my mind there are millions of words moving like sea waves......can't express....

Please CVs.....don't kill DUTTA...and don't replace Mishal......

A wellwisher of LTL and Mishal RAHEJA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaarshi_forever9mussy.jamshed

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
We cannot accept any one else in MR's  Dutta Bhau RoleCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.

Dutta means - Mishal and If he is not in LTL - the LTL will loose its charm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Fivr.. maybe with this topic and everyone pouring their hearts out .. things will come into a clear perspective now ...

LTL without Mishal as Dutta would be just an other .. also-ran serial.  Would the CVs risk doing it ?  also granted Mishal looks great portraying Dutta .. chemistry between the two friends Mishal and Mahi is just great .  Mishal if he is smart would realise that this portrayal has brought him so much fame and name .. ( I have not watched his earlier serial )..I dont think he should and would risk it by just leaving the serial half way through.

CVs.. please try and end this wonderful story in a lovely way... we would greatly appreciate that .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mussy.jamshed

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thanks Fivr and LTL dev team for giving us the opportunity to aair our views in this very emtional time abundant with disturbing rumours and for trying to get these messaages across to all parties concerned incl Mishal.

Now, where do I begin? When did i fall in love with LTL? not at first sight, definitely my love for LTL was like Dutta's love for nakku albeit a lot faster in getting to the destination of becoming an LTL addict! the first scene i saw was Dutta standing and talking to nakku after nakku arranged the dinner with Surpiya. I thought for a moment that the show looks so unconventional esp the koel nakku and this aloof don! I came into IF and read about the show and then as Shilpi did, went to youtube(can never thank enuf those who upload vids) and caught up with past episodes and i fell hook, line and sinker in love with Dutta saab and his nakku. i was so immersed in LTL world that my hubby just cannot stand the sight of MR anymore. Pls take tha as a compliment as he feels the same towards SRK too. The only exception, where we both do like the same man is Sachin Tendulkar.

anyway, these rumours are really eating away my peace 24x7, as for me LTL = Dutta = MR. I am not trying to say the contributions of the whole team incl all the other actors is any less, but in my heart, i know the day MR chooses to leave will be the last day of LTL for me. You are an actor par excellence and have brought alive Dutta so well that i can no longer differentiate between the two. Every lil nuance you have brought to Dutta's character is etched in my heart. My heart jumpos with joy when you are happy and is inconsolable when you feel hurt. I love LTL to the extent that i dread even going on holidays as i will miss watching the show. Now what would you term such a person?! But again, if MR is not Dutta, I feel I will come off this addiction too and it is just a beautiful addiction that I dont ever want to be cured!

As an actor, I can totally understand and appreciate why you want to try new horizons. yes, you need to take the right decisions at the right time and if you feel it is in your best interests to leave, then i cant hold that against you, but all i can do is sincerely request you to stay until LTL concludes or somehow stay on as our Dutta whilst pursuing your other dreams too. Even as i wrote the last line, I know it is too much to ask for to continue as a main lead in a daily soap and to shoot for a movie too na? but LTL has given you the name, fame and recognistion and you have given me a character that will live in my mind forever. So for at least those memories, i do wish to see Mishal play Dutta till LTL winds up.

Please can you clarify these rumours? I think you are a very open, straight forward person and expect taht you wont let down your countless fans and let us know what is thr truth in all this.

Wish this year brings the very best to you in both of personal and professional life and god bless you with all the joys, peace and good health for all your life

A forever Dutta addict
Vandana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryCrystal29sub_rosadivy609rama_2010mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Iam an ardent fan of MR.I watch ltl only because of him.Plz Mishal make an official announcement of your leaving from ltl sothat we accept the truth.Embarrassed
Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

This is a concern & suggestions thread to b send to the CVs & not a discussions thread ...
If u all wanna discuss MR leaving u can continue at MR AT ...

LTL Dev Team ..

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Thanks a ton for this thread!

Dearest PH/Mishal and all those concerned with the show,

LTL has been more than just a show for me. I remember watching the first episode, in April, and what got me hooked was the tall guy in the dhoti. Mishal, I'm yet to see another guy on television with as much screen presence as you. If it were only the screen presence, I wouldn't still be watching this show. There's more to you than just that!

As an average Indian viewer, I was blown away by the sheer brilliance of this show, and the actors. Kudos to the production house, for coming up with such a concept, and having the guts to treat it so differently. It has been a risk, but it has paid off. LTL doesn't have the highest TRPs, one of the reasons being that it caters to an intelligent audience. There is so much more than the surface drama. The psychological and emotional aspects are so so deep, something I've hardly seen on Indian television. I mean, in an age where channels and directors go for TRP raising gimmicks, LTL has stuck to the storyline and been honest to the characters and viewers alike. I love the way the characters have been etched out. The unhurried pace of the drama has irked many, and while it is true that the show drags at times, I've loved the gradual development of the characters. Be it Dutta, or Kala, or Nakusha!

I love the fact that the characters are motivated by something more than the normal elements. Kala for instance! She is the most amazing villain on television!

Coming to Dutta, the reason I'm hooked to this show is this character. I don't know whose brainchild he is, but whoever you are, I'll always be grateful to you! I haven't seen such a soulful character ever. He is one of Shakespeare's forgotten heroes! I mean, such brilliance, such depth!

Most of the credit here, goes to Mishal Raheja. That must've been the best decision the PH took, while casting! He has breathed life into the character, so convincingly. I can say this with conviction that there will never ever be a character as soulful and beautiful as Dutta Shriram Patil. Mishal, you rock! Every emotion, every subtle action, you've captured it all. Sometimes, it is very difficult for me to believe that you are Mishal and not the brooding Dutta!

I respect your decision to move on, but I would love it if you thought of us too! I'm sure you're gonna do great , but a character like Dutta is a once in a lifetime thingie! There must be some way you can work out your schedule! I mean, supposing your movie plans take time, and there's no urgency, isn't it possible for you to keep doing this role, at least till the show culminates? I'm not talking 6-9 months, but you could atleast keep doing this show for 3-4 months side to side with your other commitments! I hope I'm not asking too much of you, but trust me, Dutta Patil is one role you'll be remembered for, for a long long time. And while movieland maybe much bigger, I dunno if you'll find a role as intense as this in the beginning!

I'll pray for your future, coz you've given me so much hope with this one character of yours. But do consider our request too, Mishal. We love you a lot! Smile

Regards,
an ardent fan 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosadivy609duskrama_2010mussy.jamshed-bharti-Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushix

Go to top