Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR Leaving?! - Concerns/Comment Here! (Page 2)

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

First of all thanx to the production team who provided us such a good entertaining show and cast brilliant actors to perform the characters of the story ….who really put their best in order to give life to the characters and entertained  us. Specially its male lead, Mishal Raheja, I have no words in order to praise his talent…..no doubt very talented young blood added to industry.  

You people know it better than we… that today where hundreds of productions are fashioned in the name of entertainment, only few of them topped the chart … and your show is one of those shows which made its viewers addicted to it even after one year passed to it….its charm is still there.

For me the only show which I watched in all the Indian daily soaps and almost addicted to it from last 1 year……. As it appealed me right through its beginning not as the tale of a maid girl but through its name "Laagi Tujhse Lagan"……. Appealed me like something different might be going to show. Its promos of Dec 2009 made me that a show is going to be on air from 28th Dec  2009 which has the story of a girl might be with an ordinary face or some mystery behind her face ……… but then a promo came which sounds

Nakusha!

Kon karay ga pyar us say

Or vo bhi to chahti nahi kisi k dil ki dhadkan hona

Par achanak!

Koi samnay aya

Kaha!

Main thamoo ga hath uska

Or us din main nay tay kiya main sunaonga apko uski kahani

Nakusha!  ajeeb nahi lagta na…

"Laagi Tujhse Lagan"

So for me it was the love story of Dutta n Nakku right from its beginning

appealed me that a girl who might doesn't have a very beautiful face to attract others but still there would someone comes into her life who would ready to own her………… and then the story started and misery and troubles of her life shown related to her face ……. and finally 27th jan 2010 came and then that man came into her life whose  attitude towards her was exceptional for her as he helped her without any intentions of loss and  gain and treated her as a normal human being like no one before did it to her …. Resultantly she fells in love with him as she realized the real human character that man had…………….with the passage of time  it converted into the pure and unconditional love between two souls…….the eternal love story….which captivated me throughout the year………….

My intention, to mention all this, is just that if I and many others who are following the show in such sacred way then it's really torturing to bear and even to hear about any drastic changes which are really going to jolt the story line……… the eternal love between Dutta and Nakusha portrayed throughout the show….. it is preferable for its dedicated viewers to end it on a logical note rather than introducing the disasters in the show…..otherwise it would be a lesson at least for me to refrain myself from watching any more soaps in future….because it's indicating that at the end it is only the devoted viewer who would suffer and no one else….

Honorable Mishal Raheja we respect your talent and no doubt you really deserve to move ahead but those who strictly followed you in character of Dutta throughout the year and  your character has become a part of their lives then how can they bear it that Dutta might moved away from the storyline or sidelined…. Don't you think that your followers who gave a lot of time to this beautiful show even from their hectic routines, and made many awesome and outstanding creations on the characters of this story in order to show their love and affection, deserve a good ending of such love story… ….its your right to move ahead for your dreams but since you are a public figure now…..so what about those who love you, admire you and support you?..... plz if it could be possible for you then give some more months to the show so that we can see a proper ending of the show which we loved most because we don't want it to be spoiled….. Wouldn't it possible for you to stay on the show to wrap it up as it might be your first commitment than any other commitments? Well final decision is your  as you know better  that if it is inevitable to move away or not………….may God bless you and wish you all your dreams come true……….…hope you will respect wishes of your loyal fans and viewers of LTL

Regards

A passionate  LTLIAN

Edited by mishimano - 06 January 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faryyymussy.jamshed--khushi--

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thanxx a lot for this post Fivr......This was much needed....
My request to the production house is MR breathes life into the character of Dutta SriRam Patil......DSP is MR............Mishal has his dreams about his future Wish him all the very Best for his future endeavors But the character of DSP is not which everyone gets or it is not a role which you would get always........Being an ardent fan of MR, I wish he finishes this project at hand completely and then moves on to other things.............

Having said this LTL deserves a good , a Great end ......I sincerely hope we don't get to see any Amnesia ,Plastic surgeries .....Rather No Death of DSP  and no replacement of MR.......Let the show end gracefully with MR'S portrayal of DSP......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedsub_rosaivy_11

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Fivr............ we needed this...............

this is for the LTL team members and to MISHAL..........Naku,Dutta,AS,bAJI,kala.....its a treat to watch u all...i loved the show and started waqtching it wen DUTTA entered.........LTL started as a simple story of a girl who is made to look ugly by her mother.............but DUTTA bhao.............was a don who found a frnd in her and respected her...........basically i want to say we must not have loved the character of a don who kills pple ruthlessly.............but this chracter gradually with its intricacies touched our hearts...........we cried for his pains........for his betrayals.....loved him..............and above all adored him...........andloved MISHAL AND MAHI's chemistry, dont kno wen a TV character became so close to my heart................first i loved DUTTA  then the person who made DUTTA come alive ...........its MISHAL...........AND now cant even think DUTTA  without MISHAL.....npo one can ever replace him...........and the way he played DUTTA ..........no one can............i think everyone will agree with me.........i know am an hopeless LTL addict...........but loved it...............plzzzzzzzz dnt break ourhearts........

.........I dnt kno if its true that he is leaving or not........... one thing i will say May u get success in whatever u do!!!!!!!!!!.............but plzzzzzzzzz dnt kill DUTTA for us..............give it a complete shape..........and then take ur decisions..............we loved DUTTA .....and we love u MISHAL......plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............WE respect ur decisions............just wanna tell u to give it a second thot

thanking you,
LTL Addict.....Triasha.......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedkadduusub_rosadivy609--khushi--meghaparti

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I don't want Mishal Raheja loose his opportunity. He is a great actor.Clap As much he work with other we can get more & more.Day Dreaming      But still in my mind

Dutta Bhao=Mishal Raheja. &  Nakusha=Mahi Vij. 

Dunno if I watch LTL  without  Mishal & Mahi.Confused  Definitely I loose interest.Sleepy

Kya ye nehi ho sakta MR. ek sath  sab jaga kam kare?  har bare actor ek sath kitne movie shoot karte hai to Mishal kiun nehi kar sakte? I am not sure but mujhe lagta hai ek movie khatam hone me approx. 1yr lagta hai tab tak ye serial bhi to khatam ho sakta hai achchi tarha se.Smile

-----
ritun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduurama_2010mussy.jamshed

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
thanks fivr this post was defo needed...

i personally would stop watching LTL if Mishal leaves and there is a replacement simply because no-one other than Mishal can enact the role of Dutta. I hope the rumours of Mishal leaving are not true and he remains in the show till the very end.

I understand Mishal's ultimate goal is Bollywood but my sincere advice would be to wait for the best opportunity as many actors have left TV for Bollywood and failed to gain recognition, i.e. Pulkit Samrat, Aamna Shariff and Rajeev Khandelwal. and i wouldn't want the same happening with Mishal. I hope if he does get a good film offer he manages to balance between the movie and LTL like Karan Patel did. He was also offered a film during Kasturi, but didn't leave Kasturi and continued being a part of the drama and also started shooting for the movie. I hope Mishal takes a similar approach in balancing both the movie and LTL atleast that way he will have a back up.

There is a lot that can be done with the storylines of LTL so i do sincerely hope they don't end the show in february. All the best to Mishal and LTL creatives for the future. And again i would like to request them not to let Mishal go as i wouldn't be able to see any other actor play Dutta and as a result i would quit watching the show!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82pbtghoshmussy.jamshedrama_2010kadduu--khushi--meghaparti

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Fivr for this thread..Smile 

Big cheers to the whole team of LTL and big thanks to them for taking us through a beautiful journey of love. The show has touched our hearts unlike any other shows on television.

Towards this success, Mishal has contributed in a very big way. Obviously we are so attached to the character Dutta. He has made this character believable and so convincing. His amazing acting talent brings life into this character. He makes even a minute expression so convincing and I know how his every expression has been analyzed on this forum.
But sadly of late there have been numerous rumors about him. We off course don't believe these rumors. But again came in news that Mishal would be leaving LTL by end of February from various sources like FB messages and so on. Whatever the source or whatever the truth, this was little shocking. And we have not been able to enjoy the show as before what with these frequent articles or messages coming from various quarters.

I strongly believe that every actor has to move on and go to the next bigger thing in life. It would be really great if Mishal gets good opportunities which would do full justice to his talent. He surely deserves it.

But at the same time the role of dutta is once in lifetime opportunity for any actor what with all the saas bahu saga and meaningless dramas on the small screen. And LTL at present is doing so well. We have seen some awesome episodes and the present track too is getting all the more interesting.

More importantly, there is always a right time to end the show convincingly. I think LTL has so much potential in it to continue for at least next 6 months. We would definitely be disappointed if the serial ends abruptly or if any actor leaves in the middle, or if  he/she is replaced.

We have seen this happening with many other shows as well. For me at least any such drastic changes or ending never bothered because I never got involved in a show so much as to get affected by such things. But LTL is so different that I would surely be disappointed in a big way if any such change happens. That would be the last day of LTL for me.

Most of us are struck with LTL from the day one and as loyal viewers of this show, I think we deserve to see a very convincing ending for this show without any replacements or unnecessary leaps [which are worse].

We want LTL to reach greater heights this year getting its due recognition. The whole team of LTL along with the actors deserves this for their hard work. Great if Mishal can be part of the show till the end. And he deserves the due recognition for his work as well.

We will all be very happy if we can see this happen this year with the whole cast in place off course. I greatly hope that we will not be disappointed in this regard.

And for Mishal, I strongly feel that he will get wonderful opportunities for all his hard work and will reach greater heights in his career as an actor. I deeply wish him a great future and lot of success in the field Smile

Edited by -Roopa- - 04 January 2011 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPFatima82sasha_1ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread fivr....................... its much needed......................
well m not too much TV freak..................... and also not hooked up with any shows..................
I dunno remember when I last watched any show with keen interest.....................
I started watching LTL with the entry of Mishal..................... And i personally think if Mishal leaves the show I stop watching LTL.......................... when we start watching any show.................... we co relate with the faces who r potraying the charactor......................when ever we think abt Dutta or Nakkusha, the face comes in mind is only Mishal and Mahi.............. So on for all charactors........................ and sudenly we informed that main lead is leaving the show...................... by this viewers loose charm of watching the show...........  I knw that Mishal's biggest dream is  Bollywood.................. I wish him ALL the Luck for his dream.......................... .I just want that he should  wait for the best opportunity.....................
For Production House I just want them to say that i knw a show's success depends on entire team's hard work & concern, And they better keep in mind that Mishal is a part of the team too............... So their team is incomplete without him.............
All I want to say is Production house needs Mishal & Mishal needs all the team of Production house for creating such a superbbb story.......... Plz guys dunno let ur viewers & Fans suffer........ I respect ur decision but plz give it a second thought be4 reaching on any conclusion................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevarama_2010mussy.jamshedtriasha-Huma-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Tanx alot 4 the thread Fivr tank tank u dear i hope this helps to ease our minds as u mentioned Fivr i have not been able to enjoy the show at all. & with the current track i feel worse fivr will continue writing more once i gather my thoughts but once again tank u u r our voice dear!Smile

Go to top