Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, 

Thanks to the LTL's development team for giving its viewers a chance to share their concerns and comments. 

LTL is a kind of different story running on TV now a days.I watch only LTL because of its story, characters and simplicity.The relationship shared between Dutta & Nakku,Dutta & aayi and Dutta & Baaji are really amazing.The story has beautifully written and all actors have done their best.Because of which we can't take or imagine any other actor in any characters. Replacement of any character is difficult to accept in this particular serial. So we as loyal viewers request that the production house will do justice to Actors, their hardwork, the story and end the show on a happy note as Mishal leaves it by February end. 

I request the makers of LTL to consider our request of the viewer and fans in mind and take the best decision.

Hi Mishal,You are just best suited for Dutta's character.It is not at all possible for me accept anybody as Dutta.I know I don't have any rights to comment on your decisions. But please complete this project if things permit you to do. I never remember any serial character in my mind, but you will always stay in my memories as DUTTA, the man with golden heart and Power of Lion.I hope I am not asking too much from you. 

I pray everyday for you future. You have given me the most memorable person DUTTA in my life.Please consider our request. Mishal I Love You a lot'😊

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail

To the LTL Development Team and Mishal Raheja

Thank you for weaving magic for a bit more than one year. Without being pretentious, LTL has redefined the Indian serial for many. I, have, personally, never been an ardent fan of soaps in general but one random encounter with Dutta seated in a grand yet sombre bar in PN, asking a mysterious dark girl with the most impressive locks seen on TV, if she had ever experienced pain in life, had me hooked. And I never missed a single episode ever since.

There has been times when I have moaned and cribbed at what I love to call CV's own interpretation of the story of the Rabbit and the Turtle (No offence meant) but yet carried on watching as I just could not be indifferent to the sheer, raw talent of Mishal Raheja. If silent cinema were ever brought back, Mishal Raheja would be the top contender for all endeavours in that field as his eyes are enough to convey a million expressions and conquer all. Which is what he did in LTL.

Mr Raheja, we love you to the point that we will let you go freely to pursue your dreams but please consider the adulation that you have received by playing Dutta Bhau in LTL. As a well-wisher, we hope and pray that you reach the heights of success and will continue applauding you in whichever medium you choose to ply your craft as a professional. But for the sake of countless fans who adore you, would you please ensure that LTL does figure among your priorities, should you find a way to explore new avenues as regards your character in LTL. At least for the next 3-4 months and allow the show to have the dignified closure it deserves for all the charm and magic it spun for all, including yourself, Maahi, Vinay and the whole team of LTL.

Sincerely,

Kavita😊
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

.Yes Guys .. My Source too confirmed that he is indeed leaving .. he informed Hemal Jee recently abt that .. 

.  Leaving a show in the middle for nothing  definitely is not  a Smart move at all!  .. 

Im in no state to say anything over it Anymore.. 😊  

Hi!

Did you just say he was leaving in the middle for nothing, e.g. other role or movie?  If that is the case, then either he isn't disclosing something or he must really be fed up with the show.  Perhaps, I am misinterpreting it.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishimano

First of all thanx to the production team who provided us such a good entertaining show and cast brilliant actors to perform the characters of the story '.who really put their best in order to give life to the characters and entertained  us. Specially its male lead, Mishal Raheja, I have no words in order to praise his talent'..no doubt very talented young blood added to industry.  

You people know it better than we' that today where hundreds of productions are fashioned in the name of entertainment, only few of them topped the chart ' and your show is one of those shows which made its viewers addicted to it even after one year passed to it'.its charm is still there.

For me the only show which I watched in all the Indian daily soaps and almost addicted to it from last 1 year''. As it appealed me right through its beginning not as the tale of a maid girl but through its name "Laagi Tujhse Lagan"''. Appealed me like something different might be going to show. Its promos of Dec 2009 made me that a show is going to be on air from 28th Dec  2009 which has the story of a girl might be with an ordinary face or some mystery behind her face ''' but then a promo came which sounds

Nakusha!

Kon karay ga pyar us say

Or vo bhi to chahti nahi kisi k dil ki dhadkan hona

Par achanak!

Koi samnay aya

Kaha!

Main thamoo ga hath uska

Or us din main nay tay kiya main sunaonga apko uski kahani

Nakusha!  ajeeb nahi lagta na'

"Laagi Tujhse Lagan"

So for me it was the love story of Dutta n Nakku right from its beginning

appealed me that a girl who might doesn't have a very beautiful face to attract others but still there would someone comes into her life who would ready to own her'''' and then the story started and misery and troubles of her life shown related to her face ''. and finally 27th jan 2010 came and then that man came into her life whose  attitude towards her was exceptional for her as he helped her without any intentions of loss and  gain and treated her as a normal human being like no one before did it to her '. Resultantly she fells in love with him as she realized the real human character that man had'''''.with the passage of time  it converted into the pure and unconditional love between two souls''.the eternal love story'.which captivated me throughout the year''''.

My intention, to mention all this, is just that if I and many others who are following the show in such sacred way then it's really torturing to bear and even to hear about any drastic changes which are really going to jolt the story line''' the eternal love between Dutta and Nakusha portrayed throughout the show'.. it is preferable for its dedicated viewers to end it on a logical note rather than introducing the disasters in the show'..otherwise it would be a lesson at least for me to refrain myself from watching any more soaps in future'.because it's indicating that at the end it is only the devoted viewer who would suffer and no one else'.

Honorable Mishal Raheja we respect your talent and no doubt you really deserve to move ahead but those who strictly followed you in character of Dutta throughout the year and  your character has become a part of their lives then how can they bear it that Dutta might moved away from the storyline or sidelined'. Don't you think that your followers who gave a lot of time to this beautiful show even from their hectic routines, and made many awesome and outstanding creations on the characters of this story in order to show their love and affection, deserve a good ending of such love story' '.its your right to move ahead for your dreams but since you are a public figure now'..so what about those who love you, admire you and support you?..... plz if it could be possible for you then give some more months to the show so that we can see a proper ending of the show which we loved most because we don't want it to be spoiled'.. Wouldn't it possible for you to stay on the show to wrap it up as it might be your first commitment than any other commitments? Well final decision is your  as you know better  that if it is inevitable to move away or not''''.may God bless you and wish you all your dreams come true'''.'hope you will respect wishes of your loyal fans and viewers of LTL

Regards

A passionate  LTLIAN

Mano Outstanding Post......You have put it more logically and I loved it completely. I hope Mr. Mishal Raheja reads it and understand what he is losing here πŸ˜‰
mishimano thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Mano Outstanding Post......You have put it more logically and I loved it completely. I hope Mr. Mishal Raheja reads it and understand what he is losing here πŸ˜‰

thanks mussy its u who always appreciate..............so sweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....hope it can work....
divya17-7 thumbnail
Hey there,

I am new here, actually joined in.  I dont know how to add u ppal into my buddy list.

i second every thought of urs.  a wonderful serial, which deserves a decent culmination.  I thnk mishal shud stay on until a proper culmination of his character comes along with naku.

But I also want him to succeed in his life.  If v dont see him here in this serial, then v can catch him on big screen or small screen, watever.  He is not giving up acting isnt it😲.

He is one actor who has made me create an ID for myself to reply to him.  I msgd him on FB also.  No reply.  am not too much into movies n stuff, but this serial made me sit up n watch it.  I hav watched all the episodes more than once only for MR n MV n VR.  He is too good in each and every frame he comes into.

I feel v hav to wait before coming to conclusions, as he seems to b a sensible n responsible guy.  If there is anything, he would let us know.  this is the least he can do.

So wait on.

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Thank you for the much needed post Fivr.

I was hooked to Laagi tujhse lagan in early august from the episode where Dutta realises his love for the quaint and not so beautiful outside girl nakusha. The intense potrayal of his complex nature in the dream in the jungle and then subsequent soothing of his heart by the glimpse of his lady love intrigued me. I surfed for more in Youtube and stumbled upon the Wedding scenes of May. And then started watching all the episodes from day one. It took me 3days back to back to catch up entire story. And what stood out for me was the exceptional acting by the male lead Mishaal raheja. He not only breathed life into the gruff, love weary, tortured soul of Dutta sriram patil, he actually brought the character so alive that it obliterated the lines between the actor and the character himself. Indeed, he is a tremendous find for the industry.

I would like to wish him all the very best for his future endevours. But at the same time i want him to stand by this show which gave proper outlet for venting his outstanding skills in all forms. Atleast, to stand by DuttaPatil till the proper culmination of this story.

Also, i would like to request Mishal to take up only those projects that are different and compliment his capabilities and not try run of the mill things. Rather than going for a regular song,action,comedy,romance recepie we would like to see him in projects which bring out only the new and mature Mishal. I believe it will also quench the thrist of artist within. Rather than seeing another repeat of all those tellystars who have tried for bollywood only to taste failure i would like to see him follow the footsteps of the like Kay Kay menon, Irfan Khan, Ronit Roy, Rahul bose, Ashutosh Rana, Manoj Bajpai. These actors have carved a niche for themselves in the industry by taking up unconventional projects. I would like to see Mishal's name amongst these worthy stars. People who have made it to success by their own calibre and talent with proper judgement and hard work. I know our Mishal is capable of it all.

I being totally an audience and bystander can only speculate but i believe Mishal is a very sensible, balanced professional and will only take the best decisions for himself. I like to congratulate him for his applaudable job as Dutta bhau, a character that brought byronic heroes alive on our screen and will stay in our minds forever.

I would like to congratulate the LTL team for building such beautiful show and characters like Dutta,baaji and nakku. But my request to them is that please don't spoil a perfect broth by overcooking it.So, please don't take leaps to Dutta-nakku's Babies or suddenly change the actors for the heck of it since the actor is not able to go forth with the show. I know you people are professional enough and resourceful enough to bring a proper end to the show without ruining its charm.

Congratulation and appologies if i unintentionally stepped on any toes with my post.

Thanks and regards to all.
A hopeless LTL addict,
Shilpi