MR Leaving?! - Concerns/Comment Here! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Fivr and LTL dev team for giving us the opportunity to aair our views in this very emtional time abundant with disturbing rumours and for trying to get these messaages across to all parties concerned incl Mishal.

Now, where do I begin? When did i fall in love with LTL? not at first sight, definitely my love for LTL was like Dutta's love for nakku albeit a lot faster in getting to the destination of becoming an LTL addict! the first scene i saw was Dutta standing and talking to nakku after nakku arranged the dinner with Surpiya. I thought for a moment that the show looks so unconventional esp the koel nakku and this aloof don! I came into IF and read about the show and then as Shilpi did, went to youtube(can never thank enuf those who upload vids) and caught up with past episodes and i fell hook, line and sinker in love with Dutta saab and his nakku. i was so immersed in LTL world that my hubby just cannot stand the sight of MR anymore. Pls take tha as a compliment as he feels the same towards SRK too. The only exception, where we both do like the same man is Sachin Tendulkar.

anyway, these rumours are really eating away my peace 24x7, as for me LTL = Dutta = MR. I am not trying to say the contributions of the whole team incl all the other actors is any less, but in my heart, i know the day MR chooses to leave will be the last day of LTL for me. You are an actor par excellence and have brought alive Dutta so well that i can no longer differentiate between the two. Every lil nuance you have brought to Dutta's character is etched in my heart. My heart jumpos with joy when you are happy and is inconsolable when you feel hurt. I love LTL to the extent that i dread even going on holidays as i will miss watching the show. Now what would you term such a person?! But again, if MR is not Dutta, I feel I will come off this addiction too and it is just a beautiful addiction that I dont ever want to be cured!

As an actor, I can totally understand and appreciate why you want to try new horizons. yes, you need to take the right decisions at the right time and if you feel it is in your best interests to leave, then i cant hold that against you, but all i can do is sincerely request you to stay until LTL concludes or somehow stay on as our Dutta whilst pursuing your other dreams too. Even as i wrote the last line, I know it is too much to ask for to continue as a main lead in a daily soap and to shoot for a movie too na? but LTL has given you the name, fame and recognistion and you have given me a character that will live in my mind forever. So for at least those memories, i do wish to see Mishal play Dutta till LTL winds up.

Please can you clarify these rumours? I think you are a very open, straight forward person and expect taht you wont let down your countless fans and let us know what is thr truth in all this.

Wish this year brings the very best to you in both of personal and professional life and god bless you with all the joys, peace and good health for all your life

A forever Dutta addict
Vandana
Iam an ardent fan of MR.I watch ltl only because of him.Plz Mishal make an official announcement of your leaving from ltl sothat we accept the truth.😳

This is a concern & suggestions thread to b send to the CVs & not a discussions thread ...
If u all wanna discuss MR leaving u can continue at MR AT ...

LTL Dev Team ..

Thanks a ton for this thread!

Dearest PH/Mishal and all those concerned with the show,

LTL has been more than just a show for me. I remember watching the first episode, in April, and what got me hooked was the tall guy in the dhoti. Mishal, I'm yet to see another guy on television with as much screen presence as you. If it were only the screen presence, I wouldn't still be watching this show. There's more to you than just that!

As an average Indian viewer, I was blown away by the sheer brilliance of this show, and the actors. Kudos to the production house, for coming up with such a concept, and having the guts to treat it so differently. It has been a risk, but it has paid off. LTL doesn't have the highest TRPs, one of the reasons being that it caters to an intelligent audience. There is so much more than the surface drama. The psychological and emotional aspects are so so deep, something I've hardly seen on Indian television. I mean, in an age where channels and directors go for TRP raising gimmicks, LTL has stuck to the storyline and been honest to the characters and viewers alike. I love the way the characters have been etched out. The unhurried pace of the drama has irked many, and while it is true that the show drags at times, I've loved the gradual development of the characters. Be it Dutta, or Kala, or Nakusha!

I love the fact that the characters are motivated by something more than the normal elements. Kala for instance! She is the most amazing villain on television!

Coming to Dutta, the reason I'm hooked to this show is this character. I don't know whose brainchild he is, but whoever you are, I'll always be grateful to you! I haven't seen such a soulful character ever. He is one of Shakespeare's forgotten heroes! I mean, such brilliance, such depth!

Most of the credit here, goes to Mishal Raheja. That must've been the best decision the PH took, while casting! He has breathed life into the character, so convincingly. I can say this with conviction that there will never ever be a character as soulful and beautiful as Dutta Shriram Patil. Mishal, you rock! Every emotion, every subtle action, you've captured it all. Sometimes, it is very difficult for me to believe that you are Mishal and not the brooding Dutta!

I respect your decision to move on, but I would love it if you thought of us too! I'm sure you're gonna do great , but a character like Dutta is a once in a lifetime thingie! There must be some way you can work out your schedule! I mean, supposing your movie plans take time, and there's no urgency, isn't it possible for you to keep doing this role, at least till the show culminates? I'm not talking 6-9 months, but you could atleast keep doing this show for 3-4 months side to side with your other commitments! I hope I'm not asking too much of you, but trust me, Dutta Patil is one role you'll be remembered for, for a long long time. And while movieland maybe much bigger, I dunno if you'll find a role as intense as this in the beginning!

I'll pray for your future, coz you've given me so much hope with this one character of yours. But do consider our request too, Mishal. We love you a lot! 😊

Regards,
an ardent fan 
Wishing the entire LTL team a very happy new year.
Thank u Fivr and the development team for attending to our wounds'

I am really short of words to express my fears over the recent so called rumors of MR leaving the show' I love the show and the entire team but  Dutta has made a special place in my heart and all thanks to Mishal Raheja who breathes Dutta.  My feelings too are mutual as stated above by my friends. 

Mishal, I wish u all the best for your future endeavors  and May God bless u in fulfilling all your desires.  I pray ' may u be enlightened to take the right decision.  Ur silence is depressing us' tell us the truth as we can prepare ourselves accordingly.

To the CV's .. I have promised myself not to ever get involved / watch any soap / character, if this is the way we are left emotionally tortured. I thought the story has brought some changes in my life n wanted to once again believe in goodness'. But now, I too have become another dutta and fear to believe in goodness, love or trust anyone ' as these rumors have left me shattered.

I no more can enjoy the show ' even though I don't want to believe the rumors..... my mind unknowingly tries to interpret each dialogue or scene in a manner where i feel.....MR wd leave the show. 

CV's .. we believed we were watching a fairy tale. My only request to you is to keep it beautiful till the end'. N help us revive our faith in Love n goodness.  A strict NO to any 12 year exile, plastic surgery, amnesia or Dutta death track' 

The last dialogue which Kala stated ' that she wd ask Dutta to leave all this blood shed n settle with his married life with Naku 'is the only thing that got me back to viewing the serial'  I'm ready to see Dutta/Naku  face the challenges in life but would want them to be happy in the end n most importantly we wd love to live Tasha romance for good number of episodes and request u to not leave it ''. for the end.

CV's  keep the end imaginary as throughout our life we wd love to cherish it and keep thinking of our Dutta and Naku to be happy somewhere'. weaving our own dreams through them and making our own imaginary story.   It would be real gift for us'  

Tasha = Dutta / Nakusha = Mishal / Mahi =LTL'.  a journey to Everlasting LOVE

Edited after reading the articles...
Don't cheat us CV's... we have been loyal to LTL for the past one year waiting to only see Dutta / Naku love story / romance / SR / Football team..............................................and not any Seema - Dutta or Naku - Undercover cop.... Don't want to see that Dutta- seema track for more than 2 episodes...... that's it....
Give the love story appropriate closure on Dutta - Naku union n let Dutta's dream be fulfilled of a football player if not a football team....   

Edited by rama_2010 - 13 years ago

.Yes Guys .. My Source too confirmed that he is indeed leaving .. he informed Hemal Jee recently abt that .. 

.  Leaving a show in the middle for nothing  definitely is not  a Smart move at all!  .. 

Im in no state to say anything over it Anymore.. 😊  

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
i'm very upset...1st i came online and saw this thread wich shocked me!!!
and then i logged in agen and read the article on the main forum...
while i wz hoping dat this is a rumour yet agen...da precision with which the article has been written has forced me to think that der mayb sum truth in it...
i hope dis isnt true and dat mishal is just taking a TEMPORARY LEAVE from LTL, instead ov being the other way around....
😭

"temporary return" what does it mean?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’  as if he was a comeo.  me not liking at all😲😭  would say "Bye bye LTL" 
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I respect your decision to move on, but I would love it if you thought of us too! I'm sure you're gonna do great , but a character like Dutta is a once in a lifetime thingie! There must be some way you can work out your schedule! I mean, supposing your movie plans take time, and there's no urgency, isn't it possible for you to keep doing this role, at least till the show culminates? I'm not talking 6-9 months, but you could atleast keep doing this show for 3-4 months side to side with your other commitments! I hope I'm not asking too much of you, but trust me, Dutta Patil is one role you'll be remembered for, for a long long time. And while movieland maybe much bigger, I dunno if you'll find a role as intense as this in the beginning!

I'll pray for your future, coz you've given me so much hope with this one character of yours. But do consider our request too, Mishal. We love you a lot! 😊

Regards,
an ardent fan 
I agree on that! πŸ‘πŸΌ LTL is not Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi that will go on for years. Please stick to the show till it runs its due course...its a win-win situation that way for everyone.
Thank you to the LTL's development team for giving its viewers a chance to share their concerns and comments.

I'll keep this post short and simple as I share my view on Mishal Raheja leaving the show.....

There were two things specifically that attracted me to this show and made me fall in love with it ....

Firstly and most importantly the beautiful portrayal of three important relationships...Dutta and Nakusha; Dutta and Aaye Sahib and Dutta and Baji. The commonality being the character of Dutta in all the three. I respect Mishal's decision of leaving the show and wish him the very best of luck and success as he fulfills his dreams. But, I do REQUEST the Production house and the Creative team to please listen to one last request of the viewers and give the show a dignified and beautiful ending. There is no one in the industry that can portray the character of Dutta with so much intensity and passion as done by Mishal Raheja. He has gone above and beyond to put life and soul into the character of Dutta; a place that no other can replace be it the finest of the finest. So without him the show would be nothing but a mere drag with everything falling apart and will not be able to do well. Afterall it's the audience after the actors that contributes to success of the show.

Second important thing that makes it unique from all the other television shows out there is the life lessons it teaches its viewers via the rhetorical devices used in the show. Everything portrayed in the show has a bigger and more meaningful lesson that it teaches its audience. This is not just any other typical show on just any other channel. This is once in a lifetime made story that will be cherished by "intelligent audience as someone mentioned in the previous post". So we as loyal viewers request that the production house will do justice to Actors, their hardwork, the story and end the show on a happy note as Mishal leaves it by February end.

I sincerely hope that the Production house will keep the request of the loyal viewers in mind and make the best decision in the best interest of everyone.

Regards,
Loyal fan of LTL