Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you want this to happen?ch4&5/pg5 (Page 5)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
o.O.o.O.o.O

will Aham really apologize?! I'm dying from the tension here LOL

do continue soon tthough! I absolutely can't wait for the next part! :)

~Naina

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
bravo ANita!!
Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Has Ahem reached home after having all his meetings cancelled,? Rajkot is not that big than why is there a delay on the home scene between Gopi n Ahem.... I beleive there might be traffic butAhem shud have reached home by now...... ! Next please....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiM

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Very nice to read ur FF..Please do post the next part soon..

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
very nice..continue soon
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Guys the way the show is moving really needs a diversion for us. Or at least for me. Since I dislike this kinjal-dhawal track I have taken liberties. As a treat, I m updating to chapters back to back. Enjoy.

Chapter four

Aham was trying to concentrate on his laptop. All he could see was blur of numbers. While his eyes were focused on the screen his mind was busy somewhere. Finally unable to continue he shut his laptop and closed his face with his hands. Oh god why does it happen only to him? Why do people whom he loves always go far away from him? First Anita now'''' he could not bring himself to finish it.

How happily he had started from his office, now he has lost his peace of mind. After cancelling his appointments he had rushed home. On the way he made a stop at the jewelers and brought a beautiful heart shaped ring and a bouquet of red roses. He was making mental plans of concerning gopi and expressing his change of heart and to ask her for a second chance. Since kinjal's marriage was no were in sight he had all the time in the world to convince her. Still he could not wait to see her reaction. How lovely will it be to see love in her eyes instead of the fearful look she gave him? She always reminded him of the terrified look of a deer caught in the headlights of a vehicle. When he reached home he encountered a problem. The ring can be hidden but the bouquet? He did not want others to know about it. Just then he spotted mani and called her: mani

Mani: ji aham bhai

Aham: take this bouquet and put it in my room and remember to take it through the back door, I don't want others to see it.

Mani gave him a puzzled look and took the flowers. With a celebrating mind he entered his house, only to get the shock of his life. There in the hall of his house all his family members were sitting with their faces filled with happiness. Kokila seemed to have revived to her full heath. Kinjal was standing next to hetal and giving shy looks to the person sitting on the sofa. To top it all the metha family were happily chatting and taking plates of sweets for a smiling gopi. Aham could not understand anything. Kokila spoted him and said: aham what a surprise, you have come home early.

Aham: ji mom, sara kam pura ho gaye esliya jalthe ana pada (since all work was competed early I came soon)

Kokila: teek hi, go change and refresh yourself and come back.

After around twenty minutes, someone knocked his door. When aham opened it he found kokila standing there with a wide smile. She entered his room and sat on the chair and said: aham I m so happy today. Do you know what happened? After you all left for the office, kinjal came to me. She begged me to forgive her. Finally she broke down saying she was not pregnant and everything was a drama to get married to umang. I felt as if the world had stopped. How could I daughter do this. Was I wrong in upbringing? I was disgusted with her and shouted her to get out of the house. kinjal ran into her room and shut the door saying she did not want to live in this world.

Unexpectedly elesh ran towards the room and broke the room and before she could drink the poison she had kept in her room her saved her. Only then we were aware of ketaki and her husband was also there. They had come to return all the shagun things and had heard the whole truth. I was shattered.

If I had done something really worthy in my whole life, it was to bring gopi to this house as my vahu. It was she who pleaded with ketaki to give kinjal a second chance. She told that kinjal had committed a mistake without being aware of the consequences. Ketaki and her family being great people agreed to it. Now kinjal's marriage is fixed within three days.  Come down and meet everyone.

Kokila left a stunned aham. He had just three days to win over his wife. Now all his plans have gone to the wind. He must do something quick or else he has to lose her forever.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 28 January 2011 at 8:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subneteche_cesttyElizaKawatanya.dsouzacrmsbr2499madhu_sridharupasana.diyashaina.sharmaevadswasthi

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Chapter five

Aham was shocked to know that he had only three days to make gopi understand that he has changed towards her. He wanted to make her understand that though it will take time for him to truly love her; he was in the process of it. Now he has to alter his plans. He tried many ways to meet gopi alone through the evening. But since the marriage was to start everyone was busy with one work or other. At time he even though of barging into the kitchen and carrying her off to his room. But it will ruin his image in the minds of his family members.

Finally he decided to do one option available. He took the bouquet and the ring and placed them in gopi's room. He decided that when gopi saw them he will be near at hand and explain to her. So now though he has to finish his project his ears were eagerly waiting for gopi to pass his room. Around midnight he heard her go. For a second he really felt for her. When his whole family was happily sleeping, gopi had to finish all the work and sleep so late and then she was the first one to wake up. How did she manage this? Sweeping aside all these thoughts, he opened his door and began to follow gopi. As if she sensed his presence she turned around. Aham quickly hid in the shadows of the pillar. After opening her room gopi was surprised to see the gifts waiting for her. Aham silently drew near the door and began to watch. He was waiting readily for her to recognize that it was from him. First he saw her puzzled expression. Then slowly she realized from whom it might be. But instead of happiness there was pain in her eyes.  As if deciding, she took both the things and turned around. Aham thought maybe she is coming to my room, let me wait there. So he went back to his room. Instead to coming to his room he heard gopi pass by. Now he was confused where is this girl going?

Then he saw gopi go towards kinjal's room. She knocked kinjal's room when kinjal opened her smiled and said: kinjal ben eleshji by mistake had placed this in my room. So I brought it to you.

Kinjal: bhabi how do you know it was from elesh, maybe bhai has brought it for you.

Gopi: don't dream about it. Even I don't do that. I don't know to read but I recognized this (she pointed towards the jeweler's symbol). I remembered from the time we went there to get you gift with ketakiji. So only eleshji could have brought it.

She left the gifts with a happy kinjal and went to her room. Aham was dumb folded. Is this girl really stupid? How can she do this? Doesn't she realize whether it is for her or for kinjal? His temper flared. He walked swiftly towards gopi's room before she closed it. Gopi was shocked to see him at this time of the night: ji aap? Ether? Pani chakiye?

Aham: pani? Gopi are you really a fool? Don't you have any sense? Do you know what you have done?

Gopi was silent for a minute. Then slowly she replied: ji I know. I know that the ring and rose were from you.

Aham was too surprised to speak. He foolishly asked: you knew it was from me?

Gopi nodded her head and said: ji mani ben told me that you asked her to take roses to your room. She also said you behaved differently. So when I saw the flowers I realized it was from you. Yet what is the use of accepting it. I have only three days left in this house. My heart is already broken. All I have left is sorrow and pain. I don't want to increase it by trying to hope anything. Please don't force me. The day when I broke my vows with you I died a mental death. I have lost many things in my life. At least I will remember this when I go away that you cared for me in the end. Please leave me alone. There is no need to bring me gifts so that I will go away. Even without your bribery I will surely leave this house.  You can have a happy life with the girl whom you love. Saying so she closed the door on aham's face.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 28 January 2011 at 8:18am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subanila_apneteche_cesttyElizaKawatanya.dsouzaNiVu-mjht1crmsmaaneet93br2499madhu_sridharevadshaina.sharmaupasana.diyasaomomswasthi..Naina..tina_1234

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Wow Shruthi! Two updates at a time and what a stunner! Wonderful take on the characters. Loved Gopi's response!

Go to top