Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you want this to happen?ch4&5/pg5 (Page 3)

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Please continue..That was a nice one..

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Wow! if u started writing the first chapter at a spur of a thought...... What wonders will happen if u actually sat and thought about it.......!!! As I have previously mentioned in other FF's .... they are far too interseting than the actual episode.....Lovely thoughts.... please please do continue!!!!!
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
thans ruksm
thans radhika. the pathetic state of goham in the show makes me write like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Loved it to bits! Waiting eagerly for the next part. Haha losing Aham. I like tht
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I loved it shruthi! Its beautiful.. Please continue soon..
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
nice one shru.... hope something reasonable like this is shown in SNS tooo... which is a far cry from what they prefer to show
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Chapter three

Aham was busy at his office. He had an important meeting to attend. Moreover he had to a week's work. As usual his mood was foul and angry. He closed the last file and leaned on the chair. Oh god what a week it was. He hoped that never in his life he wanted this kind of emotional garbage to tackle with.

It all started with Kinjal's confession that she was pregnant. His baby sister is now with a baby. Even to think of it made his blood boil. Next when he learnt it was umang he was shattered. Even when he was with anita he knew that fellow to be good for nothing. He could not control his anger and just bashed umang in his office. Next thing he knew was umang came home proposing marriage with kinjal and his mom accepted it. Even though he was against it he had to give in to his mother's request. What happened? Was there any use? Nothing they were all cheated. Umang had used Kinjal to take revenge on him. And this stupid Kinjal had unknowingly made her life miserable.

Kinjal'..

Whenever he thought of Kinjal there was another figure in the background. No not in the background, she was very well in the foremost thought of his mind. How dare she? From where did she get the courage? He was fuming with anger. It was his wife Gopi. He never knew that Gopi had this much of courage. She was like a frightened kitten when ever near him. She never finished a sentence in front of him. This gopi suddenly became a lioness. She dared to come in between him and kinjal. His anger did not deter her. From that moment she had been like a lioness guarding her cub. When she got a instinct that aham was anger on kinjal she was there to block him. His anger and his hard words did not matter to her.

Still he cannot think of her only with anger. Aham sighed and closed his eyes. He remembered his mother's words: if you had not associated with someone like anita, our family would have never face a day like this"

Yes it was true. If only he had the courage to oppose his mother his life would have been fine. Would it have been fine? He doubted it. Ha anita. His mind raced back to the incident which happened the day before. He was at the airport making enquiries to send Kinjal to America. He bumped into a person and to his shock found it to be anita. Before he found his voice, she smiled sweetly and said: aham, oh it is so good to meet you again. That to on the day of my return"

Aham found his voice had been lost. He just kept on staring at her. Then he noticed a man near her. Anita turned to him and said: aham I would like you to meet my husband krish. He is such a gem of a person and he knows all about us". Aham felt as if the world had come to a still. After some pleasantries krish left them alone with the luggages.

Anita smiled and said: aham you know when you left me like that I would have killed you. I was so depressed. It was only then I meet Krish. Soon I realized that my love for you was just an infatuation. I love my husband so dearly. In fact I should thank your mother." Then her face turned serious " yes I should thank your mother. Because of her I found a man to marry. He might be poorer than you , but he stood by me. He is not like some men who are cowards. He is not like some men who don't have the courage to express their love and marry another girl. I thank god because I escaped someone like you. I m very proud of my husband.. I hope at least you treat you wife with respect. I really pity the girl whom you had married. With you as a husband her life is sure to be hell. Bye. Never again I want to see you"

Aham was shocked beyond words. The whole day Anita's words were ringing in his mind. Even now he was thinking may be his mother was right. Would any other girl than Gopi could have stood all his insults and yet love his family. He began to get all the images of gopi: gopi who was terrified of him, gopi who saved him from a snake, gopi who stood on the stage to save his family pride, gopi who saved kinjal, gopi with his mother.

May be his mother was right. He had never understood the goodness in her. What will he say to her" Gopi I sorry I had mistaken you I need forgiveness" will she forgive him. His heart said 'she will'. Yet something stopped him. He had been a fool. Anita's words had woken him. Then he remembered gopi's oath. A slow smile spread on his lips. For the first time he was happy that kinjal's marriage did not take place. Atleast he had time to win over his wife. Yes his wife. He picked his phone and dialed his secretary "cancel all my meetings I m going home"

-------------------

thats all for now. next part: how will aham woo gopi.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 14 January 2011 at 8:04am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygneteche_ctanya.dsouzacrmsmaaneet93ElizaKawasaina01crystal30br2499evadshaina.sharmaupasana.diyaroseflower_07saomomswasthi..Naina..-tellyaddict-.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh loved this Anita! you are doing great shruthi!

Go to top