Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you want this to happen?ch4&5/pg5 (Page 2)

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Oh i wish this happens...... satin curtains fly.... love blossoms!!

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Yup i definitely want this to happen. Pls continue soon!
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Chapter two

By morning Aham was in terrible pain. He could not do his work properly. He felt that he should have listened to his mother. Just then he heard a knock on his door and found Gopi standing there with the first aid kit and the breakfast tray. Aham was angry. Where was his mother, why did this girl come and interfere with everything? More than that her presence made him uncomfortable. Even for this early, she was bathed and dressed and may be finished more work. Where did she get this energy from?

Before Aham could shout Gopi said: wooh maaji is very tired this morning and she is taking rest so I bought this. She laid the things on the table and brought the first aid kit. If you don't mind, shall I clean the wound? If you prefer to do it, again no problem. Aham silently stretched his hand. A small smile played in gopi's lips. She undid the old bandage and dressed him with a clean one. While Gopi was busy, Aham was watching her. Her face was so happy, yet her eyes were sad. He like the way she had left her hair free. It was still wet with drops of water in them. He wanted to put his hand in her hair, and smell the fragrance which was tormenting him but how could he do it. He had sworn that he does not love her and like her. He just closed his eyes to control himself. Suddenly he felt Gopi take away her warm hand. At that moment he thanked umang for giving him this moment. He also felt like taking a knife and cutting his other hand so that Gopi will clean it. Thinking it to be foolish he kept quiet.

Gopi was not comfortable with his silence. Usually he shouts at her. Now he is silent may be waiting for her to commit mistakes. She stood up and said: ji I brought your breakfast. Since you can't eat with your hand, there is a spoon and fork. If you want anything tell mani I will send you. maaji asked me to tell that she wants to meet you when she wakes. Without waiting for his reply she left the room. aham could not help think about gopi. Here he was, a man, whole was proud of himself unable to do any work because he had a deep cut. When gopi had burnt her hand, the next morning itself she had started to do all the work. She did not complain or create a scene. Even now she could have said ask me, which he would have preferred, but she said ask mani. Hell with her.

Why is he thinking about gopi? He must learn to control his mind or else he will end breaking the oath. But his heart was saying "boy you are losing the battle"

Edited by shruthi2010 - 06 January 2011 at 3:44am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygcrmsruksmLoveMJmaaneet93Aashna26tanya.dsouzaElizaKawabr2499shaina.sharmaevadsam1903roseflower_07Sky23saomomswasthi-tellyaddict-Rafeal..Verity.tina_1234

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter. Very "egoistically" romantic. Prof. Shru at her best. Missed Rashi though..lol
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Fantastic chapter. Very "egoistically" romantic. Prof. Shru at her best. Missed Rashi though..lol

thanks jake, rashi is there in the other FF fashioned her thinking about you.
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Nice chapter Shruthi.  Enjoyed reading it. 
Gopi mentioning about spoon and fork, is it an offer to feed him?
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Wonderful follow-up Shruthi! Gopi's mention of spoon - is it an offer or a tease? Wink
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
it was definitely an offer, but aham ka bacha is a duffer could not understand the intention.

Go to top