India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you want this to happen?ch4&5/pg5

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i m thinking something. is this wound on aham's hand a blessing in disguise. we all wanted aham to get sick, hurt something which will make him stay at home and absorb him sweet and caring wife. i want something like this to happen.
Aham modi was prancing like a tiger in his room. It has been a hour since he had locked his room. Two days ago his whole family was happy. Kinjal's sangeet ended without any problems. except for one, he was forced to give a rose to gopi. when he thought of it now, he could fell her hesitation more than his irritation. her face when she took the rose was still in his mind. today everything is spoiled. the marriage has stopped, kinjal , his sister, his baby sister was pregnant. how dare she? he clenched his fingers tightly only to fell terrible pain. on seeing his hand again the image of gopi came to him. he had watched her in the mirror. when he winced in pain she felt it. her worried face softened him.
when gopi was hurt, he had felt the same pain, only his ego shut him from showing it. somewhere inside his heart he was happy that gopi cared for him. she had been a great support to his mother. anyone who loves his mother, cannot be bad. yesterday he was taken aback when he knew that gopi knew who was reason behind this while he , the son of the family, kinjal's brother did not know it. he silently appreciated when gopi refused to reveal his name and obeyed his mother.
aham kicked himself. what was he doing? when the whole house was burning he was dreaming? if only his mother has not made him promise, umang would have been finished.blow all mother are like that. in the name of love they dam the feelings of their children. just then he heard a knock on his and wondered who it would be.
he was shocked to see gopi standing there, hiding behind her pallu with a tray. before he could shout she said
ji, i know you dont accept anything from my hand. but think me as a nurse or something like that. i just brought your dinner.
she lay it on the table and said " since your hand is hurt and you cannot eat, i bought you a spoon. please eat so maaji would be happy, she is very much worried about you"
all the while she did not face him and unknown to her aham was watching her face in the mirror. the drop of tear in her eyes did something to him, he remained silent and kept on seeing her. gopi tuned and left the room without another word.
aham had a new kind of emotion in heart for the figure who was going away from him.

----------------------------------------------------

i wrote in a spur of moment. hope you like it. should i continue this or leave it just as it is for your imagination

Edited by shruthi2010 - 28 January 2011 at 8:19am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygsz786bobo12345ElizaKawaAashna26durgeshwaricrmsnandu90ruksmtanya.dsouzasaina01br2499simran15Bee3nazzsam1903evadrusha4003Sky23saomomKiranSD1roseflower_07swasthisuk19-tellyaddict-AmbrosiaRafeal.tina_1234.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Please continue. It was gud. Though i doubt whether he stay bak at home coz of that cut.
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Please continue. I loved every bit of it and how you have described the blooming feelings of Aham for Gopi. Its really sweet..

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Do continue.  It's nice. 

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Very sweet! please continue. 
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Shruthi ben, u r an awesome writer n loved each n every word of ur creative imagination.
Plz dont stop here, continue soon
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
okay i will continue
@ jake.aham is an independent man so if no hands how will he drive a car and the problem at home will he leave it and go to office so just hope he will stay at home. alteast this one will do.
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thia is beautiful shruthi.. I loved it as usual! Please continue soon..

Go to top