Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena 'Ki Jawani' in 'Bigg Boss' grand final

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Veena 'Ki Jawani' in 'Bigg Boss' grand finale

Veena Malik will perform on "Sheila ke Jawani" for the finale of "Big Boss 4". PHOTO: PUBLICITY

LAHORE: Veena Malik will perform on Tees Maar Khan's popular song "Sheila Ke Jawani" in the grand finale for which the arrangements have been finalised, a source close to the actor told The Express Tribune. The administration of Colors TV, a private television channel that runs the reality show, has taken the decision to turn Veena Malik into "Sheila" of the mini screen since she was the most suitable contestant of the show to perform on the song, the source added. The song originally stars Katrina Kaif and is doing great on the charts.

While the rumour is abuzz, Malik and her manager Sohail Rashid have neither confirmed nor ruled out the possibility of Malik performing in the finale. "She has definitely been very popular during the show. She was nominated seven times to be evicted but the Indians voted for her six times which means she has a large fan following over there. Considering this fact, this it is quite possible that she'll perform but I cannot confirm or rule it out [at the moment]," Rashid told The Express Tribune.

He further said that some negative rumours have been circulating about Malik but they were not true. "There is only one Indian website which is promoting false things to defame her. The activities of the contestants of "Bigg Boss" are recorded round the clock and the show's duration is hardly an hour. So things are omitted and many things are being quoted out of context. She had been offering prayers in the house but nobody mentioned it. She discussed politics with her fellow contestants but few people ignored that and propagated her statements in a twisted way. The things that contestants did at the show were part of the game and the show must be taken as a game," Rashid added.

Malik, who is currently in India, told The Express Tribune that false reports were being circulated about her, "I didn't drop my towel before the camera. It's just a rumour." The actor said that the she was not intimate with any fellow contestant. She further said that she had been wearing shorts but the other contestants including Sara Khan and Anchal had done  the same.

"She had been promoting the Urdu language at the house of 'Bigg Boss'. A lot of people are using Urdu words in India just because of her. She promoted our language and did nothing wrong," Malik's manager said defending the actor.

Sameer Soni should apologise

Sameer Soni, another participant of "Bigg Boss", who reportedly said he wanted to slap Malik when he and Dolly Bindra were talking about Malik after her eviction is being criticised for his comments. Someone has created a page titled 'Sameer Soni Should Say Sorry to All Women of This World' on Facebook and a lot of people are urging him to apologise for his comments.

Another interesting dialogue that is being forwarded through text messages and emails is a sentence spoken by Malik to Dolly Bindra: Aap Aurat Key Naam Par Ek Cartoon Ho (You are a cartoon in shape of women).

Dolly on the other hand called her 'vulgar'.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 4th, 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/98558/veena-ki-jawani-in-bigg-boss-grand-finale/

Edited by shyams - 04 January 2011 at 12:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galnitu123-Alina-hideyellowflowerRasnyRagMastaprerna4rishavSano88

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Ha!!!! What a joke! Sam's not the only one who wants to slap her. Angry

Count me in!!! Anytime!!!!

She wasnt promoting Urdu she was promoting ways of pronouncing the simplest of names in the most retarded way....

"Shuuwayta"  "Ashhhhhhhhhhmit" "Khaaali"

Thanx for the article

Edited by shivani003 - 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitas79gehna2004mimmsjaanMinal81.Monami.Samrenearchangelshyamssusan29kooliiofire_gun

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
LOL i knew this was coming, I even posted a thread on this forum, replacing Sheila with Veena in the song LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitas79shivani003kooliiosusan29shyams

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Wow....and what abt  All those massage tectics ? Where this guy was when  Veena was  giving massage to ashmit every 2-3 hours. Why he  has not   given any statements when Ashmit and Veena slept on the same couchConfused ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitas79gehna2004angelshyRasnyshivani003shyamskooliio

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
one more reason to absolutely NOT watch the finale for me,sam's exit being other.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitas79gehna2004.Monami.shivani003shyams

kavitas79 Newbie
kavitas79
kavitas79

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
What about constipation look on her face (vulgar lips moments)?Wink
Even i want to slap her very tightlyAngry
Sam ke jagah koyi bhi gentleman hota yahi kehta.......but what to do....he was the only gentleman of the BB house.......
and VEENA KI JAWANI- item song???....i will definitely watch her in the finale.....actually i wanted to see her cabret dance.....its been a long time after her eviction from BB house.......meine cabret nahi dekha......

So guys i will request u all to plsssss watch her cabret dance for one last time.......after that she will be thrown out by our countryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004shyams

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Well she not only promoted the so called "Urdu Words " usage in India but so many other things like,

1. Massage tips (especially Neck)ROFLROFLROFL
2. High heels Sandals ROFLROFLROFL
3. Throwing SandalsROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004shivani003shyams

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Handsomeshyams

Go to top