Rang Badalti Odhani

WAAH KYA EPISODE THA LOVED IT

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HII
           odhians making a post after a long time i couldnt resist after watching the epi WAAH KAY EPISODE THA BAHI LAJAVAAB man i was so so so happy watching the epi after such a long time .wht a suprise from the cvs to have a double role of khanak when i heard that i was like wht are they gonna do now again but i was just blown by the way they handled it kudos to the cvsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ gr8 job done the meaning of that dream and the msg giving was outstanding loved it

coming to khanak man wht a dream man plzz be dreaming like this evry day so that we can see yashu in such wonderful sarees again and again SHE WAS A STELLAR BEAUTIFUL IN THE BLACK SAREE MAN WHT AND ENTRY WHAT A WAIST LINE I  WAS DEAD SEEING HER  LIKE THAT HER ATTITUDE HER POUTS HER WALK WAS LIKE WOWWWWWWWWWWWW .OHH MAN THE WAY SHE COMES AND SITS DOING HER HAIR AND ALL AND SAY GOOD MORNING DAD AND MOM WAS LIKE WHT IS THIS KHANAK ??.I SO LOVED WHEN SHE SAID KK KAHNAK KAHNDELWAL THE B NAME WHICH WE HAVE GIVEN TO HER IN THE FORUM .her body language her expression on each and every dailogue were just out standing kudos yashu u did a gr8 job girlπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved each and every dialogues of the new khanak and her calling LS AND ALL WERE SO NICE TO HEAR .her convo with khusbhoo was really good the fan in the hand all talking abt the yoga teacher and all say he is hott and all was really hialrious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i have laughed my heart out watching the epi after so much time i was clapping and loudl🀣y laughing with every dialogues of her couldnnt resist my laughter at all🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

when she comes to know that its  a dream and thinks that she will change for them and when she say that i will behave like a kk bahu and a pouts and walks was like kya baat hain khanak.was too gud i was clapping for her at that time. the dinning table covo was really gud when they see her serving all healthy food and all asking for wht happen she tells i will call khusboo babhi as BOOOOOOOOOOOO WHEN I HEARD THAT I CRACKED UP MAN 🀣🀣🀣🀣 WE IN THE FORUM ADDRESS HER AS BOO AND ALL I WAS SO HAPPY THAT THEY USED THE WORDS WHICH WE GAVE THEM . AND WHEN SHE SAYS DAD DEAD 🀣🀣🀣🀣 .TOO GOOD MAN WHT COMIC TIMING BUT WHEN THEY ALL SAY THAT WE LIKE U FOR U ARE AND NO NEED TO CHANGE FOR ANY ONE ELSE WAS LIKE WOOO THIS IS WHT WE WANTED ACCEPT HER FOR WHT SHE IS LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED MOM DAD,BOO FOR TELLING THAT TO HER SHE HAD TEARS IN HER EYES HEARING ALL THAT FORM THEM AND ASKING HER TO SERVE TEPPLA KANDVI WAS SO NICE OF THEM LOVED THE K-HOUSE PPL SO MUCH TODAY .

I BOW TO ALL THE PPL WHO THOUGHT TO INCOPERATE THIS SCENES TO MAKE KNOW THE IMORTANCE OF KHANAK AND TO ACCEPT AS WHT SHE IS TAKE A BOW PPL U DESERVE IT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS U SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THIS EPI THANKS CVS AND THE DIRECTORS FOR THIS THANKS SO MUCH

LOVE
  JYO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loveeed the episode toooooπŸ‘
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the epi too...but the story part of it...didn't like it....

but again i prefer simple khanak over this KK. lmao

i actually cracked up with the way she was talking. lmao

but Yashu was great!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completly agree with u jyothi we got fantastic epsiode.. thank u cv's....
and Yashu did amazing job as KK......she looked gorgeous and stunning in black saree.....
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post jyoti... loved this epi yashu rocked in dual character n d whole K- family convo ws really gud.... n sweetie day dreaming is nt so gud idea so they shud show such dreams every night...!!!!!!

again cv's cm up with smthing unexpected that too with lit'l msg showing corporate social resposibity i.e. b urself!!!!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blackdollphin

nice post jyoti... loved this epi yashu rocked in dual character n d whole K- family convo ws really gud.... n sweetie day dreaming is nt so gud idea so they shud show such dreams every night...!!!!!!

again cv's cm up with smthing unexpected that too with lit'l msg showing corporate social resposibity i.e. b urself!!!!

totally agree with uπŸ€—...loveed the msg behind it tooπŸ˜ƒ
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i agree loved the msg given by it
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved th episode...... keeping aside the reasoning and rational...... i enjoyed that scene...... i was lmao over it.......more than khanak doing it.... i thought that it was yashu mocking at khushboo and other telly girls portraying socialite bahu.......

about the OTT part... i loved it ....... for a change and i don know why...

i actually watched the repeat after a long time and still laughing over it....
i love the khandelwals dining table....... loved nads boo and suni....

u should watch mads reactionm thru out this entire nautanki.... she did it so well..... i loved evert bit of this double dose.......
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackdollphin

agree with you show massege  corporate social resposibity i.e. b urself!!!![

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was a very entertaining episode!😊