India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC to Which star (Page 3)

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
WoW  guys........... i felt the same way!!!!!!!!LOL his emotional scenes are more similar to HRITHIK.......... Starthough both r fantastic actors i always saw similarities in them!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
for me gurmeet can be compared with Hrithik roshan...his looks, his acting, his dancing skills, his physique everything matches with hrithikTongue
They both are fantastic actors, no one can beat hrithik in bollywood and same way no one can beat gurmeet in telly world....they both are just bestest among allClap

Edited by ramita_nayal - 04 January 2011 at 5:40am

..VeenaGcian..

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
To me, Gurmeet is Gurmeet. No one can be like him, nor is he like someone else. Like someone has mentioned here, Gurmeet has his own style of acting, emoting and romancing his lead lady. So the comparison is unnecessary. Comparing to Hrithik is not right, as both has never appeared in the same frame during acting. And both has never done the same roles. So should not compare them. Hrithik is my first favourite bollywood actor. I saw Hrithik in the first bollywood movie i watched, Mujhse Dosti Karoge and since then i have been a fan of him. Likewise, Gurmeet is my first favourite tellywood actor. And of course, i saw him in Geet HSP and im a big fan of him. Both equally are my favourites, along with Shahid Kapoor and Surya. Anyways, i used to think Hrithik was the complete package, dreamyyy. But Gurmeet has taken over that status in my world! Gurmeet is the DREAMYYY...... Also, Gurmeet is also sizzling with his lead lady DD. But their chemistry cannot be compared to Ash-Hrithik, as MAANEET/GURTI has a chemistry that unlike anyone, undeniable, magical, sparkling, sizzling*and the list goes on*!! On a separate note, Gurmeet somewhat has a appearance similar to Hrithik and his voice also sounds like Hrithik. Otherwise, its wrong to compare Gurmeet to anyone, let alone Hrithik.

ramahesh

ALINANA Groupbie
ALINANA
ALINANA

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
HIS IS NT SIMILAR WITH ANYONE HE IS HATKA 4M ALL  ..HE IS THEEE BESTTTTTTTTTT  AMONG ALL
ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hrithik Roshan Heart

Go to top