Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tht was hear wrenching ..!!! me to felt hugging him..
hw can Bhootni see avi crying.., the person whom she claims to love!!!
Moron she is😑
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Prash πŸ€—

Hey Mony πŸ€—

This promo is so disgusting and horrifying yaar. I feel like banging tht RV with tht same danda tht they are using to hit Arpi😑. Oh how am i going to see all this torture 😭😭 Poor Arpi 😭

hey nanduπŸ€—

Did you watch the promo?
Danda is not enough for him yaar, He should be blown with the missile😑😑 He is evil pretending to be honest and good othewise he wouldn't torture an innocent person like Arpi to get back at Avi.
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Heyy Nandu...

this is going to be very bad!!!

she is not a criminal...she has done crime but he is safe now....!! He cant torture her like tht!!

Exactly Prash ... agree she had shot him but it was RV's fault too. The way he was beating and going to kill Avi with tht big stone, was totally against law. Arpi did what she felt right to save her husband at tht moment. But the biggest thing is tht RV is alive and fine now.

RV is going to pay for all this now. Avi wud tear him into pieces for torturing his wife.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mony πŸ€— am talking to u for the first time in this new year. Wish u a very happy new year Darling.

See what these CV's gifted us this new year. Bfr RV i feel like blasting the cV's with one one missiles. 😑😑 I had all sympathies with RV but now i feel like killing him. Such an inhumane act is this. Using a woman and torturing her to reach a man is jst showing his incapabilities to catch Avi. Shame on him for doing this 😑😑
PrashT thumbnail

Plus...the circumstances made arpi to shoot him!!!

wht does he think of himself
he wants law and order na...

he is only the one who is going against law!!
MonyP thumbnail

Exactly Prash ... agree she had shot him but it was RV's fault too. The way he was beating and going to kill Avi with tht big stone, was totally against law. Arpi did what she felt right to save her husband at tht moment. But the biggest thing is tht RV is alive and fine now.

RV is going to pay for all this now. Avi wud tear him into pieces for torturing his wife.

That is what RV wants, he is provoking Avi to do some mistake. As soon as Avi makes mistake and RV gets the proof, Arpi might get released;bhootni will do something more deadly, she will harm arpi then. She will also try to kill RV and poor Avi will be blamed again.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
PrashT thumbnail
I hope Avi uses his brains..!!!!

plzz cvs....let him use his brains this brains
yoga23priya thumbnail
love ur name...gnitika
ugh i will kill rv for sure.....i hate him..how can he do that to her....wait till our avi comes.....
MonyP thumbnail

Mony πŸ€— am talking to u for the first time in this new year. Wish u a very happy new year Darling.

See what these CV's gifted us this new year. Bfr RV i feel like blasting the cV's with one one missiles. 😑😑 I had all sympathies with RV but now i feel like killing him. Such an inhumane act is this. Using a woman and torturing her to reach a man is jst showing his incapabilities to catch Avi. Shame on him for doing this 😑😑

same here my sweetheartπŸ€—
wish you happy new year too.

In other shows they show happy moments on happy occasions but in GKD its always ....hungama and trouble for Avita. 😑😑😑 They never celebrate any festivals or occasions in the show. how said gundas don't celebrate? Even Cvs need a big bang in their head.
PrashT thumbnail

Mony..

u knw the need a party!!!

when is karwachauth??? They can show tht arpi keeping fast fr avi..
ohh woow..
nd then his pratigya breaks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago