TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
This is PDS.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

@bandicoot – My mind is messed up, it ends up coming up with bizarre stuff like this. Last night I had a nightmare with Shekhar Suman starring in the movie Black Swan. Swan fighting has made an indelible mark on my poor soul.

I'm thinking of convincing to have the white house make a press release that Osama Bin laden has kidnapped KSG. I think that way Osama will be found once and for all and the Afghan war will end in two days.

@DC - *big hugs* It has been so long girl. How are you doing? Maybe Palin will have to visit DID sets sometime. It's a bit dull without sweetie Terence.

@psycho – Palin is very perturbed at Karan's proposition to dance with Bristol. Bristol has been knocked up once.

@saffy – Yes, I promise to hate everybody equally.

@Cz. – I never thought the process of making delicious pasta could ever be captured into dance. I'm honored to have Sarah interpret these dances for us. I want her to see all Indian dance shows to see if there is a Thanksgiving meal hidden somewhere.

@Tani – I hope you got up all right after rolling so much.

@TheUltimate - IKTYAABDBOTFSIAGTIYDFSPANSATAIOHHIJDSMS

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^I did....Gosh that was hysterical....I hope you do one after every episode...if you have timeTongue

you have no idea how much enteratined I am by Sarah PalinROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index