Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina Enraged Over Alleged Dubai Trip; Denies Me (Page 2)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Any gori chikni girl within a proximity of a mile around Salman and its assumed its Katrina.... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenSalma2eraserruky786

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

either the media is just making the quote up or she was not in dubai okay no big deal but I would believe it when i see her deny it on video as some ppl did say they saw her in dubai maybe it was another katrina look like who knows Wink

maybe it was this girl sitting at the back of salman's car she does look like katrina a bit LOL (I am just speculating/ making things up like MM does this girl can be just one of alvira friends Smile

Yea she does look like Katrina.. but it could be one of Katrina's sister's.. and what would her sister be doing with Salman in Dubai alone without Kat?.. So if it is Katrina's sister then katrina must have been there too.. Kat is very smart but bcos she knows Salman has a lot of power in the industry and if she breaks ties with him then she wont have much of a career.. so they are now "friends".. smart girl!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spunkpattinsonDebo_Afghanruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nuktaacheenpreity*zintaKatalicious

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

^^^^ How can Salman possibly have any influence over her career now? Maybe he supported her at the beginning but that's about it. She is an independent and a hard working woman who is reigning over the box office and she owes it all to herself and her fans. Smile

I think Salman supported her for a big part of the begining and she does owe it to him.. but Salman has been in the industry longer and knows a lot of people who got Katrina's career started.. the fact that he knows a lot of people and if Katrina does end her friendship with him then his friends are more likely to side with him and maybe forget about Katrina.. but yea you are right her fans have made a huge contribution to who she is now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spunkpattinsonpooja_l

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel x

^^^^ How can Salman possibly have any influence over her career now? Maybe he supported her at the beginning but that's about it. She is an independent and a hard working woman who is reigning over the box office and she owes it all to herself and her fans. Smile

I think Salman supported her for a big part of the begining and she does owe it to him.. but Salman has been in the industry longer and knows a lot of people who got Katrina's career started.. the fact that he knows a lot of people and if Katrina does end her friendship with him then his friends are more likely to side with him and maybe forget about Katrina.. but yea you are right her fans have made a huge contribution to who she is now..

Yup, Salman does have a strong network but really this is bolllywood, I dont think any director/producer would prefer their friendship for Salman over taking Katrina in their movie and having a guaranteed bumper opening at the theatres. Wink

yea.. but people will tend to be loyal to Salman bcos his links.. he tend to draw in a crowd pretty quickly .. i dont think many people will want Katrina after her "bumper" role in Tees Maar Khan.. i'm still waiting for my refund lol.. yes but agree with your points also..

Take care

Angel x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spunkpattinsonNuktaacheenKai.eraser

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Angel xNuktaacheenpooja_l

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Whoaaa who said they are not together I think they are Day Dreaming  anyways a little something I also digged up this guy met salman & Katrina when she came over to his house to "wish him on his birthday" so he posted on FB that he met them & salman introduced Katrina to him as Sheila LOLthen he said but cant say what I saw Shocked (what could he have seen) & another person made this comment on his status "Salman is a very down to earth guy...but this kat cum shiela is quite high headed!!!"  I know salman on a personal level n kat well if she let go of such a wonderful guy what else can u say!!!"  

P.S. & no I have no idea who that blonde chick is she does look like kat sister though 

Edited by MissIffiy - 04 January 2011 at 6:11pm

Go to top