Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ali Zafar-Imran at war?? Note Pg 4 (Page 4)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Note: The article is about Ali and Imran, please don't make this a comparison topic about Atif and Ali. Atif is not a part of the article, thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-SMay31-ibelieveinpink

-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarwulicious

i agree wid raju here.. ali has this attitude thing in him. i never liked him as a singer.. he's a fab fab actor n i want him to cont. wid the acting thingg.... n yep he has really no energy on concertss..Atif is a rockstar and a reallly down to earth person..i've never seen a star like him in my lifee.. love him to death...he's so chilled out and lovable person..and respect women a lot.. =)

yep ur right atif respects women thts y hes the biggest player on the earth and he only tlks to girls whu can he get smthing out of if u know what i mean and i kno this bcuz i kno him personally. I love him as a singer but since i know him personally whatever u said is not the atif i know. 

Coming back to the topic this all sounds fabricated and i dont believe this at all. Why would Imran invite Ali to his wedding if thr was a problem to begin with. 

Edited by -Aleeza- - 04 January 2011 at 3:14pm
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Well, dunno if it's true or not and keeping the attitude issue aside, Ali indeed is a better actor than Imran. His timing is perfect and this makes funny roles enjoyable.

About the rumours, I also think he might have an attitude but if he had problems with Imran, he wouldn't get invited to his wedding, would he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey.bNuktaacheen

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by raju786

I have personally met Ali Zafar, and he has a HUGE attitude..

however, I think Imran Khan is a chilled out guy, I don't think he is that insecure, that he is getting upset bc ALi is calling himself the lead

Really? could you explain like what kind of attitude??? I thought he was a chilled out guyCry

He had no energy at his concert, which we payed like $45 for the ticket, didnt sign autographs, nor talk to any fans, and was complaining abt the lightsOuch..Atif Aslam is better

Yup Atif rocks man!
As for the article - idk how much we can believe this but I hope its not true. Imran is a kind guy and I don't know much about Ali but hopefully this is false!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7

Go to top