Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ali Zafar-Imran at war?? Note Pg 4 (Page 3)

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarwulicious

i agree wid raju here.. ali has this attitude thing in him. i never liked him as a singer.. he's a fab fab actor n i want him to cont. wid the acting thingg.... n yep he has really no energy on concertss..Atif is a rockstar and a reallly down to earth person..i've never seen a star like him in my lifee.. love him to death...he's so chilled out and lovable person..and respect women a lot.. =)

i 100% agree with you about Atif...i have never seen such a humble and down to earth rockstar like him in my life Big smile I am a huge fan of him...his concerts are MINDBLOWING, and Atif is always full of energy...gosh just love him!

OT: Hhmm i always liked Ali Zafar...didnt know he had a attitude or something..never expected that from him! Shocked

Edited by shirani7 - 04 January 2011 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Zarwulicious-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ohh plz Ali Z is most sweetest nd down to earth guy..me nd my frnds have met 4-5 times nd he was alwys beeen so sweet to us...m sure it's a rumour

ps : dis post is for Ali & Imran...y dis is turning in to ali vs atif  Ermm

Edited by -Sidra- - 04 January 2011 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

awww imran, why you signed two hero project?   Or maybe this article isn't true, they want the movie to be in the news. But Ali is so good looking and I think that's how some good looking guys are, they have egos

-SMay31-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
this movie sounds a lot like 'while you were sleeping'.... if that is the case, i don't think ali would have such a great role in it... if by some overnight miracle, imran has gotten bitten by the acting bug, then it'd be interesting to see their take on the movie... but i am dreading the idea that they'll ruin my favourite movie....!!   Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-Terenainaruky786

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

this movie sounds a lot like 'while you were sleeping'.... if that is the case, i don't think ali would have such a great role in it... if by some overnight miracle, imran has gotten bitten by the acting bug, then it'd be interesting to see their take on the movie... but i am dreading the idea that they'll ruin my favourite movie....!!   Stern Smile

When you have three good looking leads in the movie than you don't need acting...lol 

anyways there have been lots of movies being about the bride to be falling in love with the groom's best friend or brother. Even the movie Sorry, Bhai was similar story

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

When you have three good looking leads in the movie than you don't need acting...lol 

anyways there have been lots of movies being about the bride to be falling in love with the groom's best friend or brother. Even the movie Sorry, Bhai was similar story

i remember... one reason mostly why i could not like it.... i heard people raving about it, but it just annoyed me....!   while you were sleeping is like my ultimate favourite romance movie... there are not that many that i like nowadays...!   Embarrassed

@ bold.... that's true, i guess... LOLLOLLOL

Terenaina

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyTerenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen - I watched the start of the movie but I couldn't watch the movie for some reason. I guess I'm not use to seeing sharman playing a lead in a movie and he's not a hero material. He's a good actor though

Eraser - True...lol 

Nuktaacheen

Go to top