Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zareena

^oh yeah i heard about it but i don't like mahira so much..i kind of knew she wanted to work with atif lol does atif tweet?

Ali probably a proud person because he believes he's very talented person.

Hmm not sure..but I LOVE MAhira😆..how can you not like her? she was an amazing VJ!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raju786

Hmm not sure..but I LOVE MAhira😆..how can you not like her? she was an amazing VJ!

As a VJ i completely loved her and her wardrobe was Gorgeous!! But as an actress, not too sure. I do think she's pretty and intelligent girl.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow he has attitude gosh and i used to like channo his pakistani song🤣
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhi se publicity...heheh
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid raju here.. ali has this attitude thing in him. i never liked him as a singer.. he's a fab fab actor n i want him to cont. wid the acting thingg.... n yep he has really no energy on concertss..Atif is a rockstar and a reallly down to earth person..i've never seen a star like him in my lifee.. love him to death...he's so chilled out and lovable person..and respect women a lot.. =)
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raju786

I have personally met Ali Zafar, and he has a HUGE attitude..

however, I think Imran Khan is a chilled out guy, I don't think he is that insecure, that he is getting upset bc ALi is calling himself the lead

I dunno much about Ali,hav only seen tere bin laden...Did u personally get to talk to him?? ...
I think both mei inferiorty complex hai 😆 ... Both r very good looking..imu n ali :)
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zarwulicious

i agree wid raju here.. ali has this attitude thing in him. i never liked him as a singer.. he's a fab fab actor n i want him to cont. wid the acting thingg.... n yep he has really no energy on concertss..Atif is a rockstar and a reallly down to earth person..i've never seen a star like him in my lifee.. love him to death...he's so chilled out and lovable person..and respect women a lot.. =)

i 100% agree with you about Atif...i have never seen such a humble and down to earth rockstar like him in my life 😃 I am a huge fan of him...his concerts are MINDBLOWING, and Atif is always full of energy...gosh just love him!

OT: Hhmm i always liked Ali Zafar...didnt know he had a attitude or something..never expected that from him! 😲
Edited by shirani7 - 13 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh plz Ali Z is most sweetest nd down to earth guy..me nd my frnds have met 4-5 times nd he was alwys beeen so sweet to us...m sure it's a rumour

ps : dis post is for Ali & Imran...y dis is turning in to ali vs atif  🤔
Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

awww imran, why you signed two hero project?   Or maybe this article isn't true, they want the movie to be in the news. But Ali is so good looking and I think that's how some good looking guys are, they have egos

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this movie sounds a lot like 'while you were sleeping'.... if that is the case, i don't think ali would have such a great role in it... if by some overnight miracle, imran has gotten bitten by the acting bug, then it'd be interesting to see their take on the movie... but i am dreading the idea that they'll ruin my favourite movie....!!   😳