Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Pyaar Hua Chupke Se -@ Gunjan VM:: (Page 3)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
AWWW thank u so much commenting supsHug..so sweet of u!!! m so glad u like it!!! love ya!! mwahhhhhHeart

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 04 January 2011 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet..

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I remember long back watching a Gunjan vm on dis same song..It was made by Mads..n now u made 1..'ll deffo watch.. but pata nahi kab lol..net..ROFLROFLbut as always u made it it'll be gud :)

.MohitzPari.

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by ayesha_80

Pari.....HugHug I think this is the first time i'm writing in any of your threads....but, I just couldn't control myself. Have not been visiting this place frequently now...but yest's MoNaya's interview made me come here today...and what I see here is a number of VM's from you.

I'm at work, so haven't watched any of these yet....so you must be wondering what I'm doing here. I just wanted to appreciate your efforts. You're such an amazing person, Pari...always spreading happiness everywhere. I LOVEEE your spirit.....your enthusiasm....your zest to learn new things.

In case you don't know, I'm a HUGEEE fan of your Siggys and I'm very very sure, you would be an amazing VM maker. Seriously....i'm sooooo impressed by your positivity and the positivity you spread everywhere. Wish you all the happiness in the world. Love!!!!

OMGGG aayu.....u r behaving so emotional suddenlyHug....awww u touched my heart!!! Embarrassedok first toh tell me howz u?? missing u yaar!! hope to catch u on msn soon!! mwahhh
Ohhhh!!! That was a fast reply...I thought u were offline LOLLOL Awww!!! Pari...I mean every word of what I wrote. You're an AMAZING person and it's a pleasure knowing you. I'm fine....just very busy these days. I knowww....miss talking to you too. Its always GREAT catching up with you.

awww thats really really sweet of uHug made my night!!! thank u SO MUCH yaar!!! love u for this!!! awww I really dont know what to say but yeahh I love to learn new things......I get failed many times and I keep trying ( this is what I like about myselfLOL)...I keep trying until I get the success!! if its VM or any computer gameLOL......I m glad that I can make others happy too....This gives me the same amount of happiness aswell!!!
awwww u r just too sweet...u r saying this is enough for me aayu!!! love u so muchHug
Awww!!! Please, don't say thanks n all. Itni formality?!! LOLLOL And now...wht do I say??!!! You've written the true lesson of life here. Faliure makes us learn....and paves the way for us to achieve our target...our goals. And yessss....you defo keep the whole environment around you happy and cheerful. So, I wish all the happiness and smiles for you!!!

Ok...I made your VM topic quite an emotional one.  Everyone will kill me for it Embarrassed...so, I better get back to my boring project work. Enjoy and take care, Pari. Loads of love!!!! Hug

Edited by ayesha_80 - 04 January 2011 at 12:59am

.MohitzPari.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
nice one pari..
i also love this songClapClap

.MohitzPari.

Go to top