Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - Geet Wedding - Curtain Raiser :D (Page 5)

crazy4maneet Groupbie
crazy4maneet
crazy4maneet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

THANKS FOR INVITATION

• Your Introduction Big smile  - ME is Rose. I dont post here regualrly or comment for that matter. But  I m a regular silent follower of this forum.
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink - Of course GEET. Mujhe Geet jaisi pyaari si bahan chahiye.
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) - No I dont need to impress them as they have eyes for each other only. I wear traditional punjabi outfit just like Geet(Remember Geet outfit in Indian theme party & HP marriage).
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) - Her Mummiji & Papaji(coz she miss them).
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'ohwhat are you expecting in the Menu? - Geet's fav Punjabi food.
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) - They r perfect gift 4 each other.I only have a bundle of wishes 4 them.

sabaiffat Newbie
sabaiffat
sabaiffat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
  HEY............ im very happy to c maan and geet getng married...................... but plz dis tym dont separate them frm each other... d promo is awsum..... n lik me all d girls have started thinking tat dreams really cum true.......n v r waiting for sumone spcl lik Maan Singh Khurana...............
plz do reply n let me knw.......
Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile- slov,,love gurti n maneet n ofcourse d showSmile
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it - ye bhi koi poochney wali baat h ofcourse from my handa's side,,,handas rocksssssWink
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)---  ummmmmDay Dreaming i 'll come in a beautiful lehnga,,,impress...haaa haa they r already impressed Wink
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)-  i want her bro n sis to come in wedding n ofcoyrse geets mum n dad,,,
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?-- total punjabi menu....
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)-  their wedding is d best gift for them,,,n i wish a happy married life for maneet.Tongue

Edited by slovania - 06 January 2011 at 12:45am
nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

RESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile Shilpa!Hug Love GurTi and the show! Am watching since first day, and I love it!Big smile
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink Haila!ShockedROFL Yeh kaise sawal hai Roshni?LOL Kidding!Wink Handa's for course.EmbarrassedBig smile
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) Saari!!EmbarrassedROFLROFLWink UFF! I hope there are Maan's long long last cousins there!
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) As her sister or cousin.Embarrassed But either way .. Up for Handa!Tongue
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? Oh alot!ROFLROFLI am thinking Punjabi Chole Bhattre!Silly Yumm!LOLDancingWink And all my other fav' dishes!
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) Umm...Tough one tough one! Oh! Cause' they are going to have BSKLOLBig smile, I think I'll give them something like that!ROFL I'm joking. Wedding-ish something probably.LOLWink
punjabi524 Senior Member
punjabi524
punjabi524

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
  • Introduction: My name is Simran. I have been a silent member of the forum for such a long time, but just now began making posts. I absolutely love Maaneet and their unbelievable chemistry. Gurmeet is SO handsome while Drashti is equally stunning and they both would have to be my favorite television actors as Geet is my all-time favorite show.

• Side: Uhm, I love both. But I'm gonna have to go with the ladki waale's side. Because after all, saali toh aadhi gharwali hoti hai Wink

•  Outfit:

• Guests from the Handa family: Brij is already there, and maybe others will show up later... just maybe.

• Dream Wedding Sequence: Traditional sikh wedding in a Gurudwara, of course. Followed by a grand reception in a place like this-

• Menu: Expecting a TON of punjabi food and desserts. Yumm!

• Gift: Their wedding will be more of a gift to me than anything I can give them. If they have each other, what more could they ever ask for. Heart

Edited by simran936 - 05 January 2011 at 8:12pm
momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile : This Is AYUSHI (also known as ANJALI) here.. M not a regular commentator or poster but a silent viewer of all the posts .. But I do press the "LIKE" button wherever i feel like.. LOL
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink : Itz Obviously Geet..!!Embarrassed
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) : For Sure.. umm maybe.. some lehanga or so!!Wink
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) : Who says geet has no family
    ??? I totally disagree with you.. Adi, pinky and various memberz from d office r her family.. & most f all, WE are with her!Hug I don't think that anyonh from her ORIGINAL family 'll b attending deir marriage!Disapprove
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? : Every cuisine and dessrt.. including chinese, thai, italian, punjabi n etc etc.. afterall, itz MAAN SINGH KHURANA's wediing..Approve
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) : Hmmm.. Hmmm.. Some Costly Watches For The Couple Or So! (Nothing Else Is Knockin' Ma Mind Yet!)
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
very nice post

Go to top