Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - Geet Wedding - Curtain Raiser :D (Page 4)

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
*Reserved* 

( I am going to learn my dance steps. Haha ! ) 

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

What a wonderful idea! Though i have been posting once in a while, i wanted to respond this sweet invitaiton. 

• Your Introduction Big smile
  • I am Priya!
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink
  • Definitely Geet side! 2 reasons - she has no family at present and how will i drool over Maan if iam his relative. As someother member pointed out i too will be geet sis - so saali ban jaoongi
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)
  • Obviously White designer saree!
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone fr
  • om her family would be attending?
  • Pinky's father! no one else! Maan can bring in the parents n younger sis n bro
  • How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)
  • Typical punjabi wedding with all music, food and laughter
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?
  • ummm delicious punjabi khana!
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)
  • a suitcase full of colourful shirts and suits for Maan (poor guy he has only handful) & salwars (of various designs) and sarees (not white, i am sick of it) to Geet! My contribution as the prodn house is very stingy to our fav.actors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_Sohadrdee142

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Meeeeeeeee :)
I would Love To Come :P
I'd Be On Maan's Side For Defo Lol :D

geet261 Senior Member
geet261
geet261

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
me offcourse Wink

res.
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Waiting for Maaneet Wedding!!!!
Crazy_Soha Senior Member
Crazy_Soha
Crazy_Soha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

• Your Introduction Big smile  Hey! ya.... I AM SOHA
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on?  I am Always on GEET's side coz she s got no family, and MAI DULHA ke JOOTAY CHURANA chahtihon.. Coz i wanna have lots of FUN..!! why would i leave such an opportunity.. :-) 
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)   I wanna wear a very awesome and gorgeous GHAGRA n a BACKLESS CHOLI...!! Not only i wanna impress MANEET, but also the other guests too..!! :-)
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) ---  Ya! i think MAAN s gonna bring back GEET s family for the wedding.. atleast her sister and brother would surely attend...!! :-) Coz MAAN s gonna try every possible way to make GEET happy..!! :-)   My DREAM SEQUENCE of the wedding would be just MAAN and GEET taking PHERAS and MAAN bring back GEET in her DOLI...!! :-) :-) 
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? Well i wanna have everything - PUNJABI,MUGALAI, RAJASTANI,TANDORI,THAI,ITALIAN,CHINESE, CONTINENTAL....!! everything..!! YUM...!! YUM..!! :-) 
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple ---- Hmmmm.... !! i wanna gift MANEET a BABY CRIB for their new BABY to be..!! :-) :-) 
Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Your Introduction  Aabray.
Whose Side????? ofc Geet. maan's saaliWink

Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding?  (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? )

hmmm...............................thats a secret surpriseLOLWink

You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)

i think geet's mom and sister will attend the wedding if they comes to know about it

Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing  what are you expecting in the Menu?
Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence )

pastaLOL and coffee. spcl maaneet menuWinkLOL

lodzzzzzzzzzzzzz of loves. and plus a VM and a siggy, which will include their whole journey till nowTongue overall An Album of MaanEet journeyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_Soha

Go to top