Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - Geet Wedding - Curtain Raiser :D (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Love ur post dear!!!Smile..............I'm Spandana (a proud MAANEETIAN like u guys who lives in MAANEET paradise 24x7LOLWink)...........I'm from Maan' side (ladke wale) agar mein ladki wali hui toh muje pyaari Geet ki bidaai karni padegi par mein apni angel se door nahi raha sakti......if I'm from Maan's side then dulhan hum le jaayengeWink then i can be with both Maan and Maan ki Geet-MAANEET divine and fairytale coupleSmile...........I will wear a beautiful saari for the wedding of the most beautiful and romantic coupleSmile.......btw this is not to impress them bcuz unke paas ek dusare koh dekhne aur ek dusare ki ankhon mein dhoobne ke alawa kisi aur ko dekhne ki time kahaLOL......mein sirf unki khushiyon mein shamil hona chahti hoonSmile............Coming to dream wedding sequence don't have anything in particular bcuz MAANEET har wedding sequence ko dreamyyyyyyyy bana dengeSmileWink...............Menu mein i want spicy food......punjabi.......italian......as long as it is veg lol.............When Maan and Geet have each other i can't think of any gift for them just wish that MAANEET apni angel cute baby ke saath MAANEET paradise mein hamesha kush raheSmile

Edited by sptrno - 04 January 2011 at 5:17am

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
res~
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

TongueHeartThank you Roshni for this wonderful invite.TongueHeart

• Your Introduction Big smile  - Bibi Al K-Villa
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink - Maan Singh Khurana's Ladke wale side hain. 
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) - White chiffon sari in complete red embroidered buti and halter neck blouse.  Simple Swarovski jewellery.
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) - Wherever the wedding takes place, there should be bamboo baskets of red and white roses.  A large part of the rituals especially the pheras should be in the outdoors with the starry sky and moon as witnesses for  nature has always affirmed their love and warm bond.
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? - Continental.  In Italian dishes 'pasta with mozzarella', 'Tortellini pasticcio', 'Tagliatelle with tomato sauce and ricotta' and 'Lasagna Bolognese'.
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) -  Would book them tickets to Seychelles Island, and in a beach resort in La Digue, a very peaceful place with extraordinary beaches, green hills and the jungle.  Would love to have them get wet, and frolic on the silver sands there.  And Maan would love the jungle close by.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Who said the marriage is on 6th Jan? Confused
akspra Goldie
akspra
akspra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
 i am coming for the wedding. thanks for the invitation. Clap
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
res
volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i am ready and from geet sideApprove
RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile
  • Myself Rati ..i Visit here regularly...but due to exams n i m not regular here these day
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink
  • Geet's side...no doubt in that
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)
  • Going to wear a blue-pink lenga with matching accesseies
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)
  • we are her family naah so no need for anyone else plz....i want wedding to be very classy n dreamy
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?
  • Italian + Punjabi
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)
  • Honeymoon passes to Switzerland

Go to top