Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - Geet Wedding - Curtain Raiser :D (Page 2)

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile Hi I am Laila
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink I am on Geets side as she has no family would love be on her side(can become Maans saali thts aadhi gharwali advantage you see)
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)Maan and Geet would be busy checking out each others so no scope to impress them
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)I still think Maan would get Geet's parents n Tito n Rajji to attend the wedding he would do anything to keep his Geet happy
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? Typical Punjabi food Our Kudis favourite
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)Thats a secret

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THANK U FRND YEH FIRST SHAADI HAI JISE MAIN KAbhi miss nahin kar sakti
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

• Your Introduction Big smile divareena
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it  i am from maan's sideLOL
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) a turquoise sari Embarrassed 
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) my dream sequence of the wedding will be to see geet and maan dressed traditionally.Smile
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? lovely punjabi dishes. Embarrassed
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) As a joke a i would get geet a book on seducing your husband. LOL For maan - a book on how to be romantic with your wifeLOL For their present - i would book them a night weekend away from everyone. Embarrassed

Wedding: On 6th of January DancingParty

Do not forget to join us then!EmbarrassedBig smile

see my comments in green aboveEmbarrassed

Edited by divareena - 04 January 2011 at 3:34am
brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Reserved;D

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
  • Your Introduction Big smile
  • heyyy... m Adeena.. bigg fan ov GEET.. HUI SABSE PARAYI... and MaanEet.......Smile
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink
  • m from geet's side...Big smile
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)
  • i will wear anythng decent and comfy.. because maan and geet would be sooo busy in looking into each other eyes....LOLLOL
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)
  • wo idiott brijj hai na... waise i dunt like to see anyone from her familyy.... Marriage... hmmm aisi.. "jaise aaj tak small screen par na hui ho"..Tongue
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?
  • ovcoursee punjabi and italian too...Smile
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)
  • ummm.... a bouquet widd lotsss of white and red roses...TongueTongue
surveen_kapoor IF-Rockerz
surveen_kapoor
surveen_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the invite Roshh.

• Your Introduction Big smile  ----Elloo im SURVEEN frm DKWink .. I dont post here regualrly or comment much either. But I read each and every post or "like" it.. this forum simply ROCKS. StarClapBig smile
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it Wink --- Of course Geet (woh kya hai na advantage ye hai ki become Maan jis saali mainly aadhi gharwali ROFLLOLLOLWink) HUM HAI lADKI WALEYTongueBig smile
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue) --- Ahh unko kya impress karna unko eik doosre ko dekhne se to fursat ho HAHA... Ahhh ill b wearing sareeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) --- Ahh WE are her family.. we dotn need anybody from tht gao DeadBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu? ---- Loads of Punjabi food + Italian too Big smileBig smileStarStar
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink) ---- Ahhhhh Woh abhi ke liye secret haiWinkLOLTongue
CANT WAIT for the wedding yaaaar PartyDancingDay Dreaming
ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
As usual lovely post roshniTongue

• Your Introduction Big smile ........I am ramita
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it...... i am from Geet' sideLOL
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)....... offcoarse i need to impress specially my jeej's Maan, so i will wear white color heavy embellished and embroidered designer saari with full dabka work on it (white as it's maan's favourite color) Embarrassed 
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)....hmmmm my dream sequence will be.....let me think, will tell u in a wylSmile
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?... as this is the grand wedding of our favourites, so menu should be very special, i think all the delicacies should be included in the list....specially north indian, mughlai, chinese and italian coz i love themWink
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)....hmmm will be gifting geet a very exclusive mobile set, rite now she is using cheapo type local mobile set, i dont like it at allUnhappy it doesnt match with the khurana's status at all, n definitely will be gifting maan's a book bout tips on how to make love with ur wife coz i think only this is the only thing in which maan is zeroWink

Wedding: On 6th of January DancingParty 

Do not forget to join us then!EmbarrassedBig smile.....offcoarse i will be dereTongue

Edited by ramita_nayal - 04 January 2011 at 4:53am
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Roshni Dear what a fantastic idea...  ofcourse will attend the wedding of the century...

• Your Introduction: Hi I am Eva 
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it:    Of Course I am from Maan's side....  Ham to barat laker jayenge
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? Shocked (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? Tongue)  : 

Pure Chiffon soft deep violet saree with silver Jurdosi Heavy work...  and silver blouse with full work ....Diamond jwellery..  silver accesseries.

• You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) 

later...

• Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing D'oh what are you expecting in the Menu?

Of course Punjabi and Italian and Indo-chinese

Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence Wink)

Give them two tickets to NY for Honeymoon...   Geet and Maan needs to get away from Brij and NT...    Annie and Dadima can take care of business while Maan and Geet take the tour to NYC and give me a surprise Visit...

Edited by evasumi - 04 January 2011 at 10:12pm

Go to top