Maan - Geet Wedding - Curtain Raiser :D - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

What a wonderful idea! Though i have been posting once in a while, i wanted to respond this sweet invitaiton. 

• Your Introduction πŸ˜ƒ
  • I am Priya!
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it πŸ˜‰
  • Definitely Geet side! 2 reasons - she has no family at present and how will i drool over Maan if iam his relative. As someother member pointed out i too will be geet sis - so saali ban jaoongi
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? 😲 (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? πŸ˜›)
  • Obviously White designer saree!
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone fr
  • om her family would be attending?
  • Pinky's father! no one else! Maan can bring in the parents n younger sis n bro
  • How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)
  • Typical punjabi wedding with all music, food and laughter
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing what are you expecting in the Menu?
  • ummm delicious punjabi khana!
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence πŸ˜‰)
  • a suitcase full of colourful shirts and suits for Maan (poor guy he has only handful) & salwars (of various designs) and sarees (not white, i am sick of it) to Geet! My contribution as the prodn house is very stingy to our fav.actors.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MAANEET weedingπŸ₯³
Meeeeeeeee :)
I would Love To Come :P
I'd Be On Maan's Side For Defo Lol :D

me offcourse πŸ˜‰

res.
Waiting for Maaneet Wedding!!!!

• Your Introduction πŸ˜ƒ  Hey! ya.... I AM SOHA
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on?  I am Always on GEET's side coz she s got no family, and MAI DULHA ke JOOTAY CHURANA chahtihon.. Coz i wanna have lots of FUN..!! why would i leave such an opportunity.. :-) 
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? πŸ˜² (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? πŸ˜›)   I wanna wear a very awesome and gorgeous GHAGRA n a BACKLESS CHOLI...!! Not only i wanna impress MANEET, but also the other guests too..!! :-)
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) ---  Ya! i think MAAN s gonna bring back GEET s family for the wedding.. atleast her sister and brother would surely attend...!! :-) Coz MAAN s gonna try every possible way to make GEET happy..!! :-)   My DREAM SEQUENCE of the wedding would be just MAAN and GEET taking PHERAS and MAAN bring back GEET in her DOLI...!! :-) :-) 
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing  what are you expecting in the Menu? Well i wanna have everything - PUNJABI,MUGALAI, RAJASTANI,TANDORI,THAI,ITALIAN,CHINESE, CONTINENTAL....!! everything..!! YUM...!! YUM..!! :-) 
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple ---- Hmmmm.... !! i wanna gift MANEET a BABY CRIB for their new BABY to be..!! :-) :-) 
Your Introduction  Aabray.
Whose Side????? ofc Geet. maan's saaliπŸ˜‰

Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding?  (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? )

hmmm...............................thats a secret surpriseπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)

i think geet's mom and sister will attend the wedding if they comes to know about it

Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing  what are you expecting in the Menu?
Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence )

pastaπŸ˜† and coffee. spcl maaneet menuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lodzzzzzzzzzzzzz of loves. and plus a VM and a siggy, which will include their whole journey till nowπŸ˜› overall An Album of MaanEet journey😳

THANKS FOR INVITATION

• Your Introduction πŸ˜ƒ  - ME is Rose. I dont post here regualrly or comment for that matter. But  I m a regular silent follower of this forum.
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it πŸ˜‰ - Of course GEET. Mujhe Geet jaisi pyaari si bahan chahiye.
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? 😲 (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? πŸ˜›) - No I dont need to impress them as they have eyes for each other only. I wear traditional punjabi outfit just like Geet(Remember Geet outfit in Indian theme party & HP marriage).
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!) - Her Mummiji & Papaji(coz she miss them).
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing what are you expecting in the Menu? - Geet's fav Punjabi food.
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence πŸ˜‰) - They r perfect gift 4 each other.I only have a bundle of wishes 4 them.

HEY............ im very happy to c maan and geet getng married..πŸ˜›.................... but plz dis tym dont separate them frm each other... d promo is awsum..... n lik me all d girls have started thinking tat dreams really cum true.......n v r waiting for sumone spcl lik Maan Singh Khurana...............
plz do reply n let me knw.......
  • Your Introduction πŸ˜ƒ- slov,,love gurti n maneet n ofcourse d show😊
  • Don't we need to know whose side you are on? YES! So please do mention it - ye bhi koi poochney wali baat h ofcourse from my handa's side,,,handas rocksssssπŸ˜‰
  • Aaaaaand, OMG! What are you going to be wearing for this Big Fat Wedding? 😲 (Don't you need to impress Maan and Geet? πŸ˜›)---  ummmmm😍 i 'll come in a beautiful lehnga,,,impress...haaa haa they r already impressed πŸ˜‰
  • You all full well know that Geet has no family; do you think anyone from her family would be attending? How do you like the wedding to take place (You can mention your dream sequence of the wedding!!)-  i want her bro n sis to come in wedding n ofcoyrse geets mum n dad,,,
  • Oh yeah! I forgot the main thing what are you expecting in the Menu?-- total punjabi menu....
  • Lastly, what do you think you are going to gift the couple (apart from your presence πŸ˜‰)-  their wedding is d best gift for them,,,n i wish a happy married life for maneet.πŸ˜›
Edited by slovania - 13 years ago