Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Runjhun-Guddu Marriage Track Possibility (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, In todays episode Guddu was happy with what he did and was gloating his success in the precap scene.

After Amma slaps him and asks him to say that, "he did not do anything to Runjhun.", I have a feeling he might reply cryptic-ly which can mean a yes and a no. At this point Abhi's father might definitely break the marriage.

Guddu might not be interested in marrying her at this point or would know anything abt her being a lucky girl. But he might be forced into marriage with Runjhun because of the people and mama-mamis might not be able to do anything in front of so many people and might finally accept him to be a ghar-jamai so that Runjhun doesn't have to leave the house.

But I'm still interested in knowing what would Abhi's reaction would be? Will he just accept what his father,  Guddu or the people say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishshanak.hot

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
i think abhi's reactions are interesteing and in itself calls for a new thread!
findme925 Groupbie
findme925
findme925

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

i think abhi's reactions are interesteing and in itself calls for a new thread!
i agree
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i doubt if abhigyaan really loves her becaus ehis reactions are not so good types, or the way it should be..... and @bee5 that's a nice prediction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

i doubt if abhigyaan really loves her becaus ehis reactions are not so good types, or the way it should be..... and @bee5 that's a nice prediction

I thought I will get to know today ... but now have to wait till tomorrow ! 
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Abhi cares for Runj...they really havent had any lovey dovey moments because he agreed to marry her to save her izaat

Love is something that would develop if Guddu was out of the pic

However Abhi is torn between his parents and Runj...which is prob why he asks for the medical test...I am pretty sure his parents put him up to that

thisistas Newbie
thisistas
thisistas

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
well, one thing is for sure, guddu and runjhun WILL get married. & she will change him into a better person in the process but im wondering when? the show is pissing me off because of the horrible mama-mami's.
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@ thisistas~ It seems like the torturing Runjhun track & tryin' to kill nani track have ended so no worries.  Like I've said before, in the brief plot summary on both zeetv.com & this forum, both these summaries mention that the mamis get Runjhun married to Guddu which is pretty much the only descent thing I've heard in terms of these evil women (I'm sayin' this because they will be the ones who help get them married which is somethin' that us viewers have been waiting for- the epic wedding of Guddu & Runjhun!!!!Big smile).  I think the mamis will maybe assume that since Guddu & Runjhun don't even like each other, they can get away w/certain things but this plan of theirs is eventually gonna backfireSmile-  Guddu & Runjhun will end up caring about each other a lot, they'll start getting along & fall deeply in love w/each otherClap.     

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index