Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Runjhun-Guddu Marriage Track Possibility (Page 2)

aesa IF-Rockerz
aesa
aesa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ye delly shows ai ynh par kuch bhi ho sakta hai

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I woud love to see one of these tracks happen, but runj needs to speak up more, her demure and quiet personailty is kinda annoying me....and i really hate how mean guddu is being to her...i hope he makes it up to her!
Mahi92 Groupbie
Mahi92
Mahi92

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Edited by Mahi92 - 13 March 2011 at 12:07pm
Lalia Groupbie
Lalia
Lalia

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
At this point, I think the Rhunjun-Guddu shaadi will be possible if:

1. A older female relative of Guddu learns what he has done to Rhunjun and force him to marry her. (And he will marry her because this relative is someone he respects or has a high influence).
  2. Guddu somehow comes to learn that Rhunjun is a bhagonwali and wants her good luck for himself.

Comments???

_cuttie_pie_ Newbie
_cuttie_pie_
_cuttie_pie_

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

i think maybe the people in the area will force him to marry her as now his image has been ruined or will be ruined with all the gossip that will occur. Hopefully something happens fast as i want to see more of Guddu-Runjun scenes
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Guddu and Runj will marry against each others will/choice

If Guddu realizes what he has done is wrong and marries Runj that "love-hate" tension indian drama's thrive on..will be gone

So there will be a few misunderstandings, have the standard" love-hate-sexual tension" and then fall in love...will not admit that they are in love..some more tension..and voila
h_o_p_e Newbie
h_o_p_e
h_o_p_e

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalia

At this point, I think the Rhunjun-Guddu shaadi will be possible if:

A older female relative of Guddu learns what he has done to Rhunjun and force him to marry her. (And he will marry her because this relative is someone he respects or has a high influence).
  1. Guddu somehow comes to learn that Rhunjun is a bhagonwali and wants her good luck for himself.

Comments???

Hi Lalia Smile...That is what i was thinking before too... that someone from Guddu's family will know about this and somehow will force Guddu to get marry with Rhunjun, but i don't think Guddu cares about the good luck think, I am sure he will find out about it one day. 

Or he will  somehow find out  the plan of those three lady  "how they have planed to make Guddu get more mad and use him to break the Abhi and Rhunjun  wedding....and how they have force Rhunjun to give wrong statement in police station"... , and feel guilty, and marry Rhunjun.

But i also think that their marriage will be a force marriage first and then he will start knowing her like how good and innocent she is and start liking her.....

Do u have any comment ? Smile
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
well i commented on another post aout the gddu/runjhun wedding...but will also copy and paste it here:

well before i might have thought that guddu plans to marry runjhun by breaking her relationship with abhi.  it makes sense,,because runjhun said she is disgusted by him and his touch so he will erm touh her legitimetly.
but watching todays episode, guddu looks really happy when abhis dad says not to touch runjhun bcoz she is impure.  THIS was guddu's aim...have the world say runjhun is impure so she fully ''understands'' wat the term means. from the precap he looks all happy with himself....as if his revenge is complete.  at this point i dont think he has any intention to marry her... just mak her badnaam.
so..possibly guddu and runjhun have some other face off where he forces her into marriage? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index