Mahi92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
................... Edited by Mahi92 - 13 years ago
Lalia thumbnail
At this point, I think the Rhunjun-Guddu shaadi will be possible if:

1. A older female relative of Guddu learns what he has done to Rhunjun and force him to marry her. (And he will marry her because this relative is someone he respects or has a high influence).
  2. Guddu somehow comes to learn that Rhunjun is a bhagonwali and wants her good luck for himself.

Comments???

_cuttie_pie_ thumbnail

i think maybe the people in the area will force him to marry her as now his image has been ruined or will be ruined with all the gossip that will occur. Hopefully something happens fast as i want to see more of Guddu-Runjun scenes
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guddu and Runj will marry against each others will/choice

If Guddu realizes what he has done is wrong and marries Runj that "love-hate" tension indian drama's thrive on..will be gone

So there will be a few misunderstandings, have the standard" love-hate-sexual tension" and then fall in love...will not admit that they are in love..some more tension..and voila
h_o_p_e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalia

At this point, I think the Rhunjun-Guddu shaadi will be possible if:

A older female relative of Guddu learns what he has done to Rhunjun and force him to marry her. (And he will marry her because this relative is someone he respects or has a high influence).
  1. Guddu somehow comes to learn that Rhunjun is a bhagonwali and wants her good luck for himself.

Comments???

Hi Lalia 😊...That is what i was thinking before too... that someone from Guddu's family will know about this and somehow will force Guddu to get marry with Rhunjun, but i don't think Guddu cares about the good luck think, I am sure he will find out about it one day. 

Or he will  somehow find out  the plan of those three lady  "how they have planed to make Guddu get more mad and use him to break the Abhi and Rhunjun  wedding....and how they have force Rhunjun to give wrong statement in police station"... , and feel guilty, and marry Rhunjun.

But i also think that their marriage will be a force marriage first and then he will start knowing her like how good and innocent she is and start liking her.....

Do u have any comment ? 😊
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well i commented on another post aout the gddu/runjhun wedding...but will also copy and paste it here:

well before i might have thought that guddu plans to marry runjhun by breaking her relationship with abhi.  it makes sense,,because runjhun said she is disgusted by him and his touch so he will erm touh her legitimetly.
but watching todays episode, guddu looks really happy when abhis dad says not to touch runjhun bcoz she is impure.  THIS was guddu's aim...have the world say runjhun is impure so she fully ''understands'' wat the term means. from the precap he looks all happy with himself....as if his revenge is complete.  at this point i dont think he has any intention to marry her... just mak her badnaam.
so..possibly guddu and runjhun have some other face off where he forces her into marriage? 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, In todays episode Guddu was happy with what he did and was gloating his success in the precap scene.

After Amma slaps him and asks him to say that, "he did not do anything to Runjhun.", I have a feeling he might reply cryptic-ly which can mean a yes and a no. At this point Abhi's father might definitely break the marriage.

Guddu might not be interested in marrying her at this point or would know anything abt her being a lucky girl. But he might be forced into marriage with Runjhun because of the people and mama-mamis might not be able to do anything in front of so many people and might finally accept him to be a ghar-jamai so that Runjhun doesn't have to leave the house.

But I'm still interested in knowing what would Abhi's reaction would be? Will he just accept what his father,  Guddu or the people say?
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think abhi's reactions are interesteing and in itself calls for a new thread!
findme925 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hessa85

i think abhi's reactions are interesteing and in itself calls for a new thread!

i agree
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i doubt if abhigyaan really loves her becaus ehis reactions are not so good types, or the way it should be..... and @bee5 that's a nice prediction