Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

It is very predictable that Runjhun will get married to Guddu Shukla only...

Abhigyaan has agreed to marry Runjhun inspite of Guddu's threat which has infuriated Guddu...In the later stage, Abhigyaan will be forced to back out unwillingly because of his parents....Then Guddu will step in to marry Runjhun and to get revenge from her...
Then slowly Guddu will change and falls in love with her...LOLLOLLOL

There is another possibility that:
Abhigyaan will be forced to back out unwillingly because of his parents...Maybe because Guddu will instigate Abhi's parents about Runjhun's reputation....Runjhun's marriage will be broken...
Then suddenly one day Guddu will come to know about that the complaint Runjhun made was due to the pressure of his mama-mami...And later, out of guilt, she tried to take back the complaint also, but Guddu refused then...So Guddu will feel guilty and somehow in the process, he will fall in love with Runjhun...But Runjhun will have hatred for him...Then because of the circumstances, Runjhun will be forced to marry Guddu as no one else will be ready to marry her...
Then will start their journey of love post-marriage....LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_cuttie_pie_dent4ufindme925edabellaHessa85OmaRamdassaesa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Runjhun-Guddu Marriage Track Possibility" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
well let just wait n watch wat happens Smile

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
its getting interesting...

I like both the leads..just hope the runjhun gets more dialogues..Wink

I also feel that guddu will eventually fall in love with her..and will also make her life alot better by protecting her against her family..

tablina

tablina

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
even i am waiting for runjhun-guddu trackEmbarrassed

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I dont like Guddu as of now...he is really disrespectful and cheap in his tactis and antics

Runj needs to give him a tight slap across the face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

tablina

tablina

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
guddu is the hero anyways --in this show now

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
It could also be the mama-mami (Vishnu-Kalsanwali) spoiling the Abhi-Runjhun marriage.
They might device a plan and make Guddu marry Runjhun so that they don't have to return Rs.35000 to him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I dont like Guddu as of now...he is really disrespectful and cheap in his tactis and antics

Runj needs to give him a tight slap across the face

Yes, I understand this .. because Runjhun asks for forgiveness from Guddu going to the Police Station, but it is he would does not accept it at all.

And him always messing up with Abhi and Runjhun is a bit too much. So, the writers need to keep in mind that in the haste to make Guddu marry Runjhun , they should not make Guddu do things too bad for Runjhun, eventhough he is the hero of the show.

He does say that it is his self-respect at line now and hence doesn't accept money from Abhi. In a way he is right because it is Vishnu Pandey who needs to give money and not Abhi. If Abhi wanted to help, then Abhi could have given the money to Vishnu asking him to give the money to Guddu. But,  that does not give Guddu freedom to harass Runjhun by throwing paper rockets and making fun of her and the poor Amma.

He thinks that Runjhun accused him wrongly and sent him to lock-up, but when she came to ask for forgiveness, he should have talked to her to find out who was behind sending him to the lock-up on false pretext.

...whatever said and done, it is just a tv show and he is the hero afterall ... and I do like all the characters of the show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.