India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Leelu Ka Pallu

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I dont see anyone speaking about Leelu's Pallu today?? How come?? I am so surprised!!!!!!!! That was one hilarious dialogue from kala yesterday and noone is mocking it? There are so many Suds fans here and all quiet?

I really loved the way kala told Suds to go and hide in Leelu's palluROFLROFL

Edited by ccolaco - 03 January 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25shruti10augustnehnehnejiVampgirlanupamas2Chaudhrytmpbtghoshsasha_1mnx12-Fivr-divy609shish15MelodiousDreamsushankitvckhushixAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Lol!! I just saw the episode and the entire episode was hillarious! Jo na ho kum hai! Pehley Sudarshan breaks into cold sweats at the sight of that toy-car-esque detonator. Then the whole car-stopping-next-to-each-other bit and Baji yelling at Sudarshan.. And Sudarshan's ridiculously long monologue before the enthusiastic albeit anticlimatic detonation.. ROFL For a "sensitive" bomb (as the man seemed to have claimed in Friday's episode) that wasn't very sensitive at all.. Car sey gir bhi gaya, upar sey gari bhi guzar gayi aur detonator bhi press kar diya - sab kuch kar diya par bomb nahi phata.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Is sab k baad toh Leelu ka pallu hi bacha hai Sudarshan jee k liye.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

P.S. There's just way too much fodder in today's episode to die laughing over. But a special mention to Kala's random race-car video game spree today and Chaskar's "bey-naami bayi"... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh and Chaskar's amazingly brave men who decided to fight against a 6 cylinder vehicle with construction tools.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 03 January 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25sikkaishashruti10augustnehnehnejisasha_1pbtghoshChaudhrytmleft_foreverMelodiousDreamskhushix

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
lol i thought that part was funny too! i don't understand how suds can think he can be the next "bhao" yeah right!! lol and i didn't get the whole race car game that kala was playing? she really is a little psycho...lol...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Fivr-left_forever

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol!! I just saw the episode and the entire episode was hillarious! Jo na ho kum hai! Pehley Sudarshan breaks into cold sweats at the sight of that toy-car-esque detonator. Then the whole car-stopping-next-to-each-other bit and Baji yelling at Sudarshan.. And Sudarshan's ridiculously long monologue before the enthusiastic albeit anticlimaticdetonation.. ROFLFor a "sensitive" bomb (as the man seemed to have claimed in Friday's episode) that wasn't very sensitive at all.. Car sey gir bhi gaya, upar sey gari bhi guzar gayi aur detonator bhi press kar diya - sab kuch kar diya par bomb nahi phata.. ROFL
</div>
<div>

Is sab k baad toh Leelu ka pallu hi bacha hai Sudarshan jee k liye.. ROFL

P.S. There's just way too much fodder in today's episode to die laughing over. But aspecial mention to Kala's random race-car video game spree today and Chaskar's "bey-naami bayi"... ROFLOh and Chaskar's amazingly brave men whodecided to fight againsta 6 cylinder vehicle with construction tools.. ROFL

BEY NAAMI BAI ROFL . Nd not to forget LAAL MIRCHI ROFL.

Nd u knw wat, the game kala was playing, i have the same game in my PC which unfortunately isn't working now a days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25pbtghosh-Fivr-left_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol!! I just saw the episode and the entire episode was hillarious! Jo na ho kum hai! Pehley Sudarshan breaks into cold sweats at the sight of that toy-car-esque detonator. Then the whole car-stopping-next-to-each-other bit and Baji yelling at Sudarshan.. And Sudarshan's ridiculously long monologue before the enthusiastic albeit anticlimatic detonation.. ROFL For a "sensitive" bomb (as the man seemed to have claimed in Friday's episode) that wasn't very sensitive at all.. Car sey gir bhi gaya, upar sey gari bhi guzar gayi aur detonator bhi press kar diya - sab kuch kar diya par bomb nahi phata.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Is sab k baad toh Leelu ka pallu hi bacha hai Sudarshan jee k liye.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

P.S. There's just way too much fodder in today's episode to die laughing over. But a special mention to Kala's random race-car video game spree today and Chaskar's "bey-naami bayi"... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh and Chaskar's amazingly brave men who decided to fight against a 6 cylinder vehicle with construction tools.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Seriously yaar...bahut jyada funny tha and yeah Suds getting caught in such manner...OMGGGGGGGG...with fear of kala and to give her live updates he was following Duji's car so closely..OMG..u knw b4 Dutta cud see him thru rear mirror I was thnking tat Suds is driivng the same car whch was standig bside Duji's car at PN and how cum Dutta cant recognize it and the same min he caught Suds..ROFL

Also on Suds continous attempts wen the remote was not working I was expecting the bomb in-abut-to-explode mode near Suds car and he running for his life screaming kala taiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ccolaco - 03 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25nehnehneji-Fivr-divy609

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@desigrl: Lol! I love Kala to bits, but sometimes she just does this creepy/loony stuff that has no explanation - other than saying that "It's Kala..." and shrugging it off.. ROFLROFLROFL

@Shruti: LOL!!! I loved that "laal mirchi" bit! Gets all his "punter log" to quiet down because "laal mirchi ka phone hai"!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Haye! I love this Chaskar-Kala jugalbandi.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ccolaco: Did you see Sudarshan throw that detonator and pass a (voiceless) scream as his car came to halt next to Dutta's..? And then the way he lowered his window! He so knew he was busted - that someone had heard him scream like a girl! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL If no one else, we know Kala did - hence the Leelu-k-pallu wala suggestion.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 04 January 2011 at 12:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25desigrl414shish15left_foreverPrinsesse.Suvikhushix

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Though yest. episode was a big drag....some scenes and dialogues were simply superb....

Loved Chaaskar's...dialogue and his expression..when he said...LAL MIRCHI KA PHONE HAI......kala should hear what all names she's being called!!!!

After a very long wait aakhir Suds got more coverage than any one else in an episode...must be day of celebrations for him!!!!!!! Plus resprect......Kala calling him...Sudarshan JiJaJi..jaldi kijiye!!!! Kya baat hai!! the guy must be partying had he not mucked it up!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmdivy609left_foreverPrinsesse.Suvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index