Adaalat

Gathering year wise episode video updates!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given thereSmile. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny itSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gathering year wise episode video updates!!" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given thereSmile. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny itSmile.
good ideaSmile

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Good idea.. keep going... Smile

Sanu4u

IF-Rockerz

Sanu4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
good....Thumbs Up

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Tanni, nice to see you here Big smile Big smile Big smile

Actually, I see lot of Daya Sir's fans in here.  I was reading another thread out here where I saw a new Daya fan there. 

Well seems like many of Daya's fan or Rohit's fan as well post Adaalat....

I just joined in today here. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.