Adaalat
Adaalat

India-Forums

Gathering year wise episode video updates!!

DivAniTanni IF-Stunnerz
DivAniTanni
DivAniTanni

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given thereSmile. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny itSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given thereSmile. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny itSmile.
good ideaSmile
shrutireddygr8 Senior Member
shrutireddygr8
shrutireddygr8

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Good idea.. keep going... Smile
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
good....Thumbs Up
prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Tanni, nice to see you here Big smile Big smile Big smile

Actually, I see lot of Daya Sir's fans in here.  I was reading another thread out here where I saw a new Daya fan there. 

Well seems like many of Daya's fan or Rohit's fan as well post Adaalat....

I just joined in today here. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index