dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

just saw the new promo................sakthi grabs arushi and locks her inside a room...........P and kesar comes running up to stop him............sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.................then sakthi pulls out a gun and points it at kesar's head saying 'oh so u have a problem with my already married status.........how about killing the cause for it'..................Pratigya looks in anger and shock............

Very Good , Shakthi Although I am against the atrocities on Women..For once I will let my sense of justice go tel lene..and am purely blood thirsty for some taut DIRAAMA .......I hope Shakthi  steps back into his HYDE and stop  being the confused Kitten...

Oh ..She is not the Biwi is SHe, Pratigya...Then  why did not u shut her up when she went devarji, devarji...ordered her to call K as Jeeju...Relationship status change at ur convenience..

Pratigya looks in anger and Shock.............Dhanya ..Pls tell me does she really manage to look angry and shocked..as fr as I know..Pooja gor can display one emotion at a time..she cannot essay multiple  emotion or any subtle and nuanced expression's.......ooooooopppppppssss.......i wrote down the emotions appropriate for such a situation...........honestly couldn't comprehend what she meant so wrote down the logical conclusion to such a sceneLOL

Pratigya is capable of standing an looking on in frustrated Anger and immobile shock or at best she can preach and at worst she runs to her frnds the Policewallah's....If action is needed it is  her Guardian Krishna who jumps into fray ............  This time around, I would  like to him maintaining his distance [an impossible feat, I do acknowledge]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the promo description Smile ...we want the drama quotient back in the story now

dhakarn

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the promo....guys i m not intrested in arushi and shakti storyy ...but i m happy for one thngg ..in the promo they showed everone wearing jackets and swaeters so that krishna will alos be wearing a jacketttt ........awwwwww i m so happyyyyyy ..i so so waana see him in jacketttt ..he looks so handsomeeeeeeee in jacketssss......wish he stars wearingg them soon

Edited by surbhisachwani - 04 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnMitu_

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

thanks alot Dhanya...

Even I saw the promo....

I guess Amma Bauji and my Krishu... were not at home...

dhakarnMitu_

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

hi friends,

just saw the new promo................sakthi grabs arushi and locks her inside a room...........P and kesar comes running up to stop him............sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.................then sakthi pulls out a gun and points it at kesar's head saying 'oh so u have a problem with my already married status.........how about killing the cause for it'..................Pratigya looks in anger and shock............

Very Good , Shakthi Although I am against the atrocities on Women..For once I will let my sense of justice go tel lene..and am purely blood thirsty for some taut DIRAAMA .......I hope Shakthi  steps back into his HYDE and stop  being the confused Kitten...

Oh ..She is not the Biwi is SHe, Pratigya...Then  why did not u shut her up when she went devarji, devarji...ordered her to call K as Jeeju...Relationship status change at ur convenience..

Pratigya looks in anger and Shock.............Dhanya ..Pls tell me does she really manage to look angry and shocked..as fr as I know..Pooja gor can display one emotion at a time..she cannot essay multiple  emotion or any subtle and nuanced expression's.......ooooooopppppppssss.......i wrote down the emotions appropriate for such a situation...........honestly couldn't comprehend what she meant so wrote down the logical conclusion to such a sceneLOL

Pratigya is capable of standing an looking on in frustrated Anger and immobile shock or at best she can preach and at worst she runs to her frnds the Policewallah's....If action is needed it is  her Guardian Krishna who jumps into fray ............  This time around, I would  like to him maintaining his distance [an impossible feat, I do acknowledge]

I want Shakti to just shoot Arrghoosi and give us all a new year gift....Big smile

Elvira22dhakarn

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
oh!the same cycle gonna happen agn........P fighting,takurs opposing,krishna jumping into action,Kesar in her mute mode with no thought of opening it,Gandi dadi TING TING TING........
plzzzzz CVs end this track asap........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22dhakarn....Poojie....

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
oh!forgot to say.....thanx a loooooot for sharing......

dhakarn

Go to top