Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Uffff... πŸ₯± 

how i wish P tries to snatch the gun from Shakti and in all the hungama he fires which accidentally hits YKW instead of Kesar and she dies 😈 we will get rid of her.. and CVs can end this track on the note that how a silly young girl in anger and frustration took some extreme steps that in the end just cost her, her life..  

thanks for the description!

I'd like KEASAR to be the one actually. I'd like to see her finally flip and shoot the bugger herself instead!

I'm not sure if I've got the saying right but something like na bachega baans na bajegi bansuri...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Uffff... πŸ₯± 

how i wish P tries to snatch the gun from Shakti and in all the hungama he fires which accidentally hits YKW instead of Kesar and she dies 😈 we will get rid of her.. and CVs can end this track on the note that how a silly young girl in anger and frustration took some extreme steps that in the end just cost her, her life..  

thanks for the description!

if all d humgama will b done by prats than wat'll K do.......already his role is getting short day by day................πŸ˜†hez just shown busy rooming around prats n her family prblems...............Sleepy
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

if all d humgama will b done by prats than wat'll K do.......already his role is getting short day by day................πŸ˜†hez just shown busy rooming around prats n her family prblems...............πŸ₯±

dont know about K i just want an end to this pathetic track..  and never want to see YKW's face again in MKAP...  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† can compromise on K's absence for an episode or two if that means end to YKW.. 
 and honestly i dont want K to interfere in YKW's matter.. i want her to suffer, she needs to face the consequences of her stupid actions.. 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

I'd like KEASAR to be the one actually. I'd like to see her finally flip and shoot the bugger herself instead!

I'm not sure if I've got the saying right but something like na bachega baans na bajegi bansuri...

even better.. πŸ˜‰ just want that girl to go away from screen.. πŸ€’
 i think its like this ''na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri''  but not sure either  
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Filza.T

dont know about K i just want an end to this pathetic track..  and never want to see YKW's face again in MKAP...  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† can compromise on K's absence for an episode or two if that means end to YKW.. 
 and honestly i dont want K to interfere in YKW's matter.. i want her to suffer, she needs to face the consequences of her stupid actions.. 
[/QUOTE] @blue-wowww.........u seems terribly hurt n iriitated with YKW.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red-yeah.......even i want him niot to interfere in all this stuff.....but we know he'll as his pratigyaji will ask him to help HER FAMILY................πŸ₯±πŸ€’😑 and pratigya ask somethig  to K n krihsna don't give it ..................impossible...........in d end we know it'll b krishna's stand which will end all this crap going in thakur niwas....like he did wen shakti n krishan had a huge fight..............πŸ₯±

Reality achi lagti hai par aik limit tak, glamour or other nonsense traks hona b zaruri hain dramay k baaki log b paise lete hain shayad, CM se pehle to kisi ko kisi track par itna objection nahi hota tha haala kay tab bhi har track real to nahi hota tha wo to sirf hum apne hot hunk Arhaan @ Krishna Baba kay passion k liye dekhtay thay, aur tab bhi humhe ghussa real tracks par he aata tha shayad remember kesar abortion track "MAY" episodes no one like that epis so much....to yaar tik jao aik jaga kyun cvs ko confuse par confuse kari jarahe ho...aada track to aarushi ka khatam kardiya na TN se such bata k... abh intazar karlo baaki b hojaye ga......aur rahi baat actors ki performance ki to actor chahe two hundred percent b de de but agar script saath na de to sab fail hojata hai so dont blame actors ... and support cvs not blame them.....Sorry bhai behno kuch likha ho to lub you all my bros and sis and keep shaant yaar ,, watch and enjoy KRIYA scenes yaar aur kya chahiye ...... main to bus Arry aur Poo k liye dekhta hoon show.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That KN is just something else yaar.
krutharth thumbnail
thanks for posting.same old story is going on in pratigya just like all the other series.i thought this series was great but they are trying to convert a different series into typical series.and they are not at all showing reality.its just their stupid writing that is nothing but a big stupidity.if you want see reality then you should see maryada which far more better than pratigya right now.i love pratigya the series but it looks like they are more interested in pratha than pratigya because writing in pratigya is complete stupid and absurd right now.
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi friends,

just saw the new promo................sakthi grabs arushi and locks her inside a room...........P and kesar comes running up to stop him............sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.................then sakthi pulls out a gun and points it at kesar's head saying 'oh so u have a problem with my already married status.........how about killing the cause for it'..................Pratigya looks in anger and shock............

looks lyk there gonna be alot of tention now isnt it
shakthi wont be able to hurt kesar anyways
krishna will come an again
lyk always
listen to pratigya an save the day
an then pratigya will get the credit 4 it
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

That KN is just something else yaar.

i dont even think he human