Pratigya
Pratigya

NEW PROMO-KN-P confrontation

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hi friends,

just saw the new promo................sakthi grabs arushi and locks her inside a room...........P and kesar comes running up to stop him............sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.................then sakthi pulls out a gun and points it at kesar's head saying 'oh so u have a problem with my already married status.........how about killing the cause for it'..................Pratigya looks in anger and shock............

Edited by dhakarn - 03 January 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashusee10kriyarockxrayanosriyapoojakripsyLadyRoseSabu0211_mehak_teri_susanirene_c_Nancy_Cara86-Khush-Elvira22Minnie....Binny...Filza.AziyashruthiRFallen Starcorvettenivedithashumi.PristineSoulhussainramsoLilac_N_MapleMitu_carisma2....Poojie....tanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
oh so pops wake upSleepyAngry congrats

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.dhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Nazia what happened no replies for the PM ?
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
The never ending slumber continues...

POPs seem to use the tried and tested method.  Pratigya stands for right (not sure whose right she is fighting atm), some confrontation will ensure and Krishna will come and protect Pratigya again.

Hence, once again a strong and righteous Pratigya will prevail as she has saved her sister (who herself married without any force).

Just end this track pls. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211Elvira22Minnie.MERARAIdhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

The never ending slumber continues...

POPs seem to use the tried and tested method.  Pratigya stands for right (not sure whose right she is fighting atm), some confrontation will ensure and Krishna will come and protect Pratigya again.

Hence, once again a strong and righteous Pratigya will prevail as she has saved her sister (who herself married without any force).

Just end this track pls. 
whom to say this because we all have been harping for months that please save us from ykw but it looks like we r banging our heads on walls Cryif its in my hand i would have probably gone to pops house and requeast them to stop this stupidity but unfortunately i couldnot .i thought they will show krishna working problems in the promo but alas no krishnaOuch

Minnie.dhakarn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

just saw the new promo................sakthi grabs arushi and locks her inside a room...........P and kesar comes running up to stop him............sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.................then sakthi pulls out a gun and points it at kesar's head saying 'oh so u have a problem with my already married status.........how about killing the cause for it'..................Pratigya looks in anger and shock............

Very Good , Shakthi Although I am against the atrocities on Women..For once I will let my sense of justice go tel lene..and am purely blood thirsty for some taut DIRAAMA .......I hope Shakthi  steps back into his HYDE and stop  being the confused Kitten...

Oh ..She is not the Biwi is SHe, Pratigya...Then  why did not u shut her up when she went devarji, devarji...ordered her to call K as Jeeju...Relationship status change at ur convenience..

Pratigya looks in anger and Shock.............Dhanya ..Pls tell me does she really manage to look angry and shocked..as fr as I know..Pooja gor can display one emotion at a time..she cannot essay multiple  emotion or any subtle and nuanced expression's.......

Pratigya is capable of standing an looking on in frustrated Anger and immobile shock or at best she can preach and at worst she runs to her frnds the Policewallah's....If action is needed it is  her Guardian Krishna who jumps into fray ............  This time around, I would  like to him maintaining his distance [an impossible feat, I do acknowledge]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkMili27Minnie.Aziyadhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

hi friends,

Very Good , Shakthi Although I am against the atrocities on Women..For once I will let my sense of justice go tel lene..and am purely blood thirsty for some taut DIRAAMA .......I hope Shakthi  steps back into his HYDE and stop  being the confused Kitten...

Oh ..She is not the Biwi is SHe, Pratigya...Then  why did not u shut her up when she went devarji, devarji...ordered her to call K as Jeeju...Relationship status change at ur convenience..

Pratigya looks in anger and Shock.............Dhanya ..Pls tell me does she really manage to look angry and shocked..as fr as I know..Pooja gor can display one emotion at a time..she cannot essay multiple  emotion or any subtle and nuanced expression's.......

Pratigya is capable of standing an looking on in frustrated Anger and immobile shock or at best she can preach and at worst she runs to her frnds the Policewallah's....If action is needed it is  her Guardian Krishna who jumps into fray ............  This time around, I would  like to him maintaining his distance [an impossible feat, I do acknowledge]
ohhh yeah.............it's only krihsna who controls every situation wen pratigya is not able to control by herself..........n i'm waiting 4 him to come in action.................Embarrassed lets see wen krishan will take his stand againsta ll this.............for me that will b watchfull.............Big smile

Minnie.dhakarn

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

hi friends,

sakthi threatens P to stay away from husband-wife matters...............P reminds him that arushi is not his wife.........why cant she remind him on his wedding night ;wer she was just CryCryCryalng wit kesar ,,,,,,,,,,all her rules  has changed wen comes 2 her familyAngryi just wnt krishna  2 stand against prats and inform her "  u hve no rights 2 stop shakti ,,,, as arushi herself decided 2 marry him and mor over shakti has not forced her 4 marrriage Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Minnie.dhakarntanthya

Go to top