India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ISHAAN STOLE THE SHOW TODAY (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Yes its true-Jay performed his best so far in SGP in yesterday's episode. It was good to see the firm and assertive side of him as well being frustrated and emotional. I'm glad they did't do the scenes exactly like OBS, because they were horrible. SGP did a better job yesterday in the episode as whole because of it different treatment fron OBS. I'm pleased about that as I wasn't looking forward to yesrday's episode but I was pleasantly surprised as they managed to keep the tension just right! Both Jay and Ragini were brilliant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes its true-Jay performed his best so far in SGP in yesterday's episode. It was good to see the firm and assertive side of him as well being frustrated and emotional. I'm glad they did't do the scenes exactly like OBS, because they were horrible. SGP did a better job yesterday in the episode as whole because of it different treatment fron OBS. I'm pleased about that as I wasn't looking forward to yesrday's episode but I was pleasantly surprised as they managed to keep the tension just right! Both Jay and Ragini were brilliant.

could please tell exactly how did ishaan reacted in same situation in OBS.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I felt that the OBS Ishaan became very insensitve towards Lolita as he was sarcarstic regarding her anger. He started talking in a rude manner and sounded like he was taunting her. It was more like he was talking AT her rathan than talking TO her.This was a shock as he was portrayed at the beginning as a mature, caring, rescpectful and a understanding person.  To go from that to what he was like in that episode was a real shock to me. It was horrible and I didn't like it. Yes they were both angry and he was also frustrated but his facial expressions were not nice, they were almost vindictive. MAYBE its was the actor, Rajdeep who portrayed him like that, but whatever the reason may be, it wasn't a good phase of OBS.

This is just my POV of how I felt the OBS Ishaan was.........please this not meant to offend anyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Yes I agree as well Jay was excellent, as I said earlier usually his voice screeches when doing high pitch dialogues, after so long he has shined, as all the scenes with Hunar was OTT , he was fantastic yesterday, I hope he doesnt loose this spark and passion now.

Now even Suhaana can't say ...Stop Staring..
I enjoyed your line very much tejeshec

Thank You......I hope they show this on screen..with Ishaan staring and Suhaana enjoying it this time rather then getting annoyed...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I felt that the OBS Ishaan became very insensitve towards Lolita as he was sarcarstic regarding her anger. He started talking in a rude manner and sounded like he was taunting her. It was more like he was talking AT her rathan than talking TO her.This was a shock as he was portrayed at the beginning as a mature, caring, rescpectful and a understanding person.  To go from that to what he was like in that episode was a real shock to me. It was horrible and I didn't like it. Yes they were both angry and he was also frustrated but his facial expressions were not nice, they were almost vindictive. MAYBE its was the actor, Rajdeep who portrayed him like that, but whatever the reason may be, it wasn't a good phase of OBS.

This is just my POV of how I felt the OBS Ishaan was.........please this not meant to offend anyone!
I dont understand Bengali at all, but I enjoyed watching OBS and picked up some Bengali, you are absolutely right the IShaan in OBS was very very bitter and his dialogues had venum like Zhereela style, not fully understanding what he was saying I could still taste the zaiher in his eyes and the dialogue, but the actor did deliver what the writter wrote, thank God Ishaan here was not that venamous
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dont understand Bengali at all, but I enjoyed watching OBS and picked up some Bengali, you are absolutely right the IShaan in OBS was very very bitter and his dialogues had venum like Zhereela style, not fully understanding what he was saying I could still taste the zaiher in his eyes and the dialogue, but the actor did deliver what the writter wrote, thank God Ishaan here was not that venamous

I am a Bangali so I understand it fully. Yes you're right even his expressions were venamous and so bitter that the expressions alone were enough to understand how nasty he was being. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Go to top