India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ISHAAN STOLE THE SHOW TODAY

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I thought Jay's performance was one of his best in Monday's episode and he out performed Ragini...May be cuz for the first time he got more dialogues to say than her.

The scene when he was about to leave the room..He was just fabulous...So real and so him.... the Ishaan we all know....helpless and innocent....removing his specs and clearing his eyes...It was not his tears that were coming out it was his sheer innocence... Too good...

But the irony is that this will be the end of Ishaan's misery....hopefully.... and we'll get to see the old Ishaan ..always staring at Suhaana without uttering a word...Now even Suhaana can't say ...Stop Staring....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunGarima_04nashmiaSushaanManeetsweetymolStarMSinha181tarunnami2811AmbrosiaSiddhi_

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
It was his best performance till date....he was superb in yesterday's episode...he was in full flow and has a good command over his expressions and voiceClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolnashmia--sree--

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Must agree...
I simply loved Jai's performance yesterday...
The vivid expressions which he gave in the scenes..
Getting angry all over and again try to talk to suhana in a cool way..Its awesome...Jai was excellent yesterday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
He was brilliant. The way he delivered his dialogues and with the emotions it was really an emotional moment. As if he was putting himself bare out there infront of Suhana. His tears were speaking volumes as if begging Suhana to recognize his true feelings for her.
 At the end of the scene he seemed like the defeated man. It can't be easy for him to bid adios to the love of his life twice..
Wonderful scene and wonderfully executed by Jay Soni!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolSinha18111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ISHAAN ws jus BRILLIANT yest........wht a performer he is............n the advantage wid him is tht........hes so innocent n sweet...tht u cn actually make out frm his face.....n so the expressions...the dialogues........everything comes naturally 2 him...........he doesnt hv 2 like really wrk hard on it..... the way he took off his outburst frm superb.....though he got a lil-over-the-board....wid sona.....n sid?????? grow up ishaan........she jus met him once after marriage....til hw long r u gona taunt her wid dis.......bt den it ws all said in so much anger......m sure he wil regret saying all dat.....

sweetymolSinha18

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

<font size="3">I thought Jay's performance was one of his best in Monday's episode and he out performed Ragini...May be cuz for the first time he got more dialogues to say than her.

The scene when he was about to leave the room..He was just fabulous...So real and so him.... the Ishaan we all know....helpless and innocent....removing his specs and clearing his eyes...It was not his tears that were coming out it was his sheer innocence... Too good...

But the irony is that this will be the end of Ishaan's misery....hopefully.... and we'll get to see the old Ishaan ..always staring at Suhaana without uttering a word...Now even Suhaana can't say ...Stop Staring....

</font>

100% Agree with you , so true jay was awesome today. He is an good actor but sometimes I feel he unrated but I am so happy he stole the show today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
agree with u all...
jay is very good in doing emotional scences....a very natural actor....
usually it is weird to see male actors cry...but jay , indeed gave a classic performance....keepup this good work jay...

Garima_04Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Yes I agree as well Jay was excellent, as I said earlier usually his voice screeches when doing high pitch dialogues, after so long he has shined, as all the scenes with Hunar was OTT , he was fantastic yesterday, I hope he doesnt loose this spark and passion now.

Now even Suhaana can't say ...Stop Staring..
I enjoyed your line very much tejeshec

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Go to top