Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddi, thanx for the info on Shweta. Can't watch it now, πŸ˜­ have to go out now. Will be back in probably in about an hour or two. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
update continues--

Salman asked Veena who she wants to win.. Veena said as a woman, she would prefer Shweta 😳 But her good wishes are with Ashmit..

Anyways, Salman asked Shweta what she will do with her money.. She said whatever I get, all my wealth will be for my daughter, her education and her future 😳.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Salman clapped for her.. For this honesty πŸ˜ƒ..

Continues !
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guddi for updates me too watching it on TV now :)
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

update continues--

Salman asked Veena who she wants to win.. Veena said as a woman, she would prefer Shweta 😳 But her good wishes are with Ashmit..

Anyways, Salman asked Shweta what she will do with her money.. She said whatever I get, all my wealth will be for my daughter, her education and her future 😳.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Salman clapped for her.. For this honesty πŸ˜ƒ..

Continues !

Thanks for the update GUddu ...I have yet to watch it!
wow.....that is so emotional πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
She answered it genuinely πŸ‘πŸΌ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update continues --

Ashmit says it will be good to see a lady winning this season .. Hence it has to be Shweta Tiwari πŸ˜ƒ

Continues!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Update continues --

Ashmit says it will be good to see a lady winning this season .. Hence it has to be Shweta Tiwari πŸ˜ƒ

Continues!

Lamba update dedo na pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aur kyaa huwa? What did Dolly say when she was asked to come out? πŸ˜•
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Dolly said, She wants ST to win as she dont trust Khali anymore.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Continues --

Shweta n Khali see Salman through TV but Salman is sitting in C-room.. Shweta shouts that you're here only! Salman denies.. and says if u dont trust me, then go to C-room and check 🀣.. Shweta tells Khali to check if Salman doesnt run out of the screen.. And goes to check C-room.. And he comes out πŸ˜†.. Shweta-Sallu hug ☺️

Anyways then Salman asks Khali who he thinks will win, Khali says me.. πŸ˜†.. And then gives reason.. Salman asks Shweta, Shweta says 'I think Khali Bhai, because he's Internation Superstar, and my fan following is NOTHING in fronta his..'.. Then BB tells Salman Shweta n Khali to come out.. to the stage πŸ˜ƒ

Shweta is really looking gawgeous, sorry for saying again n again, but she IS ! Looking DAMN graceful and dignified πŸ˜ƒ..

Anyways.. then Salman asks the audience to raise their hands for Khali n Shweta respectively.. Shweta wins by HUGE audience support 🀣 As well as the Contestants.. Except Rahul, everyone rises hands for Shweta πŸ˜ƒ Ashmit stands up for her πŸ˜ƒ Sameer also rises his handπŸ‘πŸΌ..

Then Salman shows them the prize money and then Runner up trophy.. Shweta says 'Give that trphy to me'..

Continues..

Shweta is touched by the support of everyone and is almost teary eyed.. And keeps giving flying kisses πŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Lamba update dedo na pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aur kyaa huwa? What did Dolly say when she was asked to come out? πŸ˜•

Arre Sabz nothing happened in that partπŸ˜† I update every minute details on ST fikar not πŸ€—
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankie guddi for update, today i mega giga happy n feeling like i m on 9th clouds..